Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) (24275 Views)

Ganduje Inspects Wheat, Rice And Tomatoes Farms In Kano (Photos) / A.A Ibrahim Rice Mill In Kano Under Construction / World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by eaglechild: 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
itstpia99:
Giraffes are being reintroduced into the wild in Niger Republic. There is a breeding program which aims at increasing their depleted numbers, so its not surprising to have them in Kano.

as you can see, the ones in the picture look fairly young, so its possible they are also part of a breeding program.
wow!
That is great news.

Was just about to say that the giraffes look young.

Full grown adults are much taller.
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by sold(m): 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
jericco1:
Were you expecting it to roam about the street. Abeg shift comot from road.
not really on d street but even if you go to some zoo n wide life you'll hardly see dem in this country.
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by sold(m): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
eaglechild:

wow!
That is great news.

Was just about to say that the giraffes look young.

Full grown adults are much taller.
yea they're actually young, but menn...dem still get height sha, because i'm abt 6:3feet, but see me near young girrafe
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by sold(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
cococandy:
Cute animals smiley
they're really cute, you just hv to com close, so fine n gentle in nature. But i was @alert o..see d way i was streachin
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by sold(m): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ray360:
nice! such see site is one of those sites where one can thaw some stress accumulated during the week.
seriously nice environment for such.
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by cococandy(f): 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
sold:
they're really cute, you just hv to com close, so fine n gentle in nature. But i was @alert o..see d way i was streachin
smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by sold(m): 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
Vyolet:
Well,it seems the latest thing is to update everything we do in our day to day lives now. You went to the zoo and saw a girrafe so?

Giraffe at unilorin zoo.
No b by force to comment o, i dey wonder wetin dey mk u vex, u for show yourself near d girrafe na, u think say na to just go online carry pix con put.
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by sold(m): 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ramanto:
Bros y u dey feed the animal wth ur left hand na? U for give am little respect.

Congrats! Also looking forward to doing same soon
oboy as i dey feed am so, i dey @alert o..shld incase d animal begin vex, i go fit use my right hand. Hahaha
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by Vyolet(f): 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
sold:
No b by force to comment o, i dey wonder wetin dey mk u vex, u for show yourself near d girrafe na, u think say na to just go online carry pix con put.
Not angry,you are the one that needs to calm down.

The picture is original,if you see it on any site outside nairaland, it's def gonna be after I uploaded mine.

There are so many I took,but I don't need to prove any point by standing close.
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by betty202020(m): 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
Kelklein:
[size=15pt] TEACHER:
Jonathan, 2+8?

JONATHAN:
March 28, Sir.

TEACHER:
This boy, I wonder how dull you are. Did I ask you of the month of March. Sit down!
(turns to a female pupil) You Patience, solve this problem.

PATIENCE:
Sir no bi me start d problem. Na Jega, dat boy weh de sit by d door. Make you sendam out, d problem go solve be dat.

TEACHER:
If I send him out, what will I do to dull pupils like Jonathan and you?

PATIENCE :
Make you allow us repeat class, Sir.

BUHARI:
(Raises hand and cuts in) Don't agree sir. They'll always fail. Dismiss them. The answer is 10.

TEACHER:
Very good! But give me 10 reasons why Jonathan should be dismissed, first. Remember he's still the class captain.

BUHARI:
1. He never speaks the truth.
2. He is wicked.
3. He never wears shoes to the school.
4. He cheats.
5.He sold all the bulbs in this classroom, that's why we can't read when it is dark.
6. He dances even when the class is in trouble.
7. He over sleeps.
8. He keeps rats in the same box we keep our monthly contributions.
9. He doesn't take correction and
10. Hates to be advised.

TEACHER:
Class, what Buhari listed are bad qualities of a leader. So I will give you the chance to choose another class captain before the end of March. Is that okay?

ALL:
Yes sir!!, it is okay sir. [/size]
@ last buhari graduated without certificate. tell me who got it right; is it the Jona that failed his class oral question, later corrected himself and graduate with cert or the (ITK) I TOO KNOW buhari who was brilliant in oral test and latter fail the class exams; therefore fail without certificate?
comeooooooo, when did buhari became brilliant to outwit jona in maths when the fabricated certificate stated dat he got F9 in maths? lol.
i was 6 months when buhari ruled the country as a military dictator, i am 33yrs now, d same buhari wants to rule me again. haba! they bury his scrutum there? When are we going to be leader of tomorrow?
Buhari should emulate GEN GOWON na not (obj) objective abi obasanjo.
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by sold(m): 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
yemicoal:
So you v seen the giraffe now, what next undecided undecided
remaining Dinosaur lol

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by sold(m): 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
Vyolet:

Not angry,you are the one that needs to calm down.

The picture is original,if you see it on any site outside nairaland, it's def gonna be after I uploaded mine.

There are so many I took,but I don't need to prove any point by standing close.
no beefin sha its ok,
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by Vyolet(f): 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
sold:
no beefin sha its ok,
Not beefing either.
I'm Sorry if the first comment hurt you.
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by ibro360(m): 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
itstpia99:
Giraffes are being reintroduced into the wild in Niger Republic. There is a breeding program which aims at increasing their depleted numbers, so its not surprising to have them in Kano.

as you can see, the ones in the picture look fairly young, so its possible they are also part of a breeding program.
i think dats true because av never seen a giraffe in kano zoo before
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by sold(m): 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
countsparrow:
Nice one...

But bloz, as u dey with dat giraffe make chime (Chimpanze) come appear for ur back give u slap for ur neck so? Wetin u go do
hahaha i dey @alert lol
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by sold(m): 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
ibro360:
i think dats true because av never seen a giraffe in kano zoo before
you know the zoo is really big, wen nxt you go there, go inside inside far from lion cage
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by Prosperuzor(m): 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
Oboi u shortoooo
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
korel9:
Ab.oki and giraffe grin

See as a baboon just accessed the internet. angry
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by sold(m): 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
Angoni:
Nice picture but are you actually allowed to feed the animals? Pretty risky to me, what if one inadvertently feeds them a poisonous plant?
you are right, we had to watch out b4 i did that sha.
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by sold(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
Prosperuzor:
Oboi u shortoooo
oboy no b small o...that tin get height, with all my height (6:3)feet, i just dey under d girrafe leg lol..
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by Asiri1991: 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
timbros:
Nice one.

So we have Giraffes in Nigeria? Hmm mm... I guess it's time for my family and I to visit the zoo soon.

Isi Ewu joint is not the only entertainment cheesy
Though here in Rumokoro, isi ewu remains the best.
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by Layksaide(m): 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
jude33084:
Just see how beautiful the envornment is smiley

Yet some bad people want to spoil the country.

I wanted to go spend my honeymoon in Katungo in Gombe state but the fear of bh won't let me angry

Guys if you love nature visit the northern part of Nigeria.

You can come to Gashaka Gumti National Park in Serti, Taraba State. You'll enjoy your honeymoon as though you are abroad
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by mickeymimi: 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
nice one

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by amarawa: 3:57am On Mar 08, 2015
seems like children park and zoo, abuja instead
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by encryptjay(m): 4:10am On Mar 08, 2015
Beautiful Creatures
Last time I visted the zoo, I was a little boy... cry
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 08, 2015
kano zoo is rich in flora and fauna. so many wild animals in enclosures like their natural habitats.
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by searay(m): 7:35am On Mar 08, 2015
fapcrook:
Let everybody shout a big Amen
help me shout a thunderous Amen ooooo
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by timbros(m): 7:35am On Mar 08, 2015
Asiri1991:
Though here in Rumokoro, isi ewu remains the best.

Lol
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by larouz(m): 7:59am On Mar 08, 2015
countsparrow:
Nice one...

But bloz, as u dey with dat giraffe make chime (Chimpanze) come appear for ur back give u slap for ur neck so? Wetin u go do
na to gbaga na abi u wan stand dy luk
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by countsparrow: 8:10am On Mar 08, 2015
larouz:
na to gbaga na abi u wan stand dy luk

E fit follow am fight nah
Re: A Nairalander With Girrafe In Kano Zoo(photos) by billyG(m): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2015
Why are they no introduce in2 game reserves in nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Poultry Show Is On (pics Here) / More Lucrative, Fish Farming Or Poultry Egg Production? / How To Start Poultry Farming In Nigeria Small And Grow Very Lucrative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.