Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,855 members, 7,862,803 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1109832 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Oklander: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
nani007:
as simple as that thank you,by the way I just joined nairaland so I don't know who's/was bearing the name
Ok
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by nani007(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
Oklander:
Ok
what do think of these one

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
nani007:
sir there's no point insulting me I only asked questions I didn't know answer to,since you know it what can you say about it
can you please show me were I insulted you in my comment please undecided
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by nani007(m): 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
sonofananimal:
can you please show me were I insulted you in my comment please undecided

at least oklander said it decently compared to yours,learn to talk to somebody decently and straight forward
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by nani007(m): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
I know this one is UK but I have an idea about the device and how to check its originality,should I go for it or the second one I posted earlier

Cc oklander and sonofanimal

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Oklander: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
nani007:
I know this one is UK but I have an idea about the device and how to check its originality,should I go for it or the second one I posted earlier

Olx can easily scam people, all these looks link scam to me, its easy to get fake device from there so I have heard. Stay on the safer side by staying away from them and if you want any of the notes and you feel you most get from online, contact elijahdre here on nairaland and he would help you get original device at the right price.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Chyjoey(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
nani007:

what shall it profit you to buy second hand and spend almost the same amount repairing it??
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
nani007:
at least oklander said it decently compared to yours,learn to talk to somebody decently and straight forward
girl or whatever you call yourself! Use your brain to think SOMTIMES and to interpret things.

Is it sweet voice you what to hear saying ”don't go there pls. Come back pls, it is fraud pls? undecided

Nonsense
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by nani007(m): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
Chyjoey:
what shall it profit you to buy second hand and spend almost the same amount repairing it??
noted
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by nani007(m): 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
sonofananimal:
girl or whatever you call yourself! Use your brain to think SOMTIMES and to interpret things.

Is it sweet voice you what to hear saying ”don't go there pls. Come back pls, it is fraud pls? undecided

Nonsense
i don't have time for animals like you undecided
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by nani007(m): 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Oklander:
Olx can easily scam people, all these looks link scam to me, its easy to get fake device from there so I have heard. Stay on the safer side by staying away from them and if you want any of the notes and you feel you most get from online, contact elijahdre here on nairaland and he would help you get original device at the right price.
noted
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
nani007:
good for you! undecided

Keep on developing your low IQ wink
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Hotdiamond(m): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Oklander:
Interesting, when ever the official is finally out, are we still going to need sp tools or a system to upgrade?
Yes. I guess so.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Opistorincos(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
My ihn is giving me a big problem... The port is working quite alright while charging but whenever I want to connect it to my system it'll just start charging instead of connecting as a media device... I've tried several USB chords.. Someone should pls come to my aid
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Opistorincos:
My ihn is giving me a big problem... The port is working quite alright while charging but whenever I want to connect it to my system it'll just start charging instead of connecting as a media device... I've tried several USB chords.. Someone should pls come to my aid
you probably set it on charge only. Next time when you connect it, draw down your notification drawer and you will see USB connection. Change it to mass storage

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by iheanyi40(m): 3:22am On Sep 25, 2015
sonofananimal1:
you probably set it on charge only. Next time when you connect it, draw down your notification drawer and you will see USB connection. Change it to mass storage
oboi c moniker shocked
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:12am On Sep 25, 2015
nani007:
Dis place is reserved...
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:13am On Sep 25, 2015
sonofananimal:
good for you! undecided

Keep on developing your low IQ wink

Getting more interesting
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by hawksford: 6:53am On Sep 25, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi, could you let us know your location? Thank you!

Please how can I get the usb cable for Infinix X551, the cable got cut
and I've tried other cables to work with, but I'm not satisfied with their
performance
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 25, 2015
iheanyi40:
oboi c moniker shocked
na the first time you dey see moniker neh! undecided
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by donshady(m): 7:48am On Sep 25, 2015
hawksford:

Ikorodu and Ojo Lagos State

Please how can I get the usb cable for Infinix X551, the cable got cut
and I've tried other cables to work with, but I'm not satisfied with their
performance

You can simply get original USB cables at slot or other phone stores. When you see it you recognize it.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Opistorincos(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2015
sonofananimal1:

Nope... E go just dey charge E no go bring those options
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2015
Opistorincos:

Get an original cord and enable USB debugging.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Opistorincos(m): 10:21am On Sep 25, 2015
iyke926:

Get an original cord and enable USB debugging.

I Don try up to 5 chords now
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2015
Opistorincos:

I Don try up to 5 chords now
You don enable the USB debugging thang?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2015
Opistorincos:

maybe your cord is not good or you are using a old Windows OS. Cos Windows xp don't recognize this kind of phone. Unless 7 and above
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by hawksford: 11:13am On Sep 25, 2015
donshady:

You can simply get original USB cables at slot or other phone stores. When you see it you recognize it.

I've tried several other usb cables
The issue is getting a fast and affordable original usb cable
The one I saw at SLOT costs almost 2k (good enough to get a new charger) and that's the only one they have, I've never tried using that kind of usb cable so I don't have the assurance that it's going to be a fast usb cable unlike others that I've tried
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by tecnolad(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
hawksford:

I've tried several other usb cables
The issue is getting a fast and affordable original usb cable
The one I saw at SLOT costs almost 2k (good enough to get a new charger) and that's the only one they have, I've never tried using that kind of usb cable so I don't have the assurance that it's going to be a fast usb cable unlike others that I've tried
you might have removed your phone from your laptop without ejecting it. try connecting your phone to another computer and see if problem persists
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by donshady(m): 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
opedaydydx9:
one chance indeed...... Crying
It's not one chance bro... The charge is fast too. You get a full charge in 2hrs broo....
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by danizy(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
i hate phones with in built batteries,e.g is my lumia 625..plz is there anyphone with these specs and price that has a removable batteries?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Opistorincos(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
Infinix hpt note pro upgraded to lolipop for sale..it is 2gb ram 32gb rom..it has a little line crack on d screen which doesnt affecrmt the fone..price z 20k non negotiable..location is ibadan ..call 09050523509 or watsapp 08109883307

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by tecnolad(m): 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
the long awaited 0925 version of the Infinix hot note lollipop upgrade is out and will be open for OTA upgrade tomorrow: http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=839&extra=page%3D1

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.