Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,570 members, 7,861,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] - Romance (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (149913 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by zicoraads: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
marieolae:
Lool times have changed.
For worse I guess embarassed

Meanwhile...your D.P got me speechless for some few seconds there. It's so, so beautiful! You eyes are very lovely!!
And the jacket kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by cherryice(f): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dimples192:
Have you guys seen CherryIce and Lala247
Men here are blind! Get to wooing them grin
grin grin baee
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by spacefreak: 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
MzNelly:

smiley

cheesy you should free the guy abeg.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
cherryice:

grin grin baee
Lool u guys cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by cherryice(f): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lala247:

Lool u guys cry
dimpz is one crazyy chicc grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
spacefreak:

cheesy you should free the guy abeg.

tongue tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Keketu(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
AbuMikey:

angry
Okay! cool
you scared? dont be. i know how hard it is going head to head with the greatest no.1 seducer in the world especially when the the prize is a fresh light skin female grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
Keketu:
you scared? dont be. i know how hard it is going head to head with the greatest no.1 seducer in the world especially when the the prize is a fresh light skin female grin
If Mr.cork catch you
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Keketu(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
D1ck:
If Mr.cork catch you
please dont compare me with that mechanic angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
Keketu:
please dont compare me with that mechanic angry
Lol! Abeg check the meaning of compare in the dictionary my guy...
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by luigiajah(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
MzNelly:

smiley

Wicked!!!!!!! MzNelly No Do Me This Thing Nahh
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
I want to woo dimples192
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lol dimples192 this is like Take me out
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lala247:
Lol dimples192 this is like Take me out

Can't wait for the female one these men don't know how it's done grin
Naija version of Take me out grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dimples192:

Lol yh proper...
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
luigiajah:

Wicked!!!!!!! MzNelly No Do Me This Thing Nahh

Sorry grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by kinglekan: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dimples192:
Have you guys seen CherryIce and Lala247
Men here are blind! Get to wooing them grin

Lol, esp dt lala247 d babe sha nor wan gree ooo. She say na tribal mark dude she dey find.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
kinglekan:

Lol, esp dt lala247 d babe sha nor wan gree ooo. She say na tribal mark dude she dey find.
Dnt you understand women she's just playing hard to get. She waiting for a rough niccur to just woo the living daylights out of her. So step up and do the needful embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
kinglekan:

Lol ok i change my mind ... Me ave found some1 to woo self im taken till he rejects me
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dimples192:

Dnt you understand women she's just playing hard to get. She waiting for a rough niccur to just woo the living daylights out of her. So step up and do the needful embarassed

He need to go to rough camp n come out rugged lol he doesn't get it

Besides his wooed at least 2 gurls already
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by kinglekan: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ok i change my mind ... Me ave found some1 to woo self im taken till he rejects me

Lolzzz, issokay.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by kinglekan: 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dimples192:

*grins*

Apparently am a lil bit late. Thanks for the heads up tho. I aint mkn dt mistake again

cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by kinglekan: 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lala247:

He need to go to rough camp n come out rugged lol he doesn't get it

Besides his wooed at least 2 gurls already

Em emmm lalacious ur dp appears hawter each tym I go chck it up.

*staring @ ur dp* Ahh ahhh kilode!!!

*sweatin profusely*

*drolling*
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
kinglekan:

Em emmm lalacious ur dp appears hawter each tym I go chck it up.

*staring @ ur dp* Ahh ahhh kilode!!!

*sweatin profusely*

*drolling*

Lol i knw i knw im vain .
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by AbuMikey(m): 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
Keketu:

I'm scared not! tongue

She ain't even Light Skinned, so to speak.
I only like Her............ grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
#spreads my mat, waiting to be wooed . I want more competitors cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by luigiajah(m): 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
2nd Line..

My Dearest MIREXXX

Your Eyes Sparkle As Bright As The Stars
I always thought you were from Mars
Cuz God Made You With A Perfect Design
Please Be Mine

Even If We're Miles Away
I know my heart would always be with you
Even When You're Far Away
I always dream of you

I can only Imagine
How It Feels To Be Drowned By Your Love
I don't mind if I'm called drunk
As Long As Your Love Intoxicates Me.

Let Me Be Your MTN
I'll be everywhere you go
Let Our Love Be Like Glo
Unlimited

Make Nairaland Our Wonderland
smiley ..

MIREXXX

Please Be Mine... smiley

Cc Dygeasy
Cc MzNelly

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dimples192:

As if you'll woo anyone when the time comes. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
Blackett:
As if you'll woo anyone when the time comes. . .
I'll be wooing a few and you might be one of them kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
Juliaann:
she deactivated
shocked shocked shocked you don't mean it sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
diddydiva:
#spreads my mat, waiting to be wooed . I want more competitors cheesy cheesy
Can I come sit with you grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
adamskutty:
lmfao! Haha! Thank God i am here to witness this. cheesy grin

I have always known this juliaann is a fake @ss, an ugly igbo girl looking for mumu guys to fool, but definitely not mister adams. grin

HAHAHA! See her signature abeg. Apc supporters don't pm me, waka. grin

LMAO! It's funny to think that barcanista decamped because of this she.male, juliaann grin
Hm hmm, beni grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (102) (Reply)

Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos / Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.