Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match (67012 Views)

Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode / Biafra : Photos From Biafra One Million Match Nkpor Onitsha / Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by hermesprogidy(m): 11:12am On Mar 07, 2015
am at the rally, the turnout is nothing less than 50000 all the hausas in mile 12 came out enmass. Jonathan is finished!!

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by x9ja1960: 11:12am On Mar 07, 2015
bayulll01:

Another retardd brain on the loose

lol...another pained progressive brain on the loose
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by wealthywiseman: 11:13am On Mar 07, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

U are stupid for calling over 100,000 pple useless.
What kind of useless work are u doin on sat ? U just tell us dey prevented u from ur pocket picking job. I can see commercial vehicles moving around taking pple 2der destinations.
So stp saying rubish here and get a public bus if u really have a job or remain locked up 4 D rest of ur frustrated life. Mind you waiting 4 agbaje is like waiting to changing 1$ to 1#. Kole possible.

The problem with most of you APC cows being herded by the failed fulani cattle rarer is that you are too dumb and foolish to know when you are being taken for a ride.

All the noise for change has only been emanating from the south west particularly Lagos where thief-nubu has been able to manipulate your silly cow brains.

Where is the supposed buhari who should be leading the march. The mofo is quietly taken a nap in his aboard in Daura with his family and cows while you congenital infidels are busy shouting march for change.

The north have simply backed out of his campaign because they are aware he is going to loose as usual. they are hoping for the PDP to present to them a formidable candidate that would contest for the north in 2019 not a serial looser like your shepherd.

Please, you APC cows should go and sleep and stop cartooning yourselves.

8 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by mrmetoo1: 11:14am On Mar 07, 2015
anonimi:

It is the same situation in APCheat's Oyo state

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1875047_img2014111800173_jpeg9b1c3e1b830058e00636bea988489243

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1964370_sku2_jpege1ebe4de4329955b7ec99f84493ba009

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1964372_sku4_jpeg93d7e248929d3eec842d0754339f5ab9

You keep posting the same old pictures over and over again. Aresa's posts tells me otherwise and he doesn't post the same old pictures. Fashola is a brilliant performer, 20 PDPs and their agents can never take that away from him.. NEVER!! Say what you will about Tinubu, that's your business but as for Fashola he remains the best performing governor in Nigeria by far. Not saying he's a saint but who is in the Nigeria. I've decided to judge by performance.

PDP as a party has been very useless

8 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by cashkid: 11:15am On Mar 07, 2015
balakbalam:
1 million ko 100 trillions ni, this crowned is not us to 500, abi you think say na sand you dey count?

If you like march to Sambisa forest, we can never vote an illiterate and old fool, 83 years man can't rule Nigeria, Nigeria is too big for him, if we call him at night he wouldn't be able to pick your call, he is too weak said Fashola.......... Even governor of Lagos state know this man is an old fool, wait a minute come to think of it why is there no march is his north where grandpa come from, even in Falani his home town but in Lagos.......... This Yoruba people are fools, GEJ till grandpa go to Sambisa and bring his certificate

Is there anbody that can be more foolish than ur father and mother for not knowing then that they were about to give birth to a goon like u.........?.........See what u are doing to them nw, embarassing them all over........... Foolish asshole. Quote me and die

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by nairabetguru(m): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2015
miraclewonder:
I'm glad that the opposition has finally sat up to its official responsibility as the watch dog to ruling party. It has made the PDP more responsive to the needs of the people. But they are not just ready for Aso rock now with that grandfather who should be an elder statesman as their Presidential candidate, OBJ was the last of such leaders Nigeria would have, they should look for a younger & vibrant alternative. So, it's till GEJ till 2019.

"Older minds make better decisions" Buhairi has seen it all, experienced it all .... He is in the position to make a beta decison wen it comes to national issues.......... Just like fine wine ... The older it gets the beta it tastes......

#IhaveDecide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by mrmetoo1: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2015
Champele:
but the people in this pictures are not up to 1000.don't you know how Mich it will cost Tinubu to gather 1million people?.lol

They're not up to a thousand.. Wow!! Some of you just enjoy lying to yourselves sha.. kontinu!! I thought they said APC is broke, why you guys now talking about paying people again.

You guys need to make up your minds

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by oluwafemi113(m): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2015
PDP GO and DIE grin
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by gateleo(m): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2015
Me, my families, my friends, my enemies, my co workers, my neighbours, and my pastors and Immams we have all decided. ..to vote

APC...............March 28 and April 11

#nogoingback
#March4Buhari
#wehavedecided4GMB

4 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by hansad: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2015
Yeye de smell for Nigeria:

The man they march for openly charged Muslims to go and make and sure that sharia criminal laws, for example, stoning women to death for adultery, cutting hands of petty thieves are implemented in all of Nigeria of multi-religious groups.

Religion is like opium for the masses.

Una wan use Buhari burn Nigeria with this una new religious zealotry in the SW?
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by frank4t(m): 11:19am On Mar 07, 2015
when a political rally is held, some people see huge supporters but i see a mammoth crowd of unemployed people created by the state to be used for things like this.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by anonimi: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Guy I can only see lagos off 1990S from the pictures you posted

Na true you talk, with satellite dishes everywhere etc grin grin

If YOU and others want to continue deceiving yourself and allow the Thief'nuibu cabal take you for their mumu, please count me out.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2184568_img20150306075348_png29270efb455e443e2c05d6cdd2ea6924
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by onatisi(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2015
hermesprogidy:
am at the rally, the turnout is nothing less than 50000 all the hausas in mile 12 came out enmass. Jonathan is finished!!
how old are u? So because a party is holding a rally in lagos that means the party has won?

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Alexisu: 11:21am On Mar 07, 2015
I thought Jonathan is marching too in Abuja,

somebody should help us with pisures to compare and contrast.
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by tola9ja: 11:21am On Mar 07, 2015
[size=21pt]P D P=PARE DANU PATAPATA in nigeria government let me SEE your amen.[/size]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by gateleo(m): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2015
frank4t:
when a political rally is held, some people see huge supporters but i see a mammoth crowd of unemployed people created by the state to be used for things like this.

Bad belle....Who created the crowd of unemployed people. Ask your pay masters. ....
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by blkmum700: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2015
I see some PDP Retainer posting pictures of dirty schools from Aba,Onitcha,Enugu as Lagos,if una like make una copy all the pictures of Aba and enugu post as Lagos Noting concern us,Change is here.

We are Marching for change and This one Million March has finish PDP finally.

SAI APC
SAI BUHARI
SAI NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by taharqa: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2015
porka:

If he tries it, he will land in 'Chatham House' again within 24 hours.

grin grin grin
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by hansad: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2015
gateleo:
Me, my families, my friends, my enemies, my co workers, my neighbours, and my pastors and Immams we have all decided. ..to vote

APC...............March 28 and April 11

#nogoingback
#March4Buhari
#wehavedecided4GMB

at the same time you are marching for final winding up of Nigeria as the CIA predicted it shall happen in 2015. Buhari is now an old intolerant religious extremist, get it into your thick skull.
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by tola9ja: 11:24am On Mar 07, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYuxFjzw77E

TVC LIVE PROGRAM MATCH FOR BUHARI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by tolexy007(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2015
investnotspend:
NANS national association of Nigerian students also here
I wanted to belive diz match b4 nt untill wen I saw NANS banner, I can't do anytin dan to laff...GEJ till 2019 dem no dey negotiate am
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by onatisi(m): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2015
wealthywiseman:

The problem with most of you APC cows being herded by the failed fulani cattle rarer is that you are too dumb and foolish to know when you are being taken for a ride.

All the noise for change has only been emanating from the south west particularly Lagos where thief-nubu has been able to manipulate your silly cow brains.

Where is the supposed buhari who should be leading the march. The mofo is quietly taken a nap in his aboard in Daura with his family and cows while you congenital infidels are busy shouting march for change.

The north have simply backed out of his campaign because they are aware he is going to loose as usual. they are hoping for the PDP to present to them a formidable candidate that would contest for the north in 2019 not a serial looser like your shepherd.

Please, you APC cows should go and sleep and stop cartooning yourselves.

bros leave them . Most of apc supporters here on nl are junior secondary school pupils . U will just be wasting ur time if u argue with them. Apc will lose woefully and disastrously in this coming election ,to the extent that it will break up . Just wait and see .

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Rendition(m): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2015
whether U like it or not, take it or leave it Gen buhari is d next president of nigeria.........The Change is imminent.....NO fights NO abuse
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by tsdarkside(m): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2015
Baddestguyp:
APC has money to waste o.
#20,000 x 1,000,000 people = 20,000,000,000 (20 billion) to pay this crowd. where did they get the money from

i march for buhari....its my free will... grin grin grin

NOBODY PAID ME.....

SAI BUHARI... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Intendy: 11:29am On Mar 07, 2015
hansad:
[b]What do these people mean? Are they truly convinced that they are marching for a Muhammadu Buhari to become president of Nigeria?

a Muhammadu Buhari who can hardly stay upright for up to a five minutes to address a crowd;

a Buhari who can hardly string words together to make a correct sentence,

a Buhari who is believed not to have completed secondary school; - No WASC yet.

a Buhari who as Head-of-State knew no Economics as he used issuing import license to his friends as only means to trade with outside world;

a Buhari who named rice, beans, tea, sugar, beverages etc, "essential commodities" and made Nigerians file under the rain and sun all day, flogged by his soldiers before they could receive a thing.

a Buhari who used retroactive laws to murder young Nigerians.

a now 73 year old - or likely to be more - Buhari who used arms to sack a democracy in 1983.

a Buhari who told Nigeria's youths in 1984 that they - the youths - were Nigeria's leaders of tomorrow, but 31 years after, Buhari is still struggling with the youths over who shall lead Nigeria>>>>>> Dishonest, no shame?

Corruption: a Buhari who was one of the key decision makers in Abacha government - a most corrupt government ever in Nigeria's history till today - yet many years after Abacha's death and millions of Dollars of Nigeria's money stolen by the regime were discovered in foreign banks, Buhari mounted the rostrum and told Nigerians that Abacha was not corrupt. How do you define a corrupt person?

Religion: Buhari who openly charged Muslims to make sure that Sharia Criminal Laws like stoning women to death for adultery, cutting hands of petty thieves, etc. are implemented in all over Nigeria.

a Buhari who said that Nigerian government must not fight against Boko Haram who has repeatedly said it is fighting for a country friendly with such sharia criminal laws.

Buhari na big big bad bad market, no try to sell am to good people. Try to sell Buhari to Jagaband T. there in Eko.

But be truthful - even to yourselves: Buhari only sells for now for people who have their private, religious and ethnic interests to protect - not for interest of Nigeria.[/b]
http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21642168-former-dictator-better-choice-failed-president-least-awful
Google the economist magazine to know more

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by hermesprogidy(m): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2015
onatisi:
how old are u? So because a party is holding a rally in lagos that means the party has won?
I feel your pain, reality stinks!!!
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by boss1310(m): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2015
lagos is a well known APC state you guys can do better than what am seeing here,,,,or are the population switching over to other party?
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Babygal4eva(f): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2015
Is Buhari, Osinbajo or Tinubu marching with you guys? or any of their children?
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by zizytd(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2015
Pdp keep saying Fashola is not trying, in d last four years lagos has been among d few states that have built many new road networks. Please dis pdp pple have u been to aba, have u been to ebonyi or kogi or benue, Gush it looks as if dae don't have a governor.
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by hansad: 11:32am On Mar 07, 2015
Rendition:
whether U like it or not, take it or leave it Gen buhari is d next president of nigeria.........The Change is imminent.....NO fights NO abuse

Like it or not, Muhammadu Buhari can not preside over Nigeria again. You can make a human chain from Lagos to Sokoto, Buhari can't rule Nigeria - again. You can't hide in six years of religious violence to cow Nigerians to doubt Jonathan's capacity to protect Nigerians; and now want Bokoharia to benefit from the violence to become president - never gonna happen.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by gateleo(m): 11:33am On Mar 07, 2015
hansad:

at the same time you are marching for final winding up of Nigeria as the CIA predicted it shall happen in 2015. Buhari is now an old intolerant religious extremist, get it into your thick skull.

E dey pain them, nothing will have happened. One Nigeria, one love.... So what's GEJ? Oh boy.. Nigeria will not break rather Nigeria will become more stronger and stronger under our New President.
Long live GMB....
Long live Nigeria. ...
long live Good people of Nigeria. ...
Long live APC..........

#Changeishere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.