Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March (34718 Views)

Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano / PDP mocks APC over flopped one-million-man march / APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Gbawe2: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2015
GeneralBosco:
Uncle Gbawe1 Don finish these illiterates grin grin

It is just pathetic to see how ill-exposed some of these Villagers are. Still they will never have the sense to shut their ignorant mouth and must disgrace themselves daily with their illiterate and village utterance . As they say "empty barrels make the most noise".

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Obinoscopy(m): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2015
omenka:
smh. So you can see a story in which you weren't Mentioned yet ignored those in which you were.

When would any of the threads exposing the lies of PDP claiming roads in other countries as Jonathan's achievements, or those in which PDP was using pictures of Covenant University as one constructed by Jonathan in Nassarawa make front page??

Smdh.
Can you verify the authenticity of this story?

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Moves: 11:28am On Mar 07, 2015
Gbawe2:
You guys are all shameless including the attention-seeking 'ashewo' called Aye Dee who is just 'chopping' GEJ's dollar FFK and Okupe-style. I can't blame you guys for not understanding the meaning of jet lag because non of you have ever sat in a plane let alone travelled anywhere in one. Buhari arrived Nigeria yesterday on a flight from the UK and he is allowed, as all travellers of all age, to take it easy for a day or so after arriving from a long flight because of jet lag. Anyway, the OP is a village illiterate and the same chap who claimed a BA commercial flight "sneaked" Buhari into Nigeria. Not surprised to see he is here showing his ignorance while other unexposed villager egg him on. At least Aye Dee has flown in a Plane before but , as with every mercenary connected to campaigning for GEJ, he prefers to deceive ill-exposed Olodo Villagers like the OP. Pathetic to see you laughable villager singing and dancing for the oppressors who have ensured that you have never flown in a plane at your age.
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2013/may/19/how-recover-from-jet-lag
Stop trying to be clever by half; the honest truth is Buhari is Old hence require more recovery time; Presidents are expected to work round the clock; He has been away resting for 10 days, arriving yesterday morning on most likely on first class , it is smacks of B.S to suggest jet lag being the sole reason he is unable to join in a solidarity March in his honour considering if we are to go by what you guys say ten's of thousands of those marching are doing so on empty stomach. Don't make seem like we all take 2 days to recover from 6 hours flight even in economy, especially when we have the biggest battle of our life at hand.

12 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by ShowYourCertificate: 11:38am On Mar 07, 2015
Gbawe2:
You guys are all shameless including the attention-seeking 'ashewo' called Aye Dee who is just 'chopping' GEJ's dollar FFK and Okupe-style. I can't blame you guys for not understanding the meaning of jet lag because non of you have ever sat in a plane let alone travelled anywhere in one. Buhari arrived Nigeria yesterday on a flight from the UK and he is allowed, as all travellers of all age, to take it easy for a day or so after arriving from a long flight because of jet lag. Anyway, the OP is a village illiterate and the same chap who claimed a BA commercial flight "sneaked" Buhari into Nigeria. Not surprised to see he is here showing his ignorance while other unexposed villager egg him on. At least Aye Dee has flown in a Plane before but , as with every mercenary connected to campaigning for GEJ, he prefers to deceive ill-exposed Olodo Villagers like the OP. Pathetic to see you laughable villager singing and dancing for the oppressors who have ensured that you have never flown in a plane at your age.

Jet-lag for a trip from UK which has a Greenwich Meridian Time difference of just 1 hour with Nigeria? Bros find another lie grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by farem: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2015
Does "March4Buhari" means "BuhariMarch4Himself"?

When are you goons going to sever mischief from your reasoning?

He is NOT Omnipresent. Can any of you tell us where he is right now?

What if there are more than one "March4Buhari" events today.

You should understand that it's when you induce a rally that you will be personally be there. Many rallies are being organised for GMB that he only gets to hear some via news.

Chai! You don't know the GMB!

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by tiptopy03(m): 11:41am On Mar 07, 2015
Sentiments apart, who is supposed to lead the march? On whose course are they marching? GMB suppose to be in the forefront of the march no one else. He claimed to lead the battle against Boko Haram yet he is no where to be found in a peaceful March. I pity Nigerians if he becomes the president. He will just be president in proxy, figurehead, because he does not have all it takes to govern a complex country like Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by mrmetoo1: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2015
Buhari is actually in Sokoto right now paying Shagari a courtesy visit

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by agabaI23(m): 11:47am On Mar 07, 2015
SkyBlue1:

The one that is fit and a "youth" as you people like to call him has not been able to fix power, or corruption, or unemployment, or infrastructure, in fact he is even part of the corruption. So what are you talking about? You have brain, use it.
Is the one coming able to fix all those better than the one we have? You are judging the present from his record and we know you guys have not judged him fairly, give me reasons based on record why it is should be Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by taharqa: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2015
truenorth:
Guys, please, Let this Man be, Focus on Issues. PDP should campaign and tell us what they have to offer. I dont have power in my house and you are telling me that Buhari has refused to participate in a 15km Walk. If I were him too, i wont participate. I will reserve my Energy for the Issue based campaign ahead,

For issue-based campaigns?? What the ffuck are you talking about , Bros??
Didn't the same Buhari run away from any chance at holding a Presidential debate?? Wasn't that the best chance at discussing and comparing issues between and amongst the Presidential candidates??

Many of you guys who support Buhari heads are really messed up I swear

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Iykopee(m): 11:57am On Mar 07, 2015
Pathetic enough to use jet lag as an excuse to validate the absence of a sick man who lost physical fitness as a result of old age. Here again, proponents of jet lag are wild swines in my consideration cos a five hour flight journey doesnt sum up the lame excuse.He just came back from the chatham medical facility and need some rest. That shud be a nice idea put forward.
Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by omenka(m): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Can you verify the authenticity of this story?
www.nairaland.com/2183095/uncovered-federal-university-lafia-pictures

Pictures and links were provided and you were mentioned multiple times on the first and second page.

www.nairaland.com/2182883/pdp-busted-again-pic#31374605

In what decade are you guys planing to move these threads to the front page

Have we become so averse to truth on this forum??
Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by CaptainAmerica1: 11:58am On Mar 07, 2015
By May 29, 1999, we had 23 PDP governors, 6 AD, and 7 APP. 16 years later, this is their story:

(A) PDP (23 governors)
1. James lbori - PDP Delta - in prison for looting
2. DSP Alamieseigha - PDP Bayelsa - Ex-convict for looting
3. Lucky Igbinedion - PDP Edo - Ex-convict for looting
4. Peter Odili - PDP Rivers - In court for looting
5. Chimaroke Nnamani - PDP Enugu - In court for looting
6. Ayo Fayose - PDP Ekiti - In court for looting
7. Rasheed Ladoja - PDP Oyo - In court for looting
8. Alao Akala - PDP Oyo - In court for looting
9. Gbenga Daniel - PDP Ogun - In court for looting
10. Ikenna Ohakim - PDP Imo - In court for looting
11. Adamu Muazu - Bauchi (current PDP National
Chairman) - In court for looting over N19 Billion from the state treasury
12. Joshua Dariye - PDP Plateau - In court for looting
13. Jolly Nyame - PDP Taraba - In court for looting the state treasury
14. Abdulahi Adamu - PDP Nassarawa - In court for looting the state treasury
15. Boni Haruna - PDP Adamawa - (newly appointed minister by President Jonathan) -
In court for looting the treasury
16. Saminu Turaki - EX-Gov. PDP Jigawa - In court for looting the treasury
17. Orji Uzor Kalu - PDP Abia - In court for looting the treasury

(B-). AD to AC- 6 govs.

NO Ex governor has ever been taken to court for treasury looting.
NOTE:- Tinubu of Lagos was dragged to Code of Conduct Tribunal for having foreign accounts while in power against government
policy of zero foreign account for public officials. He was found not guilty because he had the accounts before his election to the office of governor.
Case dismissed!

(C) APP - (ANPP) 7 governors
1. Attahiru Baffarawa - APP Sokoto - In court
for looting (he is now in a PDP member)
2. Prince Abubakar Audu - ANPP Kogi - In
court for looting.

So APC made up of AD/ AC/ACN of the past is
leading the pack. Does it not make perfect
sense to allow these people to lead at the center?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Rad1cal: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
SkyBlue1:

PDP can't campaign based on issues because they don't have a good track record to campaign on. My only hope is that more Nigerians would stop allowing themselves to be blinded by short sightedness and bigotry and start seeing this. The man in power now promised Nigerians light and was promising that to them since he was Vice President to Yaradua. Nigerians gave him the highest office in the land and he has been unable to fix issues but has instead blamed everybody else for his failures, emboldened corruption, and people still think the next four years of him would be magically different, how and why? That is what boggles the mind, and my only resolution to that is short sightedness and bigotry.

I just hope everybody shouting change in Nigeria has a PVC and IS going to vote on election day, that is something the opposition need to make sure happens.

I just confirmed you are a PVCless man ranting from another man's land.
Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Obinoscopy(m): 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
omenka:
www.nairaland.com/2183095/uncovered-federal-university-lafia-pictures

Pictures and links were provided and you were mentioned multiple times on the first and second page.

www.nairaland.com/2182883/pdp-busted-again-pic#31374605

In what decade are you guys planing to move these threads to the front page

Have we become so averse to truth on this forum??
I was referring to the story on this thread. Don't bring up issues of another thread on this thread. Its against forum rules. We call it derailing (Rule Number One).

So back to my question. Can you very the authenticity of OcheJoseph's claim?

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Rad1cal: 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Jet-lag for a trip from UK which has a Greenwich Meridian Time difference of just 1 hour with Nigeria? Bros find another lie grin

Abeg forget the clown, he feels everyone is as daft as he and his fellow Apc comrades cheesy

He didn't even understand what he posted.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Rad1cal: 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
agabaI23:
Is the one coming able to fix all those better than the one we have? You are judging the present from his record and we know you guys have not judged him fairly, give me reasons based on record why it is should be Buhari.

The gee will shy away, one of those clueless change agents.

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Alphaoscar: 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
Obinoscopy:
@OcheJoseph Is this true? How reliable is your source? What does TMS mean?

The question is ' Is Buhari among the dignitaries expected at the rally? And the answer is NO.

The general is not among the participants slated for the rally and I don't know or understand how the PDP guys are now trying to link his absence to his health.
Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by MOG1D1: 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by onyeguy: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by steadymind(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
is the problem actually that this man is old or that he is sick.

Old age is not a disease.
Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by gurunlocker: 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
you wan make he collapse? person wey just receive treatment finish

APC just keep disgracing themselves

6 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by ikombe: 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
so u where expecting him to march before undecided

A dead man cant march grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Alphaoscar: 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
tiptopy03:
Sentiments apart, who is supposed to lead the march? On whose course are they marching? GMB suppose to be in the forefront of the march no one else. He claimed to lead the battle against Boko Haram yet he is no where to be found in a peaceful March. I pity Nigerians if he becomes the president. He will just be president in proxy, figurehead, because he does not have all it takes to govern a complex country like Nigeria.

Pity yourself for not using your brain properly. The rally is purely a Lagos state APC affair and Buhari is not among the dignitaries expected at the rally.
Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by tolexy007(m): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
truenorth:
Guys, please, Let this Man be, Focus on Issues. PDP should campaign and tell us what they have to offer. I dont have power in my house and you are telling me that Buhari has refused to participate in a 15km Walk. If I were him too, i wont participate. I will reserve my Energy for the Issue based campaign ahead,
so what u are saying is dat dis so called marchin is wastin of some GMB supporters time? GMB should b there matchin with dem to prove Fayose wrong.
Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by agabaI23(m): 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
Gbawe2:

You are blaming it on jetlag? Well considering his age, he can take one week to recover. It is understandable

According to you guys anyway, Buhari left here on the 19th and was able to attend a media interview in London the following day, less than a day after arrival. I think answering questions would have been more affected by jetlag than just walking on the street or just showing face before withdrawing.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
Firefire:
..................... shocked..............................

Pa Buhari confirmed he is not fit to march with only ONE Million Nigerians for just one day, ?

How then can he rule & MARCH with ONE HUNDRED & 60 MILLION Nigerians for 1,460 days? (365 x 4)?
Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by kay1one2(m): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
Gbawe2:

You no get sense!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by deskossy(m): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
D guy no well na
Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by money121(m): 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
grin grin

Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by Alphaoscar: 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
Gbawe2:

It is just pathetic to see how ill-exposed some of these Villagers are. Still they will never have the sense to shut their ignorant mouth and must disgrace themselves daily with their illiterate and village utterance . As they say "empty barrels make the most noise".

The General is not even among the participants slated for this event. It is purely an APC Lagos state rally and no where was GMB listed among the expected dignitaries.
Re: Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March by ldpele(m): 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
truenorth:
keep deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Alaafin Of Oyo, Ooni Of Ife, Governors, At Tinubu's Colloquium .PHOTOS / Momodu: Why Buhari May Be Forced To Campaign Personally To Challenge Atiku / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.