Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming (1717 Views)

The Way Ladies Love Cucumber This Day's Pix / New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming by nicerichard05: 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
It's not all about exposing boobz, wearing shot nd revealing outfit that makes u pretty, it only shows how worthless nd insecure u are as a woman. Wat would you tell you daughter in future if she see such pictures of u? Pls show some Decency in ur appearance cos no right thinking man would keep a LovePeddler looking lady as a wife.
#TeamDressWellNaija

1 Like

Re: The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Excellent... grin, tell them and tell boys who dress like advanced prisoner too undecided

1 Like

Re: The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming by Cutehector(m): 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lol since wen did u install an alarm in ur body dat detects indecent dressing?
Re: The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming by 2dice(m): 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
nicerichard05:
It's not all about exposing boobz, wearing shot nd revealing outfit that makes u pretty, it only shows how worthless nd insecure u are as a woman. Wat would you tell you daughter in future if she see such pictures of u? Pls show some Decency in ur appearance cos no right thinking man would keep a LovePeddler looking lady as a wife.
#TeamDressWellNaija
Rihanna wannabes
kim-k wannabes
nicki minaj wannabes
Tell them
Re: The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming by nicerichard05: 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
The fact is that guys wouldn't marry dem, is jst to bleep nd go, buh gals wouldn't understand
Re: The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
My 1st impression on a lady with such alarming apperance doesnt matter again. am like... what's this one up to undecided?
*Egyptian Mummy*
Re: The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming by DuchessLily(f): 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tell dem oo.. They just believe d lies some guys who just wanna get inbtw their legs tell them. they love d likes and comments
Re: The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming by Jaypea98: 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
guy abeg dey lie small small
Re: The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming by DrAify(f): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
Following
Re: The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming by goryorhal(m): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
zaragal:
Excellent... grin, tell them and tell boys who dress like advanced prisoner too undecided

Hmmm smh
Re: The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
DrAify:
Following
me too
Re: The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
In the end, everyone has their own lives to live. . . You are in no position to judge them. They might even be better than you in the sight of God, despite the way they dress.
Re: The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
Someone must have pissed you off with her dressing.
Re: The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming by nicerichard05: 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blackett:
In the end, everyone has their own lives to live. . . You are in no position to judge them. They might even be better than you in the sight of God, despite the way they dress.
Mind u, I am judging no one. It is jst an advice, I am nt saying dose that over up are decent though, buh at least dress in a decent manner so u can be address in a decent manner too.
Re: The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming by nicerichard05: 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Someone must have pissed you off with her dressing.
Not just some1 buh so many pipo, it's alarming, even in church dey wear wat dey can't wear to work to the house of God. U mustn't expose ur body b4 u would look pretty as a gal na.
Re: The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
nicerichard05:

Mind u, I am judging no one. It is jst an advice, I am nt saying dose that over up are decent though, buh at least dress in a decent manner so u can be address in a decent manner too.
Such advice is better suited to those related to you, not to the public.
Re: The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming by sokotoburundi(m): 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
well...

Its non of my business!
cool
Re: The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming by nicerichard05: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blackett:
Such advice is better suited to those related to you, not to the public.
I dnt hav such relatives. Even if I had, they are part of the general public.
Re: The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming by yemmit90: 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
One thing I like about myself is that, I don't give a damn about how some people decided to spends their lives.

Op, these people are adults, leave them to do whatever they're comfortable with.
Re: The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
nicerichard05:

I dnt hav such relatives. Even if I had, they are part of the general public.
You relatives are not the general public.
Re: The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming by abokikhalifa: 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
Op it is a free world...am sure you knw what fredom of expresion means..express ur slf hw ever you like.the way someone dress should not be another's bizness. We ar in the 21 century nd things have really changed... You just need to adapt my guy.. No string attached..the world as bigger problems
Re: The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming by Ojisik(m): 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
I REAlly don't understand what you mean OP, some pictures of the said phenomenon will definitely make me understand wink
Re: The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming by mytime24(f): 12:18am On Mar 08, 2015
Let mi buy a plot of land frm op here, bt if ur ministry no make front page profit

Na u go balance mi oOo embarassed
Re: The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming by boboLIL(m): 6:00am On Mar 08, 2015
Most of them don't ave anytin to boast of....90% are dunce,,,,notin reasonable comes frm dem oda dan discussin beyonce, rihanna, etc lastest outfit.....they no de see Geneive Nnaji.....ah respect dah woman til rapture calls

(1) (Reply)

Hmmmm Is It Possible For An American Lady To Find An African Man On This Forum / When Bleaching Becomes Blushing / Help get my love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.