Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match (66902 Views)

Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode / Biafra : Photos From Biafra One Million Match Nkpor Onitsha / Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by hermesprogidy(m): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2015
Agbaje will so lose this election that he will begin to consider another career path. I have looked at his empty manifesto , all I see is an embezzlement plan masterminded by bode george.

7 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by babasanti: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2015
boyzerry:
Hmmmmmmm. God answer our prayers this time. A lot of money are missing everyday and the fG seems not to be disturb. Please, God give us Buhari that will fight corruption and stealing.

Yeye dey smell,see comment.
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:49am On Mar 07, 2015
chukwudi44:
I couldn't go to work today because of this useless rally. Can't wait for Agbaje to become Governor of Lagos

U are stupid for calling over 100,000 pple useless.
What kind of useless work are u doin on sat ? U just tell us dey prevented u from ur pocket picking job. I can see commercial vehicles moving around taking pple 2der destinations.
So stp saying rubish here and get a public bus if u really have a job or remain locked up 4 D rest of ur frustrated life. Mind you waiting 4 agbaje is like waiting to changing 1$ to 1#. Kole possible.

14 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by balateef(m): 10:49am On Mar 07, 2015
With the crowd m seeing on TVC,PDP is in serious trouble.

4 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Acecube(m): 10:50am On Mar 07, 2015
adioolayi:

You call that bug rally? Kindly upload the pix, because I only saw hand full on NTA this morning grin
NTA ? NO WONDER YOU ARE MISINFORMED... IF YOU ARE COUNTING THE PROBLEMS IN THIS COUNTRY SAY INSECURITY, UNEMPLOYMENT, POWER ... NTA IS AMONG OH... I SUFFERED UNDER THEIR FALSE NEWS THANKS TO LIBERATION FROM OTHER INCORRUPTIBLE NEWS NETWORKS...
NTA THAT WILL SAY 10 PERSONS LOST THEIR LIFE WHEREAS NA 1000, JUST TO SATIFY THEIR PAYMASTER.

4 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by porka: 10:50am On Mar 07, 2015
Yareey:
Classic marketing mistake to put a number on these kind of rallies. The pictures look impressive but people will dismiss it because there aren't a million people marching.

Granted I get the feeling that they would have dismissed it no matter what. There are obviously more then 5000 people participating. undecided

Also do I understand that they party they are rallying for isn't even present? Gross mistake on their part..

Madam are you saying APC is disowning this 'Mega Rally' now?
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Laredojohn(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2015
Were are the leaders family in this so called match, sure they would be in an air-conditioned bus moving if they are actually there, the masses are used for campaigns, used for matches etc, their own families enjoy after they win while the masses they use suffer, be wise, do not let any politician use you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by anonimi: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2015
Billyonaire:
Why is Buhari not there so we can see how healthy he is ?

Very shameful.

Aisha already said her husband needs to rest in peace.
Abeg leave the old pensioner to rest, o jare!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186057_img20150306162313_jpega085369501a44f5e3f02fed91804c6ff

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Forwetinnah: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2015
Gbawe2:

Indeed. Like one mofo shouting "GEJ till 3030" on NL yet the poverty-racked nuisance has to use data at his office to watch video because he can't afford to buy airtime. These people are all sad and I pity them. What could be more pathetically pitiful than watching people singing and dancing for their oppressors who have turned them to undignified urchins and beggars in comparison to others?

I see the wonderful life Lagosians are living under APC. Infact ALL APC STATEs are finer than Dubai. Aregbesola is building the tallest building in the World as we speak. Such changers?? You mess up big time with little responsibility, you'll fail woefully with a bigger one.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2015
porka:

Madam are you saying APC is disowning this 'Mega Rally' now?
No I know nothing of Nigerian politics.

I was just commenting on their communication strategy.
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Rad1cal: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

U are stupid for calling over 100,000 pple useless.
What kind of useless work are u doin on sat ? U just tell us dey prevented u from ur pocket picking job. I can see commercial vehicles moving around taking pple 2der destinations.
So stp saying rubish here and get a public bus if u really have a job or remain locked up 4 D rest of ur frustrated life. Mind you waiting 4 agbaje is like waiting to changing 1$ to 1#. Kole possible.

100,000 people ?

Bwahahahahahaha!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by dejsmiles(m): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2015
dunkem21:
March from Jerusalem to Jericho ...

..I won't vote for men that steal money from CBN - APC

Edited

I will campaign for Buhari if he joins the march .. shocked shocked
He can never join d march, he will only be waiting in his car at the tail end of it. TINUBU'S spell over Lagos has been broken. Lagosians shine ur eyes. Enuf his DECEIPTION and ROBBERY. #NO TO Tinubu AND D FORTY THIEVES#

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by anonimi: 10:54am On Mar 07, 2015
Laredojohn:
Were are the leaders family in this so called match, sure they would be in an air-conditioned bus moving if they are actually there, the masses are used for campaigns, used for matches etc, their own families enjoy after they win while the masses they use suffer, be wise, do not let any politician use you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056178_buharrriii_jpegfa72c16ad1c41e9eed450be7ddf57e53

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Forwetinnah: 10:54am On Mar 07, 2015
EbukaFran:

Ur father, mother, wife and son are the foools. Behave ur ge, you in ur 40s

Wao!! He's more than 40?? shocked
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by kenfolaji: 10:55am On Mar 07, 2015
flinton:
If u like March from lagos to Gwoza I dnt give a damn,
A 72yr old man will not lead me

I believe in ur family the richest is the head of family and not d oldest. Wakeup from old man dilemma
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 07, 2015
redcliff:

Governance is nobody's birth right. Get that into ur dumbskull
Destiny and birthright are two different words entirely......
Now who's the dumb one here
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 07, 2015
demsid:
this nairaland autocorrect na werey o. I wrote otuookedrunkarrd. e change am.

President Jonathan.....hehehhe...lwkmd oh...I say make me sef write am see wetin dem put for dia...dse mods get time sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by tsdarkside(m): 10:56am On Mar 07, 2015
flinton:
If u like March from lagos to Gwoza I dnt give a damn,
A 72yr old man will not lead me

why not...ARE YOU CRAZY??

if gej would have done is job....everybody would be marching for gej today...

WE ARE NIGERIANS...

WE CAN NOT BE FOOLED FOREVER.... angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by redcliff: 10:56am On Mar 07, 2015
Godvilla:
Destiny and birthright are two different words entirely......
Now who's the dumb one here

Still you...
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by anonimi: 10:57am On Mar 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:
I see the wonderful life Lagosians are living under APC. Infact ALL APC STATEs are finer than Dubai. Aregbesola is building the tallest building in the World as we speak. Such changers?? You mess up big time with little responsibility, you'll fail woefully with a bigger one.

MCMLXXVI:

Berem, you miserable, lying buffoon. Your father and entire generation are the ediots.

This is a photograph of today's newspaper I took there...
From ThisDAY. Anybody who bought today's edition of the newspaper would identify it...

Everybody, look at it. See the date: Saturday, February 28 2015...

Now, look...

Now, as I shift the focus to the wider environment, you'll see that SAME Rochas billboard Valicious1 posted here...

Berem, you are a totally shameless assholle. THIS is the road you claim has been fixed!

Berem, can you see your lying ways laid bare on this thread?

Berem, are you proud of yourself and your shameless lies?

Berem, do you now understand why you need to shut the FUCCK up when Imo-based Nairalanders talk about Rochas and his deceit on this forum?

This is another one of the infamous white elephant "city gates" by your con artist Rochas Okorocha. Not one single gate has been completed since they were awarded 4 years ago. COMMON city gates! Interestingly, he was able to complete his 28-mansion Spibat estate ranch in less than 4 years!
Note: I took the shot along with the recent newspaper so you wouldn't have another excuse. These photos were taken today!

There is daylight robbery in Imo state! People, do not be deceived by this fat criminal and his propaganda on this forum. He has completely destroyed our institutions and hospitals while using public funds to build his own private companies to avoid competition. This man has converted the lands in Orlu as his! The Imo State University site (which was eventually canceled) in Orlu, he has converted the area to his own!
Another scam is the Ochiedike private hospital which belongs to his wife. Mr. Fans (close to Mbari Kitchen) has now been acquired by his daughter and his now being renovated as "Tweeter Bites".
This same man demolished our Owerri Library and built a PARKING LOT for the GOVERNMENT HOUSE CHAPEL there. On the same piece of land is the "Imo Collections" store which belongs to his daughter. Is it any surprise that Imo has tumbled from number 1 on the WAEC best performing states list to number 9 under this buffoon?
The so called free education he claims he provided is nothing but a complete scam. Free education in IMSU while the acceptance fee has shot up to 70,000 for indigenes and 120,000 for non-indigenes?

By the way, this is Douglas Road:

Berem, you are the REAL ENEMY OF IMO STATE.
You stay in Lagos but feel you know more than the SAME people who actually live in Imo State? What sort of immbecile are you?
What do you hope to achieve with this sort of idiocy you showcase on this forum?
You would have served humanity better as a fuccking stillborn! EDIOT!!!

Tags: Firefire, Rozayx5, Valicious1, Eaglechild, Ochejoseph, Stinggy, Onyegecha, Drnoel, Jmaine, Temitemi1, AgabaI23, Anonimi, Badneat

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by ba7man(m): 10:57am On Mar 07, 2015
HopeAlive14:

Which makes it easier for the "political goat" to eat the "National yam" cheesy
And you know how stubborn goats can get when you try to chase them away from yam.
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 07, 2015
Goahead:
Dunno you're into politics bro, we are missing in the phone section.
Iv been in the phone section 4 3 yrs...... Assisting etc.... Deceided 2 shift my spot light 2 other sections
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Deiok(m): 10:58am On Mar 07, 2015
We are waiting. 28th is getting nearer.
#march4buhari.
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by babasanti: 10:58am On Mar 07, 2015
This crowd can't even fill st james park or stamfod bridge. All this Apc e warlord chanting sai buhari you won't go and march for that sick 72years old man, if na to write sai buhari use dfferent nairaland profile like buhari comments una no go dull . Foolish supporters . GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by tsdarkside(m): 10:58am On Mar 07, 2015
chukwudi44:
I couldn't go to work today because of this useless rally. Can't wait for Agbaje to become Governor of Lagos

sorry.... grin grin grin
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by samuel25(m): 10:58am On Mar 07, 2015
TheProfe:

@Dammyjohn... I'm not a bigot and would not engage in making unfounded comments. .

If you truly understand history, you'd realise that the reason Buhari's regime is popularly referred to as the BUHARI-IDIAGBON regime is that the man embraced delegation of power (authority).
Buhari may not have any credential other than his perceived integrity BUT don't you think his running mate - Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is an intellectual??

I don't know how old you are but I want to assume that you have some mental capacity to analyse issues, if you so choose.. Therefore, I think you should make an objective comparison of VP Namadi Sambo and Prof Osinbajo....
If Buhari has nothing to offer (just like the incumbent President), he'll delegate to Osinbajo whom we all know is intellectually inclined.

**And I strongly advise that you PLEASE spend more time on improving your use of the Eglish language and leave political discourse for those who are better informed.
Tell me any president (current or past, military or civilian) throughout the world that has his vice's name being called together when referred to his regime. "Buhari - Idiagbon regime" really confirmed incompetence of your highly rated GMB at his youthful age. Even if GMB win this election, the disappointment will triple the one from GEJ because of too much expectations. I stand to be corrected.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by tucky200(m): 10:58am On Mar 07, 2015
I knw say una get lite try buy fuel and watch it on tvc,there are more than one million people marching
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by aboy247: 10:58am On Mar 07, 2015
More like <100k Hired crowed March
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by hansad: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2015
[b]What do these people mean? Are they truly convinced that they are marching for a Muhammadu Buhari to become president of Nigeria?

a Muhammadu Buhari who can hardly stay upright for up to a five minutes to address a crowd;

a Buhari who can hardly string words together to make a correct sentence,

a Buhari who is believed not to have completed secondary school; - No WASC yet.

a Buhari who as Head-of-State knew no Economics as he used issuing import license to his friends as only means to trade with outside world;

a Buhari who named rice, beans, tea, sugar, beverages etc, "essential commodities" and made Nigerians file under the rain and sun all day, flogged by his soldiers before they could receive a thing.

a Buhari who used retroactive laws to murder young Nigerians.

a now 73 year old - or likely to be more - Buhari who used arms to sack a democracy in 1983.

a Buhari who told Nigeria's youths in 1984 that they - the youths - were Nigeria's leaders of tomorrow, but 31 years after, Buhari is still struggling with the youths over who shall lead Nigeria>>>>>> Dishonest, no shame?

Corruption: a Buhari who was one of the key decision makers in Abacha government - a most corrupt government ever in Nigeria's history till today - yet many years after Abacha's death and millions of Dollars of Nigeria's money stolen by the regime were discovered in foreign banks, Buhari mounted the rostrum and told Nigerians that Abacha was not corrupt. How do you define a corrupt person?

Religion: Buhari who openly charged Muslims to make sure that Sharia Criminal Laws like stoning women to death for adultery, cutting hands of petty thieves, etc. are implemented in all over Nigeria.

a Buhari who said that Nigerian government must not fight against Boko Haram who has repeatedly said it is fighting for a country friendly with such sharia criminal laws.

Buhari na big big bad bad market, no try to sell am to good people. Try to sell Buhari to Jagaband T. there in Eko.

But be truthful - even to yourselves: Buhari only sells for now for people who have their private, religious and ethnic interests to protect - not for interest of Nigeria.[/b]

7 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by ManMountain(m): 10:59am On Mar 07, 2015
ichidodo:
Vote out nepotism in Lagos....Vote out Thieffnubu's stranglehold on your lives and unborn generations.....Vote out excessive taxation in Lagos.....Vote out Godfatherism in Lagos....Vote in economic reprieve in Lagos...Vote in technocratic excellence in Lagos....Vote in Tax-cuts and breaks in Lagos...Vote Agbaje..Agbaje ni Eko.
Emenike, Foolish goat, you are no longer supporting Bob Okoroji? Sillly animal grin
Una suffer head go double for lagos. grin
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by tucky200(m): 10:59am On Mar 07, 2015
I knw say una no get light try buy fuel and watch it on tvc,there are more than one million people marching

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed / "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says / Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.