Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders (36468 Views)

The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK / Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Ilekeh(f): 3:06am On Mar 08, 2015
Billyonaire:
Every right thinking Yoruba will NOT belittle this tradition by the representatives of the Gods. If you are Yoruba, then you know what this means, do not disrespect this, because Ifa go come disturb your dreams this night. GEJ has just been projected with Blessings of the Spirituals. GEJ is being fortified for Victories.

Real Yorubas in DNA love GEJ. Only outcasts love thieving sell-out Tinubu that has bastardize the crowns of Yoruba Dynasty with coins.

Great Yorubas, Please Identify with your spiritual fathers. Let's move this country forward from the fangs of coup plotters and drug pushers.

Yorubas are indeed great. Now you know.

Our obas were cursing him and his entire lineage for distributing Nigeria.

Still GEJ till 2015......

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Ilekeh(f): 3:09am On Mar 08, 2015
timunstopable:
A deep Yoruba man/woman knows that Obas pray and bless with irukere and curse with staff of office.

#gej run to mfm for deliverance

wink
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Ilekeh(f): 3:11am On Mar 08, 2015
CuteMaryJ:
They were pointing their curses at him. Yoruba traditional rulers beckon their horse tails to anybody as a sign of blessing while they point the staff to show their anger. Waving of horse tail is to honour, (pointing) the staff is meant to dishonour. The chiefs were pointing not waving.

wink
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 08, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol.

But is that man really hungry?

And isn't John Fashanu in the same country making his billions without making noise and disrespecting himself everywhere? John Fashanu has always been a smart and classy guy - money maker from day.
Fashanu isn't a politician, he's only interested in getting his share of the national cake.. He isn't relevant in the Nigeria political scene, so he doesn't need to open his month.. FFK on the otherhand must always act like a lunatic to prove to his employer that he is on top of his game.
Watch what happens after the election...
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Lanretoye(m): 7:03am On Mar 08, 2015
Mr president, no prayer can make u pass exams if u dont read. tell d obas to vote and not to pray for u...please be reminded that the gods and the ancestors does not have PVC oo.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 08, 2015
This na "Elagimo treatment'' (Hit his head treatment)
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by jide333(m): 8:15am On Mar 08, 2015
Orijin101:
Oga Jonah, this one that you are going from palace to palace ehn, receiving blessings as if your life depends on it, it won't make you win the election, it's better you kindly move from ife to otuoke coz that will be your final destination grin BTW

Keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015

so what's your headach if he wont win it? Why are you saying it out loud? or do you want him to find a better way to win it? If you believe it wont make him win it why not just sit and laugh instead of exposing it to him I swear all of una no get sense... ALL OF APC FOLLOWERS!
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Dayoara: 8:44am On Mar 08, 2015
All power in heaven and on earth belongs to God... So oga Jona,if oduduwa,sango,ogun and the rest use staff to pray for if God didnt approve it you cant be...good characters is better off.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Dasini: 9:00am On Mar 08, 2015
This guy is not sincere with himself, u visit house of God on sundays for prayers, you still go before royal fathers for prayer, does God work like that. Don't deceive yourself, it is so clear that there is no way u can win that coming election, bribe all Nigerians, u'll nt go with them to the polling booth.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by peleson: 9:23am On Mar 08, 2015
Orijin101:

They are swearing for him that he will never win the election and he thinks they are blessing him grin
Slave
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by joanprice: 9:50am On Mar 08, 2015
Bluepamex:

Waitin concern u,busy body or are u indirectly pouring out your anger cos they endorsed him to lead them again for the next four years ?
lol
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by neocortex: 10:40am On Mar 08, 2015
A master stroke from the progressive Obas.
GEJ:PROGRESS
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by omonnakoda: 11:04am On Mar 08, 2015
jide333:

so what's your headach if he wont win it? Why are you saying it out loud? or do you want him to find a better way to win it? If you believe it wont make him win it why not just sit and laugh instead of exposing it to him I swear all of una no get sense... ALL OF APC FOLLOWERS!
What is your headache if he does not have sense.Why say it out loud.If you believe he has no sense why not sit and laugh?
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
SirShymexx:

@ bold - legit. A lot of black folks have mental issues but they actually don't know cos of the stigma associated with mental illness. Mental problem is more or less the new black - just as diabetes is. He might be suffering from acute psychosis - who knows? grin

Yes, the Tinubu guy can't be trusted and I don't really like him, especially how he has turned Lagos to his private estate. However, is there any worthwhile alternative that'll offer the people what he and Fashola have been able to do in the state, despite their imperfections? The man looks old and frail - and he should be gone in a few years. And once he's gone - expect a new era with more decent people taking over the structure he created.

You can actually draw a parallel between him and the Kennedy family in Boston (hopefully, his reign won't last for generations like the Kennedy's). JFK's father who built the structure made his money from racketeering and organised crime - and took over the whole place. Hence I'm not really too fussed about what he's cos that's how politics is sometimes - albeit you can critique the corruption and excessiveness. Regardless, he still offers the best option and he's safeguarding Lagos from the PDP whale that will swallow everything, if allowed to take over.

Not the slightest fan of the Buhari man - I've been critiquing his selection from time and coined the fake Abraham Lincoln comparison on here, before anyone else. However, anyone will be better than GEJ. The incumbent just has to go...and the frail old man can't spend more than four years anyway. By then, folks should be more prepared for something better.

Having a mental illness in the Nigerian context requires to be an expert in speaking gibberish with you looking dirty and half clothed. A depressed person is simply someone who have had too much, goodluck trying to explain it to us. undecided .

Whatever happened in Lagos should be credited to Fashola. There were rumours that Tinubu initially disagreed with Fashola policies when he got in. How the issue resolved itself is a matter of politics. He and Obasanjo were jointly responsible for employing the use of touts in SW elections. The only thing is to hope that he has the interest of the region and this whole relationship isn't just about getting even.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by SirShymexx: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ogbeche77:
Fashanu isn't a politician, he's only interested in getting his share of the national cake.. He isn't relevant in the Nigeria political scene, so he doesn't need to open his month.. FFK on the otherhand must always act like a lunatic to prove to his employer that he is on top of his game.
Watch what happens after the election...

Lol. I hear that - that guy is all about his money. From marrying the daughter of some next African country's oil minister's daughter and stealing the loot there, to going to Nigeria - John Fashanu is a hustler. I won't be surprised if he were to make forbes' list one day.

However, the Nigeria political sense looks primitive and dirty, without any proper structure. And to be relevant there, you just need a godfather and a push. He knows people and he's well connected (especially with the anti-corruption thing he was involved in with Swiss banks before moving to Nigeria) - the man's just too decent and classy to be a mere parrot for those weasels.

Please, someone should get FFK help and dump his ar.se in a mental home. I wonder how his kids feel about their pops displaying lunacy everywhere. grin
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. I hear that - that guy is all about his money. From marrying the daughter of some next African country's oil minister's daughter and stealing the loot there, to going to Nigeria - John Fashanu is a hustler. I won't be surprised if he were to make forbes' list one day.

However, the Nigeria political sense looks primitive and dirty, without any proper structure. And to be relevant there, you just need a godfather and a push. He knows people and he's well connected (especially with the anti-corruption thing he was involved in with Swiss banks before moving to Nigeria) - the man's just too decent and classy to be a mere parrot for those weasels.

Please, someone should get FFK help and dump his ar.se in a mental home. I wonder how his kids feel about their pops displaying lunacy everywhere. grin
Lol @ Forbes list.. Fash means business cheesy cheesy
Dude is street smart, real hustler.. He goes where the food is tongue
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by EreluY(f): 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
I'M KEEN TO KNOW IF THEY PRAYED IN THE NAME OF JESUS, SANGO, OBATALA OR OGUN. BESIDES, HOW MUCH DID EACH OF THEM RECEIVE IN TURN?
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by macof(m): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dayoara:
All power in heaven and on earth belongs to God... So oga Jona,if oduduwa,sango,ogun and the rest use staff to pray for if God didnt approve it you cant be...good characters is better off.

Sango, Ogun,.oduduwa that u mentioned are more competent than ur useless Jehovah

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by macof(m): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
johnmartus:
My appeal to jonathan stop seeking for gods power initially your creator have reject you will you allow your life to be like saul? Power is from God bestow whoever he wish

Very disturbing comment here. I take it that u are GEJ's creator to have known that his creator has rejected him

This is why I say u Christians are bastards and morons, the way u talk and despise anything connected to ur culture
Seeking blessings from Obas is now evil? How much dumber can u get?
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by SirShymexx: 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ogbeche77:
Lol @ Forbes list.. Fash means business cheesy cheesy
Dude is street smart, real hustler.. He goes where the food is tongue

Lol. Never underestimate John Fashanu - he goes where the cash is, and like a chameleon, he blends in well, with an innocent face. Just let him get super-acclimated to naij, and his money will be longer than Yao Ming (if it isn't super-long right now lol). Brain of a certified London G (though he came back to London when he was in his late teens).

Anyway, I heard he's trying to get super-talented youngsters like: Dele Alli, Sheyi Ojo, and Dom Solanke to play for Nigeria. Darn! If Dele Alli and Sheyi Ojo can agree to play for naij, that will be nice. But I doubt Dom Solanke will cos his mum's his manager, and I doubt it will happen. Watch out for Dele Alli - that guy is the next big thing if he can make use of at least 60% of his talent.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
SirShymexx:

I probably missed this story.. When did this happen? Chai.. Fash has won in life grin grin grin grin
Amma hit the street to search for an oil minister's daughter too.. Plan my retirement before age 30 wink wink
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. Never underestimate John Fashanu - he goes where the cash is, and like a chameleon, he blends in well, with an innocent face. Just let him get super-acclimated to naij, and his money will be longer than Yao Ming (if it isn't super-long right now lol). Brain of a certified London G (though he came back to London when he was in his late teens).

Anyway, I heard he's trying to get super-talented youngsters like: Dele Alli, Sheyi Ojo, and Dom Solanke to play for Nigeria. Darn! If Dele Alli and Sheyi Ojo can agree to play for naij, that will be nice. But I doubt Dom Solanke will cos his mum's his manager, and I doubt it will happen. Watch out for Dele Alli - that guy is the next big thing if he can make use of at least 60% of his talent.

Damn !!! .. A smart a55 mother there.. The money must stay in the family. In Solanke's mum voice'' No overzealous football agent ll reap where he has not sown.. He is my son, Ayam is manager.. Talk to me'' cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by SirShymexx: 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ogbeche77:

I probably missed this story.. When did this happen? Chai.. Fash has won in life grin grin grin grin
Amma hit the street to search for an oil minister's daughter too.. Plan my retirement before age 30 wink wink

Lol. I need to join that wave and leave these broke heaux alone.

Shoot a baby in her belly like a sniper; ride on the father's back like an equestrian; and run with the loot. grin

New hustle! cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by SirShymexx: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ogbeche77:
Damn !!! .. A smart a55 mother there.. The money must stay in the family. In Solanke's mum voice'' No overzealous football agent ll reap where he has not sown.. He is my son, Ayam is manager.. Talk to me'' cheesy cheesy

She's white, though.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by SirShymexx: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ogbeche77

Check out the hustler, John Fashanu, speaking about Nigeria. Who the hell made him an ambassador? grin

Also, peep the accent and how he miraculously changed his normal accent to a Nigerian sounding one - this guy is crazy!!! grin grin grin grin

John Fashanu for President!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RSFMrAupwo
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
SirShymexx:
Ogbeche77

Check out the hustler, John Fashanu, speaking about Nigeria. Who the hell made him an ambassador? grin

Also, peep the accent and how he miraculously changed his normal accent to a Nigerian sounding one - this guy is crazy!!! grin grin grin grin

John Fashanu for President!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RSFMrAupwo
I met the PM of England (Iron Lady) with my father ''Ibrahim Babaginda'' shocked shocked
Sirshymexx, is there a way you could get me Fash's contact? I need to do a 6 months internship with him.... Damn, I've been rolling with the wrong set of people for years grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by SirShymexx: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ogbeche77:

I met the PM of England (Iron Lady) with my father ''Ibrahim Babaginda'' shocked shocked
Sirshymexx, is there a way you could get me Fash's contact? I need to do a 6 months internship with him.... Damn, I've been rolling with the wrong set of people for years grin grin grin grin

Lol. I shall introduce you to missy89 - her dad owns 3 oil blocs in Ondo. cool

Fash the Bash is a legend! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. I shall introduce you to missy89 - her dad owns 3 oil blocs in Ondo. cool

Fash the Bash is a legend! grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Missy89.. The love of my life, my missing ribs, where have thou been all this while I have been wandering around in the wilderness... Now I'm glad I found you.. When will you take me home to daddy? grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by SirShymexx: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ogbeche77:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Missy89.. The love of my life, my missing ribs, where have thou been all this while I have been wandering around in the wilderness... Now I'm glad I found you.. When will you take me home to daddy? grin grin grin grin

Lol. Missy89, come in here - I found ya soul mate. grin
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by jide333(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
omonnakoda:
What is your headache if he does not have sense.Why say it out loud.If you believe he has no sense why not sit and laugh?

cos i have to say it out loud for him to find a cure.... You scum! Thank God you admit he's got no sense...
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Missy89(f): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. Missy89, come in here - I found ya soul mate. grin

lolz grin

3 oil blocs? Way more than that cool
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by SirShymexx: 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
Missy89:

lolz grin

3 oil blocs? Way more than that cool

Lol.

Why are you shy? tongue

Better grab this opportunity and don't let the moment pass you by. grin

Ya soul mate is here...one oil bloc for me for the hook-up. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Govenor Wike Hands Over 16 SUVs To National Assembly Members (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV / Reps Strip PSC Powers To Recruit Constables, Protect Cps From Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.