Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady (5541 Views)

My Boyfriend Impregnated Another Lady / How Chioma Broke Davido's Leg / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Princecool147: 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
Kemi Olunloyo broke the news that Chioma might have ended her relationship with her superstar boyfriend, Davido.. But no reasons were given.

According to an update by The Cable, Davido allegedly impregnated another lady, this apparently, is the reason for their alleged breakup.

https://www.viktorblog.com/2018/10/11/chioma-broke-up-with-davido-because-he-allegedly-impregnated-another-lady-the-cable/

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by aragon4realz(m): 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
OK
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by MissRaine69(f): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
When you are famous for being nothing but the girlfriend

7 Likes

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by djblue007(m): 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Lucifer1419: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
how is this true, naija blogger and lies
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Preshy561(f): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
MissRaine69:
When you are famous for being nothing but the girlfriend
Isn't she a chef?
What's wrong with some ladies and hateful comments.
Smh.

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Preshy561(f): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lucifer1419:
how is this true, naira blogger and lies

Luciferchristi?
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by lalanice(f): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Why will she breakup? like she didn't already know he is a baby daddy material
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by MissRaine69(f): 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
Preshy561:

Isn't she a chef?
Smh.
When did she last work?
Since the pair of you are best friends

8 Likes

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Lucifer1419: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
Preshy561:
Luciferchristi?
howa u
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Preshy561(f): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
MissRaine69:

When did she last work?
Since the pair of you are best friends
You tell me since you knew she doesn't have work, even when her account balance is morrthan the totality of your 200years income and generation yet unborn and the existing one.
Stop hating, who knows you?
What are you known for?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Lucifer1419: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
I also heard that Linda ikeji pregnancy, Davido is the father
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Preshy561(f): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lucifer1419:
howa u
He he.
I knew it, you and this Lucifer thing.cheesy
Im good, you?
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Lucifer1419: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
Preshy561:

You tell me since you knew she doesn't have work, even when her account balance is morrthan the totality of your 200years income and generation yet unborn and the existing one.
What are you known for?

blood of Zachariah, na only one lady get that insult, abeg share am to other ladies, e to heavy for mouth abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Lucifer1419: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
Preshy561:

He he.
I knew it, you and this Lucifer thing.cheesy
Im good, you?
am not fine ooo, ambode is no more the governor of Lagos state
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
Preshy561:

What are you known for?

Lol... Ladies please tell me you are both joking... undecided
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Maverickking1(m): 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
Preshy561:

What are you known for?

Why must everything be about money ffs.

8 Likes

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Preshy561(f): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lucifer1419:
am not fine ooo, ambode is no more the governor of Lagos state
Lool.
Sorry, i had tinubu and the wife is now every lagosian parent.cheesy

Be well soon.grin
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lucifer1419:
how is this true, naija blogger and lies

lol
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Lucifer1419: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
Preshy561:
Lool. Sorry, i had tinubu and the wife is now every lagosian parent.cheesy
Be well soon.grin
every day for the thief one day for the owner

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
Preshy561:

What are you known for?

Holy Ghost! shocked shocked

Why evils? sad

1 Like

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by samysmoothfresh: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
Preshy561:

Isn't she a chef?
Smh.

how many people would have known her or what she does if she wasn't dating davido?

Did you know or care to know who she was before she started dating davido?

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Preshy561(f): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lucifer1419:
every day for the thief one day for the owner
Haha
And you had to use that pics abi.grin
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
DanDeeBoss:

Lol... Ladies please tell me you are both joking... undecided
I think they are word kissing grin
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Preshy561(f): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Holy Ghost! shocked shocked

Why evils? sad
My boo.kiss
I love your colour.
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Lucifer1419: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
[quote author=Preshy561 post=71996641]
Haha
And you had to use that pics abi.grin[/quote. yes oo, sometime that pics makes me remember Jennifer way dumped me for one Yahoo boy, she say I no get money, I still be salary earner
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Lucifer1419: 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin
MariaLavina:
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Preshy561(f): 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
[quote author=Lucifer1419 post=71996746][/quote]
Lol. Don't make me laugh.grin
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Lucifer1419: 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin
MariaLavina:
. hmm, black is beautiful, I no talk to anybody oo grin
MariaLavina:
grin
MariaLavina:
. hmm, black is beautiful, I no talk to anybody oo
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
Preshy561:

My boo.kiss
I love your colour.
Thank you.

Black is beautiful smiley . I'm just happy I didn't wear black yesterday, I was tempted ooo grin grin
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lucifer1419:
grin. hmm, black is beautiful, I no talk to anybody oo grin grin. hmm, black is beautiful, I no talk to anybody oo
grin grin grin
Re: Chioma Broke Up With Davido Because He Allegedly Impregnated Another Lady by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
gringrin word kissing indeed... Let's join na MariaLavina

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Woman Gets Stuck With A Man While Having Doggy Style In Ogun State (vid) / Yahoo Don Turn Everybody To Age Mate....Dis small boy won follow me do / Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.