Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing (18828 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day / Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by valmunich(m): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Pls, where's the part where that is my business angry

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by mickyeddi(m): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
cherylsmith:
this is really a good decision. i wish some churches could do this too. #LovingThis
You guys are gullible doughnuts.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by awozalat: 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
This is highly overdue here in MFM youth church headquarter. They have made it difficult for some1 like me that have dirty mind to concentrate.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by femi4: 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
Seun:
There's nothing evil about the human body. This is how religion enslaves people. Skimpy dressing is distracting at worst, not evil. Don't hate.
Evil is a big word..it depends on the context its being used
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by anselm791(m): 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
Seun:
There's nothing evil about the human body. This is how religion enslaves people. Skimpy dressing is distracting at worst, not evil. Don't hate.
Technically, anything that moves your focus from God is evil. It's either light or darkness, no in between.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by Walspring: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
skullbaba:
They won't introduce all these laws when 'growing' but will do when 'grown'. Now they notice all those evil gals wey fire no catch na to ban them. The bible says help your neighbour. Help them don't send them away after they help grow the ministry

My only advice for you is that you should seek and acquire wisdom before posting next time and if you dont have anything to say, please do not post because you dont just saying gibberish and not all Front page topic you should comment.

Just go and find out how the church started and since when they have been preaching for people coming not to wear it when coming for their service and by doing this am sure you will retract your post

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by HyDef(m): 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
You should already know that by the time you walk into MFM dressed like a hooker, you'll hear prayers in your ears for the next 3 days.

You just shouldn't do certain things if you give a crap. If you don't, proceed. And catch it on tape. Then you would probably earn all the respect I have.

Type of people that "walk in a church and burst in a ball of flames"!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by Ethereal0110(f): 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
IT IS TRUE, i was there this morning to pick up something, their program was on at the auditorium , i had to cover my head b4 entering the gate if not i'll be stopped, I fixed weavon and i did not tie my hair but only used the shawl as a covering like the BIBLE said part of my hair was showing then i overhead a woman say "UGLY GIRL" IMAGINE i dunno if she was refering to her little daughter or me sad Anyway i saw some ladies with braids like ghana weaving etc cause their scarf was transparent, non of the women was putting on ear ring, I WAS QUITE OBSERVANT*[quote author=lalasticlala post=31396922][/quote]
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
More revenue for winners and redeem cheesy
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by anselm791(m): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
valmunich:
The part you chose to comment. grin
valmunich:
The part you chose to comment. Lol
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
awozalat:
This is highly overdue here in MFM youth church headquarter. They have made it difficult for some1 like me that have dirty mind to concentrate.

Every jezebilian spirit making awozalat to be distracted during worship service fall down, dance azonto and die, die, die, die...... cool

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by lepasharon(f): 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
They mad ?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by Walspring: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
ifekemmie:
Good news, we shld be able to differentiate btw house of God n club. Men n women wearing indecency dress since 1809BC, grin

Most of them come and pollute the church
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by mmsen: 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
ifekemmie:
Good news, we shld be able to differentiate btw house of God n club. Men n women wearing indecency dress since 1809BC, grin

What is 'indecent' when you live in the tropics?

When it is hot it makes sense to wear less clothing.

It is insane to cover yourself up as if you are trying to withstand a harsh European winter when the reality is that it is 30 degrees celcius outside and humid.

3 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by Walspring: 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
Seun:

Its evil because it pollute both the church and the mind of people that is being distracted
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by Walspring: 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
lepasharon:
They mad ?

Nope but its their doctrine.. If people like you cant obey simple rule, there is no need to go there and pray and dont forget that there are other church whose doctrine is allowed to dress anyhow and there is nothing bad going for service there

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
FrancisTony:
Still yet, they don't go on suicide bombing unlike those putting on long-flowing hijab and burka.

*humour sake*
My son grin you cannot use "still" and "yet"together,is either you use still or you use yet......you need to stone your english teacher...

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by blink(f): 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
this warning has has been declare about 2 years ago, some will change why some people would question why? repeated warning is needed before those that know how to judge and support evil act would begin to rubish thier mouth on the church that they are been embarrass.

eni ba leti ko gbo..n
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by Walspring: 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
Bluetooth2:

More revenue for winners and redeem cheesy

lol... you must be a comedian

grin grin grin grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by ifekemmie(f): 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=mmsen post=31397676]

What is 'indecent' when you live in the tropics?

When it is hot it makes sense to wear less clothing.

It is insane to cover yourself up as if you are trying to withstand a harsh European winter when the reality is that it is 30 celcius outside and humid.

By exposing God given gift, u re on ur own o
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by Walspring: 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
awozalat:

If i may ask, which of the youth church is that
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by ifekemmie(f): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=Walspring post=31397656]

Most of them come and pollute the church

Yes now, dat au sin enters
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by awozalat: 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
shinejackie:

Every jezebilian spirit making awozalat to be distracted during worship service fall down, dance azonto and die, die, die, die...... cool
Lols..........don't mind them shinejackie
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
wakacome:
My son you cannot use "still" and "yet"together,is either you use still or you use yet......you need to stone your english teacher...
Oya, clap for yourself.

Ode! tongue
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
Great development!I wish all the churches in Nigeria will follow suit. Amen
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by synergycom19: 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
Thank God now they are using wisdom instead of claiming that it's the the HOLY SPIRIT responsibility,those days it's was
Salvation(heaven at last,take the world and give me JESUS)
Fire
Holiness,
Righteousness.
But now it's
Prosperity
Membership
Tithing
Offering
Seeds sowing
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by yokiti: 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
skullbaba:
They won't introduce all these laws when 'growing' but will do when 'grown'. Now they notice all those evil gals wey fire no catch na to ban them. The bible says help your neighbour. Help them don't send them away after they help grow the ministry
Can you please tell me what you know about MFM? It ( the indecent dressing rule) has been like that from the inception of the church over 25 years ago, it is even now that the law is relaxed a little bit because of the not so water-tight administration of numerous heads of branches/zones, youth churches to the rule.

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by cherylsmith(f): 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
mickyeddi:

You guys are gullible doughnuts.
i beg your pardon mister..
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by mmsen: 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=ifekemmie post=31397835][/quote]

If it is a 'god given gift' then why should you be made to hide it?

Do you not claim to be in god's house?

Why would he be upset with something that he supposedly gave you?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by ifekemmie(f): 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=mmsen post=31398144]

If it is a 'god given gift' then why should you be made to hide it?

Do you not claim to be in god's house?

Why would he be upset with something that he supposedly gave you?

God doesn't tell us to expose it, even our hair must be cover wen we re in His house. Pls wich religion do u belong?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by mmsen: 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=ifekemmie post=31398206][/quote]

Your god told you to cover your hair?

For what purpose?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing by ifekemmie(f): 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
Your god told you to cover your hair?

For what purpose?

Hmm, i understand u bera now. Abeg i wan go cook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Rude Things People Do In Church / She Refuses To Change Her Church For A Second Time / Did Snakes Have Legs Before God Cursed Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.