Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,794 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu (75685 Views)

Breaking! Chicago University Release President Bola Ahmend Tinubu Transcript / Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Omooba77: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
CSU release

@AbdulMahmud01

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
Summary please.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by accordadoga30(f): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hehehe

Jay Jay Okocha was so good at dribbling that they named him twice.

Tinubu also should be named twice because he is good at dribbling the headless mobs.

So all this while these people have been chasing shadow.

348 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Atiku go don dey cry now

BAT don carry them trabaye. E come dey pain me say this episode is about to end.

BAT suppose extend am to like November so headless mob can be occupied. Now after this, next talking pint will be the 70000 copies of FBI from the mad man Hyundai.

My people, Is Atiku still cumming??

384 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Corn247: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
Let the losers continue with their perpetual wailing grin

283 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Omooba77: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
LegendHero:
Atiku go don dey cry now

BAT don carry them trabaye. E come dey pain me say this episode is about to end.

BAT suppose extend am to like November so headless mob can be occupied. Now after this, next talking pint will be the 70000 copies of FBI from the mad man Hyundai.

Is Atiku still cumming??
Can you read....

110 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Donaldoni: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
From what I read, none of Tinubu's records was released cheesy

Pigs...... will grunt to death cheesy

155 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Ororocelemi(m): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
Pls let's move on

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Iagos: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Deogratiasfx: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
LegendHero:
Atiku go don dey cry now

Could u pls make us understand what u read in the above? Plssssss

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Raskimonojendor: 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Where are the documents..I am 100% sure it is not different from what we already have floating about the internet.

Note 2. CSU still insisted as expected that they do not have copies of a ceremonial document of students grin

What will Atiku do now when he can't compare that with what Tinubu submitted. grin

187 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Omooba77:

Can you read....

Can you tell me what is there that is different from what is in the public domain?

Request 3: The school confirmed the copy of CSU certificates for other students of 1979 match the copy that Tinubu had. So that means the document is legit.

That certificate will have same font and logo that shows it’s exactly the same thing. Can you see Atiku has been played by his informants?

The above is what is needed.

Can you point me to anything on that list that shows Tinubu did not graduate or that shows he is not a male or that shows his document is fake?

244 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by azadus18: 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Chai

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Meagainstthem: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
This is fake,we wont accept it,Tinubu must produce his first Pampers and the birth certificate of the nurse that attend to his mom at his birth.

268 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by naijaboy756: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by BaddestQueen(f): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
Omooba77:

Can you read....
heart attack to them

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Raskimonojendor: 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
LegendHero:
Atiku go don dey cry now

Nothing burger; hence, they haven't shown us the so called documents. Atiku don waste millions of dollars on something he could have downloaded on Scribd for free. cheesy

Modified:
The documents have now been confirmed. They are the same documents we have already seen on public domain for a month now. It is now confirmed that Atiku wasted money. He should have listened to Reno Omokri.

266 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Throwback: 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wetin Atiku come gain with proving to us that Tinubu attended CSU and was a brilliant student?

See as Atiku just shame Obidients and the sons of Nzeribe.

Hundeyin still dey for back dey look the mumus wey dey believe his propaganda.

271 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Etosha: 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
I knew that Tinubu has a way of making his opponents go on a wild geese chase. Is it not the same man that slurred his speech and deliberately made many gaffes only for him to become sober immediately after he won? I didn't believe same man could stand and give his inauguration speech almost extempore.

231 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Where are the documents..I am 100% sure it is not different from what we already have floating about the internet.

Note 2. CSU still insisted as expected that they do not have copies of a ceremonial document of students grin

What will Atiku do now when he can't compare that with what Tinubu submitted. grin

CSU is right. Some universities in USA will not keep the copy of your certificate.

They can only issue replacement which would have been with you and not in their possession.

So far you graduate from that school, that is what is important. If any company or other school are trying to validate your studentship, they just Send email to the school requesting if you graduate or maybe your transcript. Small background check does it and that’s it.

160 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Raskimonojendor: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kumieh:
grin interesting days ahead.

I foresee Atiku heading back to Court in a bid to get CSU release the authentic name on the said Certificate
CSU has Insisted over and over again that it's a ceremonial document and not part of student's academic record. Atiku can head to Sharia court. grin

But Tinubu bad ooo. The guy graduated with 1st class for real as per the transcript released. 3.52/4 is 88%. A first class is 70% and up grin

Plus the documents shows that Tinubu is a male.

220 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by dgee1(m): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ok
Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Goke7: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
they are just making Tinubu more popular and stronger

188 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by NorthernAgender: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
Atiku is a certified failure .

269 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by Raskimonojendor: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
LegendHero:

CSU are right. Some universities in USA will not keep the copy of your certificate.

They can only issue replacement which would have been with you and not in their possession.

So far you graduate from that school, that is what is important. If any company or other school are trying to validate your studentship, they just Send email to the school requesting if you graduate or maybe your transcript. And that’s it.

Of course.

Obidients are now calling for protest/violence on the streets on a space I am listening to on twitter. They are now realising that Atiku just wasted time and money.

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by CilicMarin: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
Athiefkku and IPOB Terrorist Leader Now grin grin

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu by GeneralPula: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
As you can see, he was addressed as Mr.Tinubu all through..

I told them yesterday that Atiku was only fetching water inside basket..

I hope tears collectors are ready..

214 Likes 17 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) / Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.