Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) (24273 Views)

Ganduje Inspects Wheat, Rice And Tomatoes Farms In Kano (Photos) / A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction / World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by ochiosa(m): 9:39am On Mar 08, 2015
sold:
saw dis online, don't know sha, Port Harcourt Zoo
Located within Trans Amadi, in Obio-Akpor, Rivers
State ,
PH zoo is by slaughter in trans amadi the gate is directly opposite that filling station. Lion and crocodile where the only serious animals there as @ the last time I went there.
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by haywire1: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2015
sold:
Seeing a girrafe is not common, so i decided to go to the Zoo in Kano to see.

@op, when u go feed lion? Can't wait to see the picture
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by MockinJay(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2015
Which one? grin
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by talktimi(m): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
itstpia99:

not.

if you hunt it, chances are you will also be hunted.
not with my ogbuefi one mouth (aka pump action).
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by simdam500(m): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
I like giraffe cos they can see what about to happen from a far distance shocked
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by thexzy(m): 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
korel9:
Ab.oki and giraffe grin
Him go use am do suya for his customers
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by otiigba1(m): 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
giraffe! is that his brother? grin
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by sold(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
babosky2008:
kano zoo is rich in flora and fauna. so many wild animals in enclosures like their natural habitats.
enough animals, and d atmosphere is just like a jungle, just like u said like their natural habitats
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by larouz(m): 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
countsparrow:

E fit follow am fight nah
haba na die b dat naw
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by Preprobiotics: 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440
Price from =N=1,500

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by edward1106(m): 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
Kelklein:
[size=15pt] TEACHER:
Jonathan, 2+8?

JONATHAN:
March 28, Sir.

TEACHER:
This boy, I wonder how dull you are. Did I ask you of the month of March. Sit down!
(turns to a female pupil) You Patience, solve this problem.

PATIENCE:
Sir no bi me start d problem. Na Jega, dat boy weh de sit by d door. Make you sendam out, d problem go solve be dat.

TEACHER:
If I send him out, what will I do to dull pupils like Jonathan and you?

PATIENCE :
Make you allow us repeat class, Sir.

BUHARI:
(Raises hand and cuts in) Don't agree sir. They'll always fail. Dismiss them. The answer is 10.

TEACHER:
Very good! But give me 10 reasons why Jonathan should be dismissed, first. Remember he's still the class captain.

BUHARI:
1. He never speaks the truth.
2. He is wicked.
3. He never wears shoes to the school.
4. He cheats.
5.He sold all the bulbs in this classroom, that's why we can't read when it is dark.
6. He dances even when the class is in trouble.
7. He over sleeps.
8. He keeps rats in the same box we keep our monthly contributions.
9. He doesn't take correction and
10. Hates to be advised.

TEACHER:
Class, what Buhari listed are bad qualities of a leader. So I will give you the chance to choose another class captain before the end of March. Is that okay?

ALL:
Yes sir!!, it is okay sir. [/size]
We can now see how the current class captain is performing
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by Jub101(m): 6:13am On Apr 20, 2021
Kelklein:
[size=15pt] TEACHER:
Jonathan, 2+8?

JONATHAN:
March 28, Sir.

TEACHER:
This boy, I wonder how dull you are. Did I ask you of the month of March. Sit down!
(turns to a female pupil) You Patience, solve this problem.

PATIENCE:
Sir no bi me start d problem. Na Jega, dat boy weh de sit by d door. Make you sendam out, d problem go solve be dat.

TEACHER:
If I send him out, what will I do to dull pupils like Jonathan and you?

PATIENCE :
Make you allow us repeat class, Sir.

BUHARI:
(Raises hand and cuts in) Don't agree sir. They'll always fail. Dismiss them. The answer is 10.

TEACHER:
Very good! But give me 10 reasons why Jonathan should be dismissed, first. Remember he's still the class captain.

BUHARI:
1. He never speaks the truth.
2. He is wicked.
3. He never wears shoes to the school.
4. He cheats.
5.He sold all the bulbs in this classroom, that's why we can't read when it is dark.
6. He dances even when the class is in trouble.
7. He over sleeps.
8. He keeps rats in the same box we keep our monthly contributions.
9. He doesn't take correction and
10. Hates to be advised.

TEACHER:
Class, what Buhari listed are bad qualities of a leader. So I will give you the chance to choose another class captain before the end of March. Is that okay?

ALL:
Yes sir!!, it is okay sir. [/size]
I hope you are happy with Buhari now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Poultry Show Is On (pics Here) / More Lucrative, Fish Farming Or Poultry Egg Production? / How To Start Poultry Farming In Nigeria Small And Grow Very Lucrative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.