Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Is It Wrong For A Lady To Propose To A Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Lady To Propose To A Man? (17801 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast / How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Propose To A Man? by Etetejake(m): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
DuchessLily:
Table don turn be dat..

But I don't support dat we babes should take DAT step, no matter how BOLD or REAL anyone thinks d babes who do dat are, its just not proper

Naija guys especially would take her for granted

If there is any disagreement in d relationship, I naija guy might say. " after all I didnt or never came 4 u, u did

Biblically, it is he DAT findeth a wife....., not she DAT findeth a husband

speaking of taking her for granted, what ar u girl doing to us?
is it now too much for us to form small like u girls do form for us?
Well, that been asked, am glad u know u guys av been taken us for granted that is y u ar afraid to b paid in your own coin. since u know the pay we feel to bear your silly formings y not change now b4 God decides to give us freedom.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Propose To A Man? by Baldwretch: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
RelCapsules:

http://www.relationshipcapsules.com/2015/03/when-hunted-becomes-hunter.html

Stop disturbing God, @Toks2008, what do you have to say about this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? / Share A Experience Of A Female Friend Spending The Night With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.