Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out (34911 Views)

Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by ivyT(f): 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
buygala:
At least she didnt donate the puna free, but for 'educational purposes'. Many girls are donating it free of charge or for Gala, Lacasera, Shawarma or a movie ticket to watch '50 Shades of Grey'... embarassed
.... If he can find it in his heart to forgive her, he should just do so with as little drama as possible grin

If he feels he can't handle what she did, and the evidence of her promiscuity is unimpeachable, he should just quietly and resolutely walk away from her without giving her time to explain, cry and beg or give him an erectionn with her lusty body language... Experience has taught me that when a dude is arguing with a girl, and she manages to arrange herself in such a way as to give him a mighty erectionn, she has already won that argument embarassed.... When Konji comes in, most times, common sense flies out the window cry

Na so she go dey cry lagoon with her legs wide open and her uncovered vagina beckoning on him lustily.... Dude will now be moved with pity/ Konji and go clean her eyes, comfort her, and sharply forget his anger, succumb to Konji and dissipate his anger by fuccking her to stupor, thereby mixing his spermm with that of Mr 'exam recorder'undecided...

After that, it's the dude who will now be begging her for forgiveness for putting her in 'such an awkward situation'angry .... If the girl's crying and victimization drama is very tight, he might even promise not to

make her cry again, and not talk about the incident again undecided

Stop exaggerating
wink
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by philiancoop(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
e be like say fine girls no dey know book
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by meniyoyo(m): 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
cool ;DJust coming nawa ooo dis is a fucking case btw d fucker n d fuckeee.
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Lakuje4power(m): 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
At least she didnt donate the puna free, but for 'educational purposes'. Many girls are donating it free of charge or for Gala, Lacasera, Shawarma or a movie ticket to watch '50 Shades of Grey'... embarassed
.... If he can find it in his heart to forgive her, he should just do so with as little drama as possible grin

If he feels he can't handle what she did, and the evidence of her promiscuity is unimpeachable, he should just quietly and resolutely walk away from her without giving her time to explain, cry and beg or give him an erectionn with her lusty body language... Experience has taught me that when a dude is arguing with a girl, and she manages to arrange herself in such a way as to give him a mighty erectionn, she has already won that argument embarassed.... When Konji comes in, most times, common sense flies out the window cry
Na so she go dey cry lagoon with her legs wide open and her uncovered vagina beckoning on him lustily.... Dude will now be moved with pity/ Konji and go clean her eyes, comfort her, and sharply forget his anger, succumb to Konji and dissipate his anger by fuccking her to stupor, thereby mixing his spermm with that of Mr 'exam recorder'undecided...
Bad Guy

After that, it's the dude who will now be begging her for forgiveness for putting her in 'such an awkward situation'angry .... If the girl's crying and victimization drama is very tight, he might even promise not to make her cry again, and not talk about the incident again undecided[/quote]
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by poseidon12: 12:15am On Mar 08, 2015
Blackchampion:
Do u feel dis should result to break up, considering dat d gal's academic career was in jeopardy?

How's her academic career in jeopardy? If she was serious with her studies, she would not have found herself in a situation where she has to sleep with the results recorder. When she starts working, I guess she would also be sleeping with her boss to keep her job. That would be a relationship breaker for me.
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by surplus2015: 12:22am On Mar 08, 2015
She is only trying to have a better result for her future and if you no that you really love her this is time for you to stood with her and for the other result she is waiting for talk to your girl and set the guy up so you can turn him up to the school management cos your girlfriend may not be the only one his doing it for. So pls try work things out with your girl .
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 08, 2015
what's up with op using the word 'nigger' naw? angry WTF
Abeg update it to something less vulgar jor. Maybe u meant Nigga?
There's a difference.
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Cannonleo(m): 12:31am On Mar 08, 2015
buygala:

After that, it's the dude who will now be begging her for forgiveness for putting her in 'such an awkward situation'angry .... If the girl's crying and victimization drama is very tight, he might even promise not to make her cry again, and not talk about the incident again undecided
guy u wicked grin grin
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by deebrain(m): 12:35am On Mar 08, 2015
buygala:

After that, it's the dude who will now be begging her for forgiveness for putting her in 'such an awkward situation'angry .... If the girl's crying and victimization drama is very tight, he might even promise not to make her cry again, and not talk about the incident again undecided

The spirit that revealed this to you is not from god.

Repent before it is too late.

grin
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by lockupman(m): 2:41am On Mar 08, 2015
That's the problem with dating an empty vessel and promiscuous girl who would donate her punny for grades, job etc. No be her mates wey be girls dey clear all courses at once? Is that how all the girls sleep around in campus for grades. If I were that guy I would end the relationship. I would forgive her but over my dead body will I marry her for more of her own good because if I marry her she would live all her life trying to make it up to me which would be disastrous to a peaceful home

buygala:

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by onome2013: 6:12am On Mar 08, 2015
Can your friend confirmed to the world , that he has not cheated on her since the relationship started. Let him go and finalise the marriage rights before complaining
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 08, 2015
You are a madman ahahahahahah in between today na sunday.....
buygala:

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by eromspete(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2015
Oya stay na

Blackchampion:
This ain't easy to d guy as d hav bin together 4 almost 7yrs now
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by eromspete(m): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2015
Oga cool down... angry angry angry

There are other countries that have more promiscuous girls. I'm sure you do not know that

Edusouls:
i think nigerian girls are the most unfaithful and loose set of women, in the world, they beleive that the only way to make their way is just to give the man sex, problem solved, with this kind of mindset, these ladies cheat anyhow and even see no big deal in it..tomorow they tell you they need a real man, when they are shameless whores and cheap slots all over....
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Fourwinds: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2015
kennygee:
Na today?

undecided

Which kind post be this?
no be today oooo girls dey spread legs for Jacob's porridge
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by richidinho(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
kennygee:
Na today?

undecided

Which kind post be this?

Don't mind these guys kennygee

Whatssapp me on 08137082994
Lets iron out one issue
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by richidinho(m): 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
eromspete:
Oya stay na

7yrs u never go to see her parents yet u don't wnt her to start looking for serious men

If na ur sister u go gree?
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by ixora3(f): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dahjhi:
Op u no wan say nah ur gal abi.. ? Anyway....send d bi.tch packing .. Always a cheat will forever be a cheat 2mao she will do the same with her employer from employer to her Past....... Enough
pple change.she cud give her life to christ.dnt telll me d way u were 5yrs ago is still d same way u are.dating someone for dt long sef is nt easy.d tin go tire you
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by skumy(m): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
The only reason you will av to forgive her is because of the simple fact that,the next lady you will date might av done something even worst than what ur present girlfriend did ,It's just that you were not there to see it done,sometimes the devil we've been hearing of is better than the so called saint we've known nothing about…
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Dahjhi: 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
ixora3:
pple change.she cud give her life to christ.dnt telll me d way u were 5yrs ago is still d same way u are.dating someone for dt long sef is nt easy.d tin go tire you
Maybe its my nature : ZERO TOLERANCE 2 CHEATING cool and see urself the thing go taya you, so make she taste another abi shocked .. Ahhhh.. Ladies nah so u be? Nah this thing dey fear guys whey dem no wan marry o.. If my wife cheat (God forbid) make I better no know o; cus if I knew lipsrsealed
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
I can't date a cheat and a liar. He should dump her ass if he is the faithful type but if he is a cheat too then I think they are meant for each other.

Broda calm down "i no dey cheat,no be for mouth".
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
Only God knows what our future wife is doing right about now¿

1 Like

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 7:38am On May 10, 2015
Blackchampion:
My Gee d scene tire me ooo, i no know wetin i wan advice d guy sef.
Kai! women giving men HBP snc 1835

did I hear you mention hbp
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Blackchampion(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2015
hbpeze:

did I hear you mention hbp
Lol! no be hpbeze ooo

1 Like

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by tuffgongjo(m): 10:11am On May 10, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
So?

She wants us to flash the fiance memory card ni?
Make im forget (amnesia)... undecided

It used to be my best friend's girlfriend did....
Then it became- a colleague @ work...

Now, it's "a nigga in da hood"___ when will this ministry get to the permanent site?
Not any time soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song / Abuja Sex Workers: Why We Prefer Married Men / There Is Difference Between Olosho, Runs Girl & Ashawo.. Picx Added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.