Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex (5538 Views)

She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor / My Girlfriend Doesn't Allow Me To Kiss Her!!! / She Doesn't Allow Me To Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by jaelz(m): 8:00am On Mar 07, 2015
hello nlanders am Michael and am married to the most beautiful and loving wife in the whole world, but my problem is that since after the birth of our child my wife doesnt allow me to smooch her again before pre-intimacy dont know what her reasons her cause i don ask tire.
when we want to make love she just tells me lie like and rides me like a cowgirl till we are done. i love her so much and we've been married for two years just that am getting frustrated. need your advice pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by naijaboiy: 8:02am On Mar 07, 2015
Is it just the normal smooching you always do?

I guess she just wants to try other new things. You should really talk to her about it.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by stan241(m): 8:04am On Mar 07, 2015
Probably talk to her about it or go see a counsellor or something
Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by adahgold(m): 8:06am On Mar 07, 2015
Y nah,me I can have sex without pre-intimacy or smooching ooooo. I love ma lady to be really wet before I penetrate..... Lolz

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by Enegod(m): 8:09am On Mar 07, 2015
You're trying to find a solution to the problem that she already solved for you. Put the cigarette down and maybe you'll be a little more kissable undecided
Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by smvinreal(f): 8:10am On Mar 07, 2015
Maybe she wnts sumtin more i fink
Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by Mancity26(m): 8:15am On Mar 07, 2015
1. Talk 2 ha emotional
2. Start kissing
3. Start frm ha laps
4. Smooch all ova d body
5. Use ur di-ck head rub ha v-igna for like 10mins b4 se-x
6. Thank me later
7. I be like don't mention

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 07, 2015
stop been in a rush when smooching her,it should b slow and steady!!I think she want more than u think,sit he down and talk to her or dont u guys talk about ur sex life?it is very important especially for married couples
Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by thorpido(m): 8:21am On Mar 07, 2015
How old is your baby?If your wife is still bre astfeeding,that may be a reason.
Talk to her and let her tell you what her fears are.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:27am On Mar 07, 2015
Lack of confidence,make her believe she is still perfect like before she gave birth.it is psychological thing

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by Fatalveli(m): 8:29am On Mar 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
stop been in a rush when smooching her,it should b slow and steady!!I think she want more than u think,sit he down and talk to her or dont u guys talk about ur sex life?it is very important especially for married couples
Expert.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by Highvampire(m): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2015
jaelz:
hello nlanders am Michael and am married to the most beautiful and loving wife in the whole world, but my problem is that since after the birth of our child my wife doesnt allow me to smooch her again before pre-intimacy dont know what her reasons her cause i don ask tire.
when we want to make love she just tells me lie like and rides me like a cowgirl till we are done. i love her so much and we've been married for two years just that am getting frustrated. need your advice pls
Tell him in real
Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by dnawah(m): 9:00am On Mar 07, 2015
jaelz:
wife?na she dey feed u?seat her down and word her.if she no comply tell her mum.(no matter wat her breas must fall)
Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by Ezemarcel(m): 9:17am On Mar 07, 2015
Single ladies and gentlemen are now giving the married ones advice.....oh!....end time signs.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by Rocktation(f): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2015
Fake a**.
Married indeed. Dream on.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by Rocktation(f): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2015
[s]E b like say u neva know wetin de happen to trolls for dis NL[/s]
Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:41am On Mar 07, 2015
FP please
Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 07, 2015
Fatalveli:
Expert.
guy afa na. Long time. I no even see your break light
Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by Fatalveli(m): 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
Bluestarry:
guy afa na. Long time. I no even see your break light
I dey low key bro, why you no join the writers collaborations in the literature section
Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
Fatalveli:
I dey low key bro, why you no join the writers collaborations in the literature section
never heard of that bro o. When is it commencing?
Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by Fatalveli(m): 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
Bluestarry:
never heard of that bro o. When is it commencing?
Chair, look at this man oooo, the thing wey son commence since www.nairaland.com/2163215/2015-writers-pre-collaboration-season-1 I don't post my chapter
Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by xynerise: 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
Smooth as in strangle her? Maybe you need to be a bit soft next time you "smooch her" undecided
Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
Fatalveli:
Expert.
cheesy
Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by adahgold(m): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
adahgold:
Y nah,me I can have sex without pre-intimacy or smooching ooooo. I love ma lady to be really wet before I penetrate..... Lolz

wanted saying *I can't*
Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by Fatalveli(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy
I've came across your moniker before, but I don't know where! Can you please remind me
Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
Fatalveli:
I've came across your moniker before, but I don't know where! Can you please remind me
i dont remember as well oo
Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by MzCorleone(f): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
Prolly you don't smooch well or she's tired of your 'routine' smooching.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by Fatalveli(m): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
i dont remember as well oo
lol! Shall I do the introductions?
Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by Fatalveli(m): 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
MzCorleone:
Prolly you don't smooch well or she's tired of your 'routine' smooching.
Ma'am, could you remove the scarf from your face, I wanna see the beauty behind that piece of cloth? Thanks in anticipation!
Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
jaelz:

angry angry

I don't understand you o! Isnt it you that made this post 4 days ago?
https://www.nairaland.com/2177944/new-corper-jos-need-list

jaelz:
hey guys am a copper new in jos, just came in last night please i need to know all the Ashawo joints and motel in jos so i could go and chill and ease myself off konji and cold won kill me her pls no insults nah my life thanks guys

nahso my gut thanks nah only u understand Wetin i dey go tru, omo bub nah d only place you know, any oda better place?

Please reply o cos I dey confused cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex by YoshiMaster: 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
@OP, do you eat sushi

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Made My Bae Feel Like A Queen Today - Pics / How To Make Women CHASE You / Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.