Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders (36466 Views)

The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK / Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Dmano: 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
Some people just leave in nairaland because of free megabite otherwise i dont how people just take pdp as if it is 2day they were form, those dat defect are those dat are push out dont behave as if they have anouce u winner,it might not b landslde but winning they will win, shikina

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Kazrem(m): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
Orijin101:

They are swearing for him that he will never win the election and he thinks they are blessing him grin
God will bless you beyond your imagination. Exactly what I have in mind. Awon ode.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by frank442: 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
idiot royal fathers land grabbers

so they can tell GEJ to come and rule their kingdom the way GEJ is ruling nija

oni jekuje agbaya obas

story will deal with you

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Kazrem(m): 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
Here are my views on that:
1. Ko kan aiye (It doesn't matter). They can only speak for there selves and probably there households. If him like, make e go call king Solomon to pray for him, I still won't vote him.
2.If Jonathan has done well, there won't be need for all these "special" visitation.
Medicine after death.
3. Lastly, I hope Jonathan and his aides know the interpretation of those staffs pointed at him like an arrow. Perhaps one of them read this, here is what it means.
Those staffs are actually arrow thrown at him.
He will not survive it (I don't mean death). They are really cursing him that he will not win this election but he thinks they are blessing him.
No number of kneel downs can Change our minds because We Have Decided.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by bencobenz(m): 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
Let him relocate his office to south west.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by SirShymexx: 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

FFK deserves to be shot. That fact cannot be dispuredt. Would you have expected a man of his experiences to act in such abhorring manner?

If they are not ready for the reality, you can only watch and observe. And hope that things don't turn out worse than it is now.

Loool. FFK is a class clown, and I doubt anyone who is mentally stable and that actually sits down to meditate and do soul searching from time to time will actually act the he acts. The rest can be excused cos they are a product of Nigeria. But for a guy who attended the best private secondary schools out here, the premier University and pride of this country - I just can't find the right adjective to qualify him with. These plonkers always stifle black home students from getting into Oxbridge but they let a vacuous clown like FFK in - privilege that comes with being an international student with money lol. FFK is a disgrace to Cambridge University and SOAS lol.

FFK is the new Yoruba looool.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Adyrin(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
johnmartus:
oh sorry professor please check your grammar and see how you murdered english
I know you need an interpreter!
Its not your fault son, you predecessors are also of this nature!
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by tuniski: 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
benzion72:
DESPERATION

It is like Jona have found out that the God of Christian after he corrupted their priest with 7 or 6 Billion naira could not guarantee his reelection he has no moved to the constituency of the Orisa people and their gods. Let him ask Omisore if the gods of ife was able to deliver osun people vote to him and his PDP desperado. Yeye Jona
it delivered the needed votes. GEJ won't win all the states. Kini big deal? However, he will defeat Buhari hands down! Buhari can't win a goat in a plural nigeria! GeJ till ApC accept that they are no match!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by sweetgala(m): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
olatunji21:
Sorry Oga J, Oba Sijuade cannot influence my decision...
I have Decided
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Baba
oyoyo

I actually don't see sijuade in that Pic. Those all look like 2nd class oba and baale to me
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Seun360(m): 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
This is what i call HK "Hungry Kings"

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by tomzman: 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
Jumping from one place to the other would not save you oga Jona

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by homerevival(m): 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
Those "MEN" have just ONE vote like myself, so......all man for himself come March 28. Also, how are we so sure they are praying for Mr. "I must win by force"?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by anwo247: 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
Orijin101:
Oga Jonah, this one that you are going from palace to palace ehn, receiving blessings as if your life depends on it, it won't make you win the election, it's better you kindly move from ife to otuoke coz that will be your final destination grin BTW

Keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015

You guys are desperate to the point that you lack respect.

Have you ever imagined that anyone will offer Nigeria to Tinubu through Buhari? Keep dreaming....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
SirShymexx:

Loool. FFK is a class clown, and I doubt anyone who is mentally stable and that actually sits down to meditate and do soul searching from time to time will actually act the he acts. The rest can be excused cos they are a product of Nigeria. But for a guy who attended the best private secondary schools out here, the premier University and pride of this country - I just can't find the right adjective to qualify him with. These plonkers always stifle black home students from getting into Oxbridge but they let a vacuous clown like FFK in - privilege that comes with being an international student with money lol. FFK is a disgrace to Cambridge University and SOAS lol.

Most Africans who go back home, go back with only academic achievements. They fail to adapt some critical part of the white culture which I believe gives them an edge over us, everything is not about having As and Bs. So It is either they go back home more messed up or just like the way they came.

I used to read FFK's speeches, now I cringe when I see his acronym.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by favourmic(m): 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

Most Africans who go back home, go back with only academic achievements. They fail to adapt some critical part of the white culture which I believe gives them an edge over us, everything is not about having As and Bs. So It is either they go back home more messed up or just like the way they came.

I'm not sure if that yeye man they think stupid ffk
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by okestev: 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
angelTI:
If you like jump from one village/city to the other, it's your cup of tea.

I_have_decided
Sai Buhari
GEJ till May 29, 2015
Point of correction...Not "I have" decided....Its "We have" decided to vote in GMB.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Bluepamex: 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
klbakare:
God go punish jonathan and yoruba traditional rulers are hungry bastards so am nt surprised
May God forgive you for following the footsteps of your masters Amaechi and tinubu to insult Royal fathers
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
SirShymexx:

Until someone shoves Bianca's menstral pad inside FFK's mouth.. He won't stop embarrassing himself & his household..
Well, looking at it the naija way.. I think dude is just a typical hungry Nigerian politician who has been called to 'chop'.. What else do you expect from him?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Bluepamex: 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Truth must be told,this is a very big blow to Buhari campaign team especially Alh pheroah Amaechi

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Solozzo(m): 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
The SW has the VP in the APC camp if Buhari wins. The obas May influence uneducated rural folks thereby selling their birthright. But remember vast majority of Yorubas are urban dwellers who want their tribesman to be VP.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Bluepamex: 11:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
joanprice:
jonathan wasting his time wnd nigeria money with these obas
Waitin concern u,busy body or are u indirectly pouring out your anger cos they endorsed him to lead them again for the next four years ?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Bluepamex: 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
donpeey22:
GEJ is winning the 2015 presidential election with a landslide.

The handwriting is very clear on the wall but some people are too blinded by bigotry to see.

Even my moma in the village dey provoke say na GEJ or nobody else.

Men, women, boys, girls, young and old are all in support of GEJ.

Even Tinubu, Oyegun, Rochas, Amaechi & co know that GEJ is returning for a second term. That is why they chose a serial loser, Buhari , to run against a more qualified GEJ.

The people are solidly behind GEJ and the voice of the people is the voice of God.

GEJ till 2019

You are right on point my brother

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by SirShymexx: 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

Lmao. The new acronym for FFK is: Fvcking Fanny knobhead. I'm darn sure that man was fagging around when he was in boarding school - and being a slave with no self-worth(esteem), to other folks is more or less innate for him now. What else do you expect from a fanny a la pu.ssy? Honestly, when he was writing about bagging chics - I kind of liked that cos I rate folks with mean game and snipers lol. Subsequently, I did read some historical articles from him, in which I liked - albeit I didn't really know much about him before that. Then again, he attended SOAS and the Uni has the best library/books on black history in Europe - arguably one of the best on the planet apart from Schomburg Center in Harlem. I've been to SOAS library a few times and they've got books you'll never see anywhere else.

If I had known how mentally messed up he's before that - I definitely would've clowned him back then. He's the type of man you should never trust. Anyway, a lot of these Yoruba folks in the media just act like squares - nothing to be proud of. Even the Tinubu man, who looks more decent on the outside, due to his trailblazing style of politics and how he has been able to go to war with a massive party like PDP and survive, with his base intact and inroads into new territories - isn't what I envision a great Yoruba head should be.

It isn't even about white culture - it's about having self-pride and professionalism. FFK lacks both, and that's what comes naturally from being at certain a level and attending certain Universities - due to networking and how highly rated they're. If he were trolling on the internet, without a face to it, it's understandable. However, when you've got ya face out there like that: there are certain things you should never do - it comes with the territory.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Bluepamex: 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
olamieseun:
I trust my oba of lagos (Oba Akinolu) he can't be wt dis hungry oba dat pointing dis staff to dis mumu of de century.
Are you in this country?,sorry to disappoint you ,the oba of Lagos was the first oba in yuroba land to endorse Gej

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by SirShymexx: 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ogbeche77:
Unless some shoves Bianca's menstral pad inside FFK's mouth.. He won't stop embarrassing himself & household..
Well, looking at it the naija way.. I think dude is just a typical hungry Nigerian politician who has been called to 'chop'.. What else do you expect from him?

Lol.

But is that man really hungry?

And isn't John Fashanu in the same country making his billions without making noise and disrespecting himself everywhere? John Fashanu has always been a smart and classy guy - money maker from day.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 08, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao. The new acronym for FFK is: Fvcking Fanny knobhead. I'm darn sure that man was fagging around when he was in boarding school - and being a slave with no self-worth(esteem), to other folks is more or less innate for him now. What else do you expect from a fanny a la pu.ssy? Honestly, when he was writing about bagging chics - I kind of liked that cos I rate folks with mean game and snipers lol. Subsequently, I did read some historical articles from him, in which I liked - albeit I didn't really know much about him before that. Then again, he attended SOAS and the Uni has the best library/books on black history in Europe - arguably one of the best on the planet apart from Schomburg Center in Harlem. I've been to SOAS library a few times and they've got books you'll never see anywhere else.

If I had known how mentally messed up he's before that - I definitely would've clowned him back then. He's the type of man you should never trust. Anyway, a lot of these Yoruba folks in the media just act like squares - nothing to be proud of. Even the Tinubu man, who looks more decent on the outside, due to his trailblazing style of politics and how he has been able to go to war with a massive party like PDP and survive, with his base intact and inroads into new territories - isn't what I envision a great Yoruba head should be.

It isn't even about white culture - it's about having self-pride and professionalism. FFK lacks both, and that's what comes naturally from being at certain a level and attending certain Universities - due to networking and how highly rated they're. If he were trolling on the internet, without a face to it, it's understandable. However, when you've got ya face out there like that: there are certain things you should never do - it comes with the territory.

He could actually be suffering from some mental illness, you know?

I do not trust Tinubu at all. He is the main reason I am not 30% behind Buhari. The man treated Lagos like it was his family, also his utterance about how he forsake the presidential seat for Buhari is suspicious. I doubt he is fighting for our collective interests, if he were, regionalism would have been on the table.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by SirShymexx: 12:24am On Mar 08, 2015
Justfollowit:

He could actually be suffering from some mental illness, you know?

I do not trust Tinubu at all. He is the main reason I am not 30% behind Buhari. The man treated Lagos like it was his family, also his utterance about how he forsake the presidential seat for Buhari is suspicious. I doubt he is fighting for our collective interests, if he were, regionalism would have been on the table.

@ bold - legit. A lot of black folks have mental issues but they actually don't know cos of the stigma associated with mental illness. Mental problem is more or less the new black - just as diabetes is. He might be suffering from acute psychosis - who knows? grin

Yes, the Tinubu guy can't be trusted and I don't really like him, especially how he has turned Lagos to his private estate. However, is there any worthwhile alternative that'll offer the people what he and Fashola have been able to do in the state, despite their imperfections? The man looks old and frail - and he should be gone in a few years. And once he's gone - expect a new era with more decent people taking over the structure he created.

You can actually draw a parallel between him and the Kennedy family in Boston (hopefully, his reign won't last for generations like the Kennedy's). JFK's father who built the structure made his money from racketeering and organised crime - and took over the whole place. Hence I'm not really too fussed about what he's cos that's how politics is sometimes - albeit you can critique the corruption and excessiveness. Regardless, he still offers the best option and he's safeguarding Lagos from the PDP whale that will swallow everything, if allowed to take over.

Not the slightest fan of the Buhari man - I've been critiquing his selection from time and coined the fake Abraham Lincoln comparison on here, before anyone else. However, anyone will be better than GEJ. The incumbent just has to go...and the frail old man can't spend more than four years anyway. By then, folks should be more prepared for something better.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Ovamboland(m): 12:45am On Mar 08, 2015
When are we seeing pictures of visit to Okija shrine and Guru camp for blessing?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by imitor4us(m): 12:54am On Mar 08, 2015
Davo93:

he's just been cursed, as far as I know, when the obas in yoruba land pointed the horse tail at a person it actually means blessings, when they do as they did to him on this pics they're actually reigning curses on him. To me this is an act of desperation from the president. Sai Buhari
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by mightycrown1(m): 1:18am On Mar 08, 2015
[size=19pt] THESE OBAS ARE SOME MILLIONS RICHER NOW. TAX PAYERS' MONEY, DARIS GODOOOOOO.[/size]
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by softwareman(m): 2:00am On Mar 08, 2015
Billyonaire:
Every right thinking Yoruba will NOT belittle this tradition by the representatives of the Gods. If you are Yoruba, then you know what this means, do not disrespect this, because Ifa go come disturb your dreams this night. GEJ has just been projected with Blessings of the Spirituals. GEJ is being fortified for Victories.

Real Yorubas in DNA love GEJ. Only outcasts love thieving sell-out Tinubu that has bastardize the crowns of Yoruba Dynasty with coins.

Great Yorubas, Please Identify with your spiritual fathers. Let's move this country forward from the fangs of coup plotters and drug pushers.
YOU MEAN THE ONI OF IFE IS MY SPIRITUAL FATHER NOT PASTOR ADEBOYE? THANKS.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ife Again, Meets Yoruba Leaders by Ilekeh(f): 3:01am On Mar 08, 2015
Dyt:
Won tan ni ooo
Aiye le

Lmao!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cameroon’s Soldiers At Goshi, Kill 162 Boko Haram Militants (Photos) / Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" / Buhari Summons Emergency FEC Meeting On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.