Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend (32451 Views)

My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? / See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday / Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
tosyne2much:

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/03/id-wager-that-most-guys-always-have.html
cool

Guy, you are just too much.

Have you considered compiling all of your posts into a 'player's handbook' of sorts.

......like men are from pluto and women from mercury or any planetary body of your choice

OR OR......

...."how to think like a douche and get the I-diot you want.....or any odd combination of those.

Thank me LTR. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Chubhie: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
I just sing "Somewhere In My Car" by Keith Urban

1 Like

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by valmunich(m): 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
henrylowe:
Silly people everywhere... See your head like agama lizard own
Look at this Mofo angry

Looking at your picture, wondering whose head really looks like Agama's undecided

Hediot!
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
valmunich:
Lame grin(
Tosin is suffering from writers block..cheesy
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by valmunich(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
Brandnew2:
Tosin is suffering from writers block..cheesy
undecided
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
cool
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
Xiadnat:

Guy, you are just too much.

Have you considered compiling all of your posts into a 'player's handbook' of sorts.

......like men are from pluto and women from mercury or any planetary body of your choice

OR OR......

...."how to think like a douche and get the idiot you want.....or any odd combination of those.
Thank me LTR. smiley
Thank you so much... So many people have also advised me to go into writing since my articles speak volumes of my great insight to life.

i'll also consider what you said.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
henrylowe:
Silly people everywhere... See your head like agama lizard own

lol. Frustration dey worry dis guy brain oo

2 Likes

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
farano:
Same here angry
Been a while.. how are you ?
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by henrylowe(m): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
wristwatch:

lol. Frustration dey worry dis guy brain oo
Their mates go write something inspiring, dem no go appreciate but condemn.. The funniest part is that, na empty brain dem dey carry up and down cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by oizafam: 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
Which one pls
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
Juliaann:
You are right grin I do almost all
u mst av lost alot of girls to d hands of diff kinds of men.
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
cheesy

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
Juliaann:
hmm hmm hope you're not trying to tell us something now o grin grin grin grin grin God bless Nigeria.

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Ramanto(m): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
Juliaann:

Na guy you be?
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by DeBret(m): 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
I will just hold my polybag and cross grin

1 Like

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Ishilove: 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
I think:

So this is the ugly wench he settled for. Binsh. Bloody interloper. See her face like doughnut. angry angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by octopusfreaky(f): 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
I care less about my ex,,,,i better make myself happy and change the world positively
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by olaolulazio(m): 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
I don't have an ex.

Once we break up, I don't know you angry

keep deceiving yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Ray360: 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
If truly you loved your ex, there will be sweet sensations down your spine when you sight him or her. most guys always try to compare the new partner of their ex in terms of looks, intelligence and so on.
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Daniel6(m): 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lame [/quote] but e make front page. #hater
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by icebebe(f): 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
I had terrible EXes grin grin d vry minute I was done wiv dem I neva looked bak nor care abot deir next move.

An ex remains an ex to me.
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by tosyne2much(m): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ishilove:
I think:

So this is the ugly wench he settled for. Binsh. Bloody interloper. See her face like doughnut. angry angry
Madam easy ooooooh
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Daniel6(m): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lame [/quote] but e make front page. #hater try make front page too
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by DeBret(m): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
octopusfreaky:
I care less about my ex,,,,i better make myself happy and change the world positively
obinrin hmmmm Respect cheesy
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by odepacy: 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
NinoBrown888:
I don't believe in the ex-factor.

Once We are done you're jes another chapter on My dating book.
bt u believe in X-MEN film
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by yemicoal(m): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
No comment undecided
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
so she has really moved on?
shey he fine pass me?
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Ishilove: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
Madam easy ooooooh
E dey pain me angry
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by henrylowe(m): 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
valmunich:
Lame angry
Dick head.. The lame thread hit FP... Go get a life and appreciate the works of others
Re: Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend by Ray360: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
icebebe:
I had terrible EXes grin grin d vry minute I was done wiv dem I neva looked bak nor care abot deir next move.

An ex remains an ex to me.
you didn' t truly love them hence their fading away from your heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.