Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom (8082 Views)

"I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Guy Ramming His Long Banana Into A Girl’s Yansh And The Yansh Got Teared Off! / I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Joel3:
e pain am. haha haha

sorry ass I don't mean to bring your flat ass to this topic.

next time learn to talk at first.

na like dis craze say dey start small small. enjoy your few minutes of sanity. cos the way your madness go say come eh, e go pass Jonathan own.
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by grimandevil: 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
celine234:
first of all, I don't know what to say to you. you degrade womanhood. in the days of our fore fathers, big blossom and big ass isn't of much concern at all. and they lived longer in their marriage with love and happiness. but our generation eh, God will help us all. if woman no dey ass, na problem, if woman do surgery na wahala, wenti una want sef? a woman should not be classified on her assets but her personality slowpoke! o.p you make me sick, go to a mental rehab.

op is she d one?
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
grimandevil:

op is she d one?

nah, its not me really. maybe its ur girlfriend the o.p was talking about.
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by mirexxx(f): 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
and after seeing her??
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by lovely17(m): 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
pictures please
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Buho(m): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
pishure of the girls bosom and yansh or ......
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by tos03: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bros, na u make dem dey talk to smokers... Cos u re brainless grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by redcliff: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
ivyT:
Na wa,different kinds of people errywhere undecided

Lmao
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by ivyT(f): 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
redcliff:

Lmao

Aww,

Look at u kiss
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by redcliff: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
ivyT:

Aww,

Look at u kiss

Confused face.. ?
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Dubemkelly(m): 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Op na mesmerised mofo and he's spewing trash
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Joel3(m): 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
celine234:

na like dis craze say dey start small small. enjoy your few minutes of sanity. cos the way your madness go say come eh, e go pass Jonathan own.
e pain am. flat ass get out from my screen.
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Joel3(m): 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
Moblord:
she's a virgin
are you talking from experience?
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Joel3(m): 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
grimandevil:

op is she d one?
maybe
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Joel3(m): 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
mirexxx:
and after seeing her??
what?
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Joel3(m): 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
tos03:
Bros, na u make dem dey talk to smokers... Cos u re brainless grin[color=#006600][/color]
idiot
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Joel3(m): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Joel3(m): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dubemkelly:
Op na mesmerised mofo and he's spewing trash
fuc.k you
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Dubemkelly(m): 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
Joel3:
fuc.k you
An id1ot just quoted me
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 09, 2015
Joel3:
your father is shit smoker.
Your mother is a d*ck sucker! wink
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by asdfjklhaha(f): 6:49am On Mar 09, 2015
celine234:
first of all, I don't know what to say to you. you degrade womanhood. in the days of our fore fathers, big blossom and big ass isn't of much concern at all. and they lived longer in their marriage with love and happiness. but our generation eh, God will help us all. if woman no dey ass, na problem, if woman do surgery na wahala, wenti una want sef? a woman should not be classified on her assets but her personality slowpoke! o.p you make me sick, go to a mental rehab.
1000 likes
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Joel3(m): 7:33am On Mar 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Your mother is a d*ck sucker! wink
eat my shit
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Moblord(m): 9:38am On Mar 09, 2015
Joel3:
are you talking from experience?
sure, does she catwalk?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help Me From This Big Mess, I Can't Stop Thinking. / Kingblakhoc Is At It Again / Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.