Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,036 members, 7,866,921 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] - Romance (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (149982 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
Khabuqi:

Just like that?

Ok, i wish to woo baibijay

Cc:
Dygeasy

Inkyillusion:
I want baibijay smiley

Interesting . . . Sipping pepsi grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Inkyillusion(m): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
baibijay:

wink

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
baibijay:

nice shoes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
D1ck:
;-) MzNelly hello.....

D1ck smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
NinoBrown888:

nekwa faa.:cheesy
Nwanne m o! Onwekwara nu ihe ama uma eme?
Aga na~agbanu mbo.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
GFamous:

Is it not obvious?

I love the way you handle people,your sense of humor and alot more which I can't mention because I'm in a lecture hall. lol

ok
I wouldnt want to expose those qualities I spent time
observing so if you still wanna know,it'll be in Pms'.

Plus ya intelligence eeh grin

Thanks for the compliment. smiley
I appreciate it.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
baibijay:

The thing dey sweet you tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
Khabuqi:

The thing dey sweet you tongue

shocked shocked Disqualified
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
baibijay:

Abeg If na play stop am o. The way I go woo you, America sef must know.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
chisco82:

Nwanne m o! Onwekwara nu ihe ama uma eme?
Aga na~agbanu mbo.

lolcheesy
broda odi-allowed.
Farano nwelu ya, iwotago.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Khabuqi:

Abeg If na play stop am o. The way I go woo you, America sef must know.

Sick dude cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
baibijay:

Sick dude cheesy

That's my baby cheesy wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
NinoBrown888:

lolcheesy
broda odi-allowed.
Farano nwelu ya, iwotago.
Idi too much, so you can see what i saw?
Farano, Ya bu Nwata amakata mma.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ezibless:

You speak spanish?
SÍ mi amo - yes my love kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
I would like to woo dimples192

Cc
dygeasy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by sunnico(m): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
were are thou my elegant elantraceey.. : smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Dekatron(m): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
I would like to woo mhizizzy

cc
dygeasy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by kinglekan: 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
baibijay:

Lolzzzzz, na so u dey chase dem
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
UPDATE

[size=16pt]

1. AbuMikey and Keketu to woo IRENEONY

2. mrpackager and Darkrebel666 to woo FARANO

3. Sapedro and *** to woo DOVELIKE

4. Godvilla and *** to woo EZIBLESS

5. Khabuqi and InkyIllusion to woo BAIBIJAY

6. Zicoraads and Acekidc4 to woo COCOBERRY

7. D1ck and *** to woo MzNELLY

8. Francistony and Lagunna1 to woo CARACTA

9.Dekatron and *** to woo Mhizizzy

10. Sunnico and *** to woo ELANTRACEEY

11. Cleverlad and Ipledge to woo DIMPLES192
[/size]

It's getting interesting cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dygeasy:
UPDATE

It's getting interesting cool
Bia
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
dovelike:

Bia
Hi dearie!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dygeasy:
Hi dearie!
What's up with all these wooing stuff? Is that how you get chicks?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
dovelike:

What's up with all these wooing stuff? Is that how you get chicks?
lol! Me?

Someone up there wants to woo you. If on the main day he impresses you, then so be it. Its really up to you. You either do it for fun or carry it on outside of here. Your decision. cool

except of course you don't want to be wooed, no?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
kinglekan:

Lolzzzzz, na so u dey chase dem

cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
fitinwell:

Bbm pin 7ff1d424

Have got some IT geeks tins we need to share pim me.. Thanks @godvilla
BBM invite sent
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dygeasy:
lol! Me?

Someone up there wants to woo you. If on the main day he impresses you, then so be it. Its really up to you. You either do it for run or carry it on outside of here. Your decision. cool

except of course you don't want to be wooed, no?

chairman. abeg ..I have a question
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:

chairman. abeg ..I have a question
Fire away please smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dygeasy:
Fire away please smiley

okay cool..
There's a guy also wooing the same girl I'm in for..

so explain.. are you gonna create a thread for the three of us or just one thread for all those involved..and at the end..is she gonna say which guy felt more or what?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:

okay cool..
There's a guy also wooing the same girl I'm in for..

so explain.. are you gonna create a thread for the three of us or just one thread for all those involved..and at the end..is she gonna say which guy felt more or what?
Yes please. The two of you are challenging each other for Farano's heart. A new thread will be created where you two will be summoned and then you'll post those lines you think will make her wanna go home with you.

The ball is thrown into Farano's court, she makes her decision, I or Jennimma endorse it. My work ends there.

From there you're either a sharp or dull guy.

Just bring your A-Game cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by phlamesG: 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dygeasy:
Yes please. The two of you are challenging each other for Farano's heart. A new thread will be created where you two will be summoned and then you'll post those lines you think will make her wanna go home with you.

The ball is thrown into Farano's court, she makes her decision, I or Jennimma endorse it. My work ends there.

From there you're either a sharp or dull guy.

Just bring your A-Game cool

oh damn it... I thought we were gonna engage in a conversation with her...oops..

there should be a stipulated amount of lines then...

we don't want niggas cheating cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by joseph1832(m): 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
firestar:

undecided

What?
Never mind, I'm just goofing around. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (102) (Reply)

Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.