Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (148847 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
This thread should be constantly updated with the partakers. I don't have time to rummage thru banter posts before I sift out who is wooing who. . .

Cc dygeasy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
dechandel:
Easy o..
She is viewing this thread!! grin
For reals? cheesy

You manage to know what I don't. Hmm
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by kinglekan: 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lala247:

Ahhh oga u cute die .... U need one barbie doll type chic smiley

Lol, chaiiiii. If I put tribal marks nko? U go follow me??
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Missclassy answer me na undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
AbuMikey:

will You just answer, please?
I don't have a former moniker undecided

By the way, why did you ask?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
kinglekan:

Lol, chaiiiii. If I put tribal marks nko? U go follow me??

Mehn i go marry u

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
hmmmmm.
Lemme sit wif my portable___ here. grin
portable ass right? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by alberto2k(m): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ehmm... Iam tempted to woo somebody but i'll just keep my cool cool

Naijaboiy, blackett... Make una continue una good work cheesy

That MPD_idiot sef grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
Missclassy answer me na undecided
Okay you are free to woo me undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
missclassy:

Okay you are free to woo me undecided
I want to woo you and missjenna grin

What d'ya think cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

I want to woo you and missjenna grin

What d'ya think cheesy

Missjenna has to give you her reply undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
alberto2k:
Ehmm... Iam tempted to woo somebody but i'll just keep my cool cool

Naija.boiy, black.ett... Make una continue una good work cheesy

That MPD_idiot sef grin
Oga na who be the babe wey you wan woo.

This is your chance o! This one is very legal and more than all those crush threads.

You can state your true intentions and nobody will disturb you wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
missclassy:

Missjenna has to give you her reply undecided
Oya go and login sharp sharp grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
kinglekan:

Ur curves na die ooo

lol charlie..tha curves can blow mindzz I tell ya.:>
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
chai.. I arrived late to the occasion oo.. Please is there any vacant seat in the front?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Naijaboiy

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by AbuMikey(m): 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
missclassy:

I don't have a former moniker undecided

By the way, why did you ask?

Cool.

You come across as someone I've known on Nairaland.
naijaboiy:

Falls from bed laughing. . . grin

The goat na real okpo. Informing you before logging out that it wants to log in, and reply you.

See logic of the ewus. . . Lord of the dumbasses.

Chei!!!! Chei!!!!!! Cheeeeeieieieieieiei!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by mrpackager(m): 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
Farano ansa me or make ai ...........
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by kinglekan: 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lala247:

Mehn i go marry u

LOL, u be real case ooooo. ROTFL

BTW dt ur pix ehnnn na die oooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
kinglekan:

LOL, u be real case ooooo. ROTFL

BTW dt ur pix ehnnn na die oooo
The ting don tire me self
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by naijaboiy: 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2015

4 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blackett:
Falls from bed laughing. . . grin

The goat na real okpo. Informing you before logging out that it wants to log in, and reply you.

See logic of the ewus. . . Lord of the dumbasses.

Chei!!!! Chei!!!!!! Cheeeeeieieieieieiei!!!!!
How she wan take be goat and okpo at the same time? You dey among those guys wey dey bang goat?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by kinglekan: 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
NinoBrown888:

lol charlie..tha curves can blow mindzz I tell ya.:>

Nor be small tin my broda. *grins*
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Hmmmmm
Madam long time
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by alberto2k(m): 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga na who be the babe wey you wan woo.

This is your chance o! This one is very legal and more than all those crush threads.

You can state your true intentions and nobody will disturb you wink

That dimples girl me likey but ehmm... I'm short of andrew's liver salt

that missjenna and missclassy login and log out stunt too lame sha...

Make she try dey use different browser for her two account na grin

Dumb heads grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by kinglekan: 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lala247:

The ting don tire me self

Lol, na u get all dat packaging??

*drooling*
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Madam long time
ur signature don confirm an say u be unibenitegrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
Just passing by......
alberto2k:

That dimples girl me likey but ehmm... I'm short of andrew's liver salt

that missjenna and missclassy login and log out stunt too lame sha...

Make she try dey use different browser for her two account na grin

Dumb heads grin

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
kinglekan:

Lol, na u get all dat packaging??

*drooling*

Just managing, still cant find some1 with tribal mark tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (102) (Reply)

Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos) / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.