Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) (24253 Views)

Ganduje Inspects Wheat, Rice And Tomatoes Farms In Kano (Photos) / A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction / World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by sold(m): 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
Seeing a girrafe is not common, so i decided to go to the Zoo in Kano to see.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by timbros(m): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nice one.

So we have Giraffes in Nigeria? Hmm mm... I guess it's time for my family and I to visit the zoo soon.

Isi Ewu joint is not the only entertainment cheesy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by steppin: 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nice pic.
As one eye dey for giraffe, one should be at your back!
Beware of Boko boys!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by sold(m): 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
timbros:
Nice one.

So we have Giraffes in Nigeria? Hmm mm... I guess it's time for my family and I to visit the zoo soon.

Isi Ewu joint is not the only entertainment cheesy
seriouly, i was told too, so i decided to go n see for myself, u need to bro, interesting!!!

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by sold(m): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
steppin:
Nice pic.
As one eye dey for giraffe, one should be at your back!
Beware of Boko boys!
hahahah dat1 dey bro...lol

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by timbros(m): 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
sold:
seriouly, i was told too, so i decided to go n see for myself, u need to bro, interesting!!!

But I don't know how the zoo here in PH is...

Anyone being to PH zoo? Are there enough animals there? Where is it located?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by sold(m): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
timbros:

But I don't know how the zoo here in PH is...

Anyone being to PH zoo? Are there enough animals there? Where is it located?
saw dis online, don't know sha, Port Harcourt Zoo
Located within Trans Amadi, in Obio-Akpor, Rivers
State ,

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by timbros(m): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
sold:
saw dis online, don't know sha, Port Harcourt Zoo
Located within Trans Amadi, in Obio-Akpor, Rivers
State ,

Cool. I'll check it out.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by itstpia99: 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
Giraffes are being reintroduced into the wild in Niger Republic. There is a breeding program which aims at increasing their depleted numbers, so its not surprising to have them in Kano.

as you can see, the ones in the picture look fairly young, so its possible they are also part of a breeding program.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by countsparrow: 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nice one...

But bloz, as u dey with dat giraffe make chime (Chimpanze) come appear for ur back give u slap for ur neck so? Wetin u go do

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by cococandy(f): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
Cute animals smiley

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by Kelklein(m): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
[size=15pt] TEACHER:
Jonathan, 2+8?

JONATHAN:
March 28, Sir.

TEACHER:
This boy, I wonder how dull you are. Did I ask you of the month of March. Sit down!
(turns to a female pupil) You Patience, solve this problem.

PATIENCE:
Sir no bi me start d problem. Na Jega, dat boy weh de sit by d door. Make you sendam out, d problem go solve be dat.

TEACHER:
If I send him out, what will I do to dull pupils like Jonathan and you?

PATIENCE :
Make you allow us repeat class, Sir.

BUHARI:
(Raises hand and cuts in) Don't agree sir. They'll always fail. Dismiss them. The answer is 10.

TEACHER:
Very good! But give me 10 reasons why Jonathan should be dismissed, first. Remember he's still the class captain.

BUHARI:
1. He never speaks the truth.
2. He is wicked.
3. He never wears shoes to the school.
4. He cheats.
5.He sold all the bulbs in this classroom, that's why we can't read when it is dark.
6. He dances even when the class is in trouble.
7. He over sleeps.
8. He keeps rats in the same box we keep our monthly contributions.
9. He doesn't take correction and
10. Hates to be advised.

TEACHER:
Class, what Buhari listed are bad qualities of a leader. So I will give you the chance to choose another class captain before the end of March. Is that okay?

ALL:
Yes sir!!, it is okay sir. [/size]

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by BarryX(m): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
That should be an achievement, is it?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by korel9: 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ab.oki and giraffe grin
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
See giraffe! Baba God too design things! All these Graphic designers still dey learn work. . . see neck, see leg. . . grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by Ray360: 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
nice! such see site is one of those sites where one can thaw some stress accumulated during the week.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by ObaOlodo(m): 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
Coool

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by jericco1(m): 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
Were you expecting it to roam about the street. Abeg shift comot from road.
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by angrybird007: 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
J
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by jude33084(m): 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
Just see how beautiful the envornment is smiley

Yet some bad people want to spoil the country.

I wanted to go spend my honeymoon in Katungo in Gombe state but the fear of bh won't let me angry

Guys if you love nature visit the northern part of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by tijjanioyan: 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
Greetings 2urfriend Mr girrafe tell dem they musnt vote 4fisherman oo they must vote 4herbivorous rarer

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by freshness2020: 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
BEAUTIFUL

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by talktimi(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Pepper soup cool
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by teniola55(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by dave2meek(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nice outing....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Lucrative, Fish Farming Or Poultry Egg Production? / Nigerian Poultry Show Is On (pics Here) / How To Start Poultry Farming In Nigeria Small And Grow Very Lucrative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.