Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders (36467 Views)

The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK / Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by anigbajumo(m): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
appini:
With the Yoruba Oba's on Bros GEJ side, Buhari will only have to Contends with the gods.

Someone go write this somewhere today, Buhari wil be unable to go out and vote for himself come 28th March. The Yoruba gods have spoken!
bro,is this nt da same yoruba ruler endorsed omisore @osun..u ar kiddn me
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by omonnakoda: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
jide333:

cos i have to say it out loud for him to find a cure.... You scum! Thank God you admit he's got no sense...
Your mother is a scumbag and will die like a dog
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by jide333(m): 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
omonnakoda:
Your mother is a scumbag and will die like a dog

just d way your mom's dying, begging me to allow my dog fu ck her to death.. My dog which happens to be your father
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Missy89(f): 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ogbeche77:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Missy89.. The love of my life, my missing ribs, where have thou been all this while I have been wandering around in the wilderness... Now I'm glad I found you.. When will you take me home to daddy? grin grin grin grin

Lolz
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by omonnakoda: 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
jide333:

just d way your mom's dying, begging me to allow my dog fu ck her to death.. My dog which happens to be your father
Go and bury her
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by jide333(m): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
omonnakoda:
Go and bury her

That's what i'm expecting.. Thanks for giving me go ahead to bury you LovePeddler mother... May he pu s sy rest in perfect land of doggy dicks...
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by omonnakoda: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
jide333:

That's what i'm expecting.. Thanks for giving me go ahead to bury you LovePeddler mother... May he pu s sy rest in perfect land of doggy dicks...
Your mother wil die in an open field
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by omonnakoda: 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
jide333:

Your mother wil die in an open field. She will go out and not come in you will call she will not hear she will walk on the road that swallows and drinks. You will cry like an Egbere searching in vain. Your mouth will guide you to folk like me
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by jide333(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
omonnakoda:
Your mother wil die in an open field

oh please come and witness the last breath of your mother.. she's screaming out your name!!!
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by omonnakoda: 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
jide333:

oh please come and witness the last breath of your mother.. she's screaming out your name!!!
Your mother will die unheard in a field.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by jide333(m): 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
omonnakoda:
Your mother wil die in an open field. She will go out and not come in you will call she will not hear she will walk on the road that swallows and drinks. You will cry like an Egbere searching in vain. Your mouth will guide you to folk like me

ahahahahahaha oniranu oshi... next time ur mother comes back to earth plz tell her to always keep her pu ssy clean.. It was smelling like a dead and rotten pig.. That's why you got body odor.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by omonnakoda: 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
jide333:

ahahahahahaha oniranu oshi... next time ur mother comes back to earth plz tell her to always keep her pu ssy clean.. It was smelling like a dead and rotten pig.. That's why you got body odor.
In the open field she will die.Food for the scavengers ,of the earth and the air.
A welcome feast for those who cleanse the earth of scum
She will die unheard
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by omonnakoda: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
jide333:

In the open field she will die.Food for the scavengers ,of the earth and the air.
A welcome feast for those who cleanse the earth of scum
She will die unheard
Alas for you today. You will bite fingers and fingers will bite you.
Your mother will die in an open field
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
this are not Yoruba leaders, this are osun kings, do u see alake, or awujale there
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by SirShymexx: 12:07am On Mar 09, 2015
Missy89:

Lolz

Blushing already, init? grin

Over-protective sister - who's ya sis and where she at?
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Dyt(f): 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ilekeh:

Lmao!!! grin

Modom
I lie
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by buchichukwu69: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
Waka jugbe!
It is not by visiting. It is by delivering on 2011 promises. Tell him.

Sai Buhari
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by jollymizzle(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
This thread has been saved for future reference

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Summons Emergency FEC Meeting On Monday / 2019: Thank Ekiti People: ATIKU / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.