Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) (24274 Views)

Ganduje Inspects Wheat, Rice And Tomatoes Farms In Kano (Photos) / A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction / World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by nizbabe(f): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lol
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
ha
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by searay(m): 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
The last time I made FP I was banned. God please don't let the modban me again
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
dave2meek:
Nice outing....
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by absoluteSuccess: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
Such a graceful beast.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by jude33084(m): 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
timbros:

But I don't know how the zoo here in PH is...

Anyone being to PH zoo? Are there enough animals there? Where is it located?

Search it on NL search engine. A guy went there some years ago and posted pictures. I guess a lot of the cages were empty undecided
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by Vyolet(f): 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
Well,it seems the latest thing is to update everything we do in our day to day lives now. You went to the zoo and saw a girrafe so?

Giraffe at unilorin zoo.

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
You sure say no be person dey inside dey form girrafe as dey do in aba. grin lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by Ramanto(m): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
Bros y u dey feed the animal wth ur left hand na? U for give am little respect.

Congrats! Also looking forward to doing same soon

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by itstpia99: 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
talktimi:
Pepper soup cool

not.

if you hunt it, chances are you will also be hunted.
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by itstpia99: 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
BarryX:
That should be an achievement, is it?

yes it is.

West african giraffes are very rare, , or something like that.

it will be interesting to see if the program is successful.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by DONOCHAS(m): 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
timbros:
Nice one.

So we have Giraffes in Nigeria? Hmm mm... I guess it's time for my family and I to visit the zoo soon.

Isi Ewu joint is not the only entertainment cheesy
yes, still hv dem. I saw one in Abuja in 2011.
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
Na wa ooo I no no say man go pay money to see bush meat.
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by vislabraye(m): 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
sold:
saw dis online, don't know sha, Port Harcourt Zoo
Located within Trans Amadi, in Obio-Akpor, Rivers
State ,

There major side attraction in PH are the lions. One male lion and 2 lioness. They are fed usually on weekEnds.

You'll alsO see ostrichs, monkeys, turtles, alligators, rock python a few others.
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by Aspireahead(m): 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
timbros:

that thing in PHC is not fit to be a dog cage.
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by fapcrook(m): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
searay:
The last time I made FP I was banned. God please don't let the modban me again
Let everybody shout a big Amen
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by yemicoal(m): 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
So you v seen the giraffe now, what next undecided undecided
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by DrPrickson: 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
itstpia99:
Giraffes are being reintroduced into the wild in Niger Republic. There is a breeding program which aims at increasing their depleted numbers, so its not surprising to have them in Kano.

as you can see, the ones in the picture look fairly young, so its possible they are also part of a breeding program.
These ones young ? ? ? But how can you tell?
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by DrPrickson: 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
Kelklein:
[size=15pt] TEACHER:
Jonathan, 2+8?

JONATHAN:
March 28, Sir.

TEACHER:
This boy, I wonder how dull you are. Did I ask you of the month of March. Sit down!
(turns to a female pupil) You Patience, solve this problem.

PATIENCE:
Sir no bi me start d problem. Na Jega, dat boy weh de sit by d door. Make you sendam out, d problem go solve be dat.

TEACHER:
If I send him out, what will I do to dull pupils like Jonathan and you?

PATIENCE :
Make you allow us repeat class, Sir.

BUHARI: (Raises hand and cuts in)
Don't agree sir. They'll always fail. Dismiss them. The
answer is 10.

TEACHER:
Very good! But give me 10 reasons why Jonathan
should be dismissed, first. Remember he's still the
class captain.

BUHARI:
1. He never speaks the truth.
2. He is wicked.
3. He never wears shoes to the school.
4. He cheats.
5.He sold all the bulbs in this classroom, that's why we can't read when it is dark.
6. He dances even when the class is in trouble.
7. He over sleeps.
8. He keeps rats in the same box we keep our monthly contributions.
9. He doesn't take correction and
10. Hates to be advised.

TEACHER:
Class, what Buhari listed are bad qualities of a leader. So I will give you the chance to choose another class captain before the end of March. Is that okay?

MANY:
Yes sir!!, it is okay sir. [/size]

Must you bring this your rubbish here
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by DrPrickson: 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
nairalandist:
See giraffe! Baba God too design things! All these Graphic designers still dey learn work. . . see neck, see leg. . . grin grin grin
A great wonder to behold. A perfect work of art , a masterpiece

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by ehemwhy(m): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
So the Kano Zoo still exists , I grew up in Kano and used to visit the zoo very often . They had all sorts of animals : lions elephants, crocodiles , Zebras, hipopotamus. I still have some pictures of them
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by taha24: 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
timbros:
Nice one.

So we have Giraffes in Nigeria? Hmm mm... I guess it's time for my family and I to visit the zoo soon.

Isi Ewu joint is not the only entertainment cheesy
guy I beg visit a viewing centre $ stop bragging.
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
angrybird007:
J
teniola55:
How market?
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by Atlanta2015(m): 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
Jokers
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
Really long necks.

If a giraffe should take a cup of coffee, do you realise it would get cold before it gets to it's throat? sad
You don't think about that. You only think about your self. Selfish!!

#copied
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by penielHBK(m): 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
timbros:

.. Dere are monkey,chimpanzee,tortoise,crocodiles,eagles,turtle,antelope,skunk,donkey,lions, amongst odas.. No girrafe though.. I've been there..
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by Angoni(m): 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nice picture but are you actually allowed to feed the animals? Pretty risky to me, what if one inadvertently feeds them a poisonous plant?
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by clemz85(m): 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
sold:
State ,

uea just by the slaughter junction, though construction of dualization is on-going in the area
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by clemz85(m): 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
sold:
State ,

yea just by the slaughter junction, though construction of dualization is on-going in the area
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nice pic, my worry is BH boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Poultry Show Is On (pics Here) / More Lucrative, Fish Farming Or Poultry Egg Production? / How To Start Poultry Farming In Nigeria Small And Grow Very Lucrative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.