Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,577 members, 7,812,875 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match (66901 Views)

Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode / Biafra : Photos From Biafra One Million Match Nkpor Onitsha / Million Match Plan Coming Up For Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by smsshola(m): 10:37am On Mar 07, 2015
O youths let not fight as ur choice can't be mine and mine can't be yours...GMB march is fo his supporters and those who loved him a PDP fan shu thread on Jona thread and make his/her comment there not here to avoid insult.

2 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by porka: 10:37am On Mar 07, 2015
TheProfe:

@Dammyjohn... I'm not a bigot and would not engage in making unfounded comments. .

If you truly understand history, you'd realise that the reason Buhari's regime is popularly referred to as the BUHARI-IDIAGBON regime is that the man embraced delegation of power (authority).
Buhari may not have any credential other than his perceived integrity BUT don't you think his running mate - Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is an intellectual??

I don't know how old you are but I want to assume that you have some mental capacity to analyse issues, if you so choose.. Therefore, I think you should make an objective comparison of VP Namadi Sambo and Prof Osinbajo....
If Buhari has nothing to offer (just like the incumbent President), he'll delegate to Osinbajo whom we all know is intellectually inclined.

**And I strongly advise that you PLEASE spend more time on improving your use of the Eglish language and leave political discourse for those who are better informed.

Your advice though.
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Seamareggae(m): 10:37am On Mar 07, 2015
icebeatz:
This is wickedness. I am an apc supporter.
WHY MARCH ON A ROAD THAT HAS NO ALTERNATIVE ROUTE?
Everybody going to the island from ikeja passes through maryland. This is unfair.
I have business to tend.
Sorry... Its election period... All did stuff are bound to happen... When GEJ campaigned in Abuja... It was a trekking galore for all....
We pray the election shud come and go peacefully... And let everything return to normal...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Rooneyboy(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2015
Poor ! Poor ! Poor ! Turnout I must confess.

# Not impressive @all .

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by millyajay(f): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2015
Akpan107:
APC are jiltry of the coming defeat that await them...

APC is a dead party.... Just less than 5000 ppl in the rally!
shebi una talk say dem no reach 500 before?? Now it's 5000...okay now..una go soon admit....yeye pigdigpigss
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by balakbalam: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2015
If you like march to Sambisa forest, we can never vote an irrigret and old fool, 83 years man can't rule Nigeria, Nigeria is too big for him, if we call him at night he wouldn't be able to pick your call, he is too weak said Fashola.......... Even governor of Lagos state know this man is an old fool, wait a minute come to think of it why is there no march is his north where grandpa come from, even in Falani his home town but in Lagos.......... This Yoruba people are fools, GEJ till grandpa go to Sambisa and bring his certificate

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by efilefun(m): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2015
Read your post next time before dropping shits here... When GEJ came to Lagos from bony camp to obalende took me more than 2hrs so y complaining and moreover lastma announced alternative routes so you got no point. Odabo
princemedico:
What kind of nonsense march is this that the ruling party in the state cannot organize. These ingrate made send 1hr 42mins from Ojota to Oshodi, a distance that takes not more than 13mins.
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by chidextec: 10:39am On Mar 07, 2015
Sai Buhari!!!!!!!!!!
Change is here.
#Ihavedecided

7 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by ZACHIE: 10:39am On Mar 07, 2015
ichidodo:
They couldn't march in support for the Armed Forces...didn't march against BH....they couldn't lift themselves to confront the heavy stench of corruption emanating in their very own backyard from Bourdillon road...It is for a brain dead 72 year old with a host of demons and maggots behind him looking to feast and send Nigeria into the Ice age....Vote out hypocrisy....Vote out Godfatherism in Nigeria.. Vote out thieffnubu's Tollgate on Thirdmainland...Vote out Puppet Osinbade.....Vote out illiterate and brain dead Buhari.

Why e dey pain you nah?

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by soludo93(m): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2015
flinton:
If u like March from lagos to Gwoza I dnt give a damn,
A 72yr old man will not lead me

73 year old sick man grin

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by pero007(m): 10:40am On Mar 07, 2015
Go and die Mr man

flinton:
If u like March from lagos to Gwoza I dnt give a damn,
A 72yr old man will not lead me
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by saintruky(m): 10:40am On Mar 07, 2015
Where buhari, osinbajo or fashola children in d midst?
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by ichidodo: 10:40am On Mar 07, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Shut up.
God bless you...

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Nigeriasam: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2015
Rawani:

I love that NANS banner/endorsement. Action speaks louder than words.

i've just decided 2 vote GMB + PYO. Enough of cluelessness in our nation. Thanks TINUBU and APC 4d competent and creative combination of d Buhari + Osinbajo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Seamareggae(m): 10:41am On Mar 07, 2015
greatgeo:

I just pass beside them right now d total numbers of ppl them is not upto 500 and d traFfic na hell after all d mouth they have made Kai
Then what's the reason behind the traffic... Lol...
Nigerians thoo

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by reborn1: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2015
ichidodo:
God bless you...

Amen and you too.
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by meforyou1(m): 10:42am On Mar 07, 2015
EbukaFran:

Ur father, mother, wife and son are the foools. Behave ur ge, you in ur 40s
Bloody ediot

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by jude33084(m): 10:42am On Mar 07, 2015
investnotspend:
Pictures more to come

You guys should be careful o. Be vigilant and suspect any foul movement.

They might just send one of their foot soldiers to blow up something I tell you sad
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 07, 2015
Classic marketing mistake to put a number on these kind of rallies. The pictures look impressive but people will dismiss it because there aren't a million people marching.

Granted I get the feeling that they would have dismissed it no matter what. There are obviously more then 5000 people participating. undecided

Also do I understand that they party they are rallying for isn't even present? Gross mistake on their part..

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by PassingShot(m): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2015
SammyHoe:
[b] So funny!
Naija is an odd part of the world where more than 500 BOKO HARAM members had allegedly been arrested in the newspapers and the media but none has till date confessed who was his sponsor.

This makes me marvel. How? Why? What? Who is really behind BOKO HARAM?

thinking that the opposition party and not the ruling party is involved in BH acts would be very irrational. Why? If the opposition party(APC) is the Book Haram we are talking about, then one of these said 'arrested' Book Haram members should have confessed this. I know it wouldn't be any difficult thing for the FG to do.
Hearing it from the likes of FFK, PEJ and Fayose makes it very ridiculous. The FG has more than 500 BH members arrested over the past four years, yet none of them had been granted an interview with journalists to say 'SO, SO AND SO IS OUR SPONSOR' isn't that ridiculous?

To make a BH member confess his/her sponsor, simply feed him with his right ear for dinner, his left eyes for lunch and his five fingers for supper. Some 'church minded people' will scream, 'Ah! So gruesome!'

Well, if any of you have a bomb-blast victim, you wouldn't scream at that light punishment for a BokoHaramist. Why? Because the bomb-blast victims do have their whole body scattered in different direction-eyes in the air, nose to north, brain splushed like rotten egusi soap! What a way to die!!!

I was neutral to GEJ having hand in BH until someone thought of it as a way of making money for the FG corrupt ones. Take for instance, if it is aired that 40 billion naira has been earmarked to fight BH, and the soldiers are still complaining of not having modern artilleries to fight BH, what does that means? It certainly means that the 40 billion naira has been shared within the Federal Government caban. So, if it is a way of making money by the FG, why do you think a corrupt FG will ever want BH wiped out?

I think the late hour approach to BH is a way of the FG trying to save its butt. Definitely, GEJ and the PDP never thought of having a strong opposition. They thought they were still in the monopoly of power until it suddenly dawned on them that Buhari has suddenly become the people's favourite. But now, BH is out of control; no more a simple FG-sponsored 'thing' but now a politically influenced complex octopus which works for everyone. Now, anybody can get ammunitions, bombard a place and say 'WE ARE BOKO HARAM MEMBERS!"

Now, even pastors used it for some sorts of propaganda (like it happened in Osun state, where a pastor hired some people to throe bangers into his church and call it a BH attack).

This will teach our rulers a big lesson. Like the Frankenstein's monster, it can come back to hunt you. Now, everyone cries 'CHANGE' just because someone was daydreaming of becoming the RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON NIGERIA with a negative approach.

SMH FOR PEOPLE WHO WANTS CONTINUITY OF CORRUPTION!!![/b]

Gbam!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by HopeAlive14(m): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2015
ba7man:
Yes, and President Goodluck is a political goat in the midst of National yam.

Which makes it easier for the "political goat" to eat the "National yam" cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Arysexy(m): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2015
Seamareggae:

Then what's the reason behind the traffic... Lol...
Nigerians thoo

A single mad man can cause a terrible traffic on d road.

The picture shows a scanty number of people occupying d road, do u want vehicle to climb them to pass?
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!

March to slavery!

baskardifoool

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by samuel25(m): 10:45am On Mar 07, 2015
porka:

If he tries it, he will land in 'Chatham House' again within 24 hours.
Your comment make my day.
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by porka: 10:45am On Mar 07, 2015
This circus SHOW is turning out to be a STRESS TEST than a POPULARITY CONTEST.

APC has lost significant ground in the South West.

People's anger is being deflected one way or another.

APC may start shouting of election postponement too in the coming days.

Just watch-out.
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by ichidodo: 10:46am On Mar 07, 2015
saintruky:
Where buhari, osinbajo or fashola children in d midst?
Didn't you hear?? their children are busy on twitter in air conditioned rooms- like that twerp kike osinbade who is looking to court shortlived online fame- whilst slaves are left to trudge under a hot sweltering sun..…

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Dav24(m): 10:46am On Mar 07, 2015
Look at the inscription on APC campaign vehicles in Nasarawa state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by porka: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2015
samuel25:

Your comment make my day.

God bless you.
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2015
Why is Buhari not there so we can see how healthy he is ?

Very shameful. Jagabandit is not even there, so Lagosians can beat him up in public glare.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Forwetinnah: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2015
Rad1cal:

Your Egyptian reference is silly.

Where is Morsi the symbol of good governance ?

You should have asked him what he's still doing in London instead of joining his drug baron match in Nigeria.
Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2015
Why is Buhari not there so we can see how healthy he is ?

Very shameful.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match by Ofklaw: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2015
I just passed through Ojuelegba to Ketu, I saw nothing but less crowed occupying the road and massive traffic

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed / "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.