Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? (42308 Views)

Optometry, Dentistry And Pharmancy What Is The Duration Of Study / Pharmacy Or Physiotherapy / Which University Can I Study Physiotherapy In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by originbm: 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
homesteady:

Look, this is 2018, you shouldn't crossover this your Agbero-styled argument pattern into this year. Debate logically with facts and you wouldn't have to be screaming at the top of your voice.

How would you classify Hydrocephalus as a common disease and classify Ameloblastoma as a rare case? Are you freaking kidding me? I haven't even seen anyone with hydrocephalus, except on TV, but I have seen many cases of Ameloblastoma which is quite common in the North. What of Cleft Palate and lip? This are not even among the most frequent cases Maxillofacial surgeons treat.

I guess you have realised your folly, that's why you refused to answer my question on who gets to see more patients between Optometrists and Neurosurgeons.

Boy u hv one problem. U think you are smart. You are only smart by half. Optometry has far more patient base than dentistry. Neurology has far more patient base than dentistry. You picked on one disease for ur comparison. Even your comparison is flawed. Look at the link I sent you. How many specialties routinely send pxs to u. U r confused.
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by homesteady(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
originbm:

Facts aboutHydrocephalus|Hydrocephalusstatistics ...

http://nhfonline.org/facts-about-hydrocephalus.htm

Before pasting nonsense, check out the statistics on hydrocephalus. I don't get my info from Twitter, I get it from professional websites

If you were Serbian your name would have been Brainlessav Morronovich.

Do you even know how to use Google? The images I posted are easily gotten from Google and it is streamlined to Nigeria.

Your evasion of some of my points only points in one direction.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by originbm: 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
homesteady:

Look, this is 2018, you shouldn't crossover this your Agbero-styled argument pattern into this year. Debate logically with facts and you wouldn't have to be screaming at the top of your voice.

How would you classify Hydrocephalus as a common disease and classify Ameloblastoma as a rare case? Are you freaking kidding me? I haven't even seen anyone with hydrocephalus, except on TV, but I have seen many cases of Ameloblastoma which is quite common in the North. What of Cleft Palate and lip? This are not even among the most frequent cases Maxillofacial surgeons treat.

I guess you have realised your folly, that's why you refused to answer my question on who gets to see more patients between Optometrists and Neurosurgeons.

Are u not foolish. U have never seen hydrocephalus. Ask any uniben student who did neurology rotation in September last year. There were two cases of babies with the condition. I am not turning the thread into a submission for neurology. Neurology cuts across other specialties. Dentistry does not. Dentistry is a struggling profession in the private sector.
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
originbm:

My friend supra is a colloquial term for supernumerary. Don't tell me nonsense. Don't give me stupid childish corrections again. You are stupendous liar. Of course I know that u not only falsify facts, u choose the truth which favors u most. Dentistry that takes just two resident per specialty. How many specialties do u hv.
This befuddled fellow, weekend locum sustains many doctors. If u were to go supra in Benin where would u cover. Omo go and relax. Supernumerary means that you must show evidence of ability to pay available fees. Must your sponsor feed you? Getting financial statement is nothing. Anybody can give you his. It's like what you do when you are traveling abroad. It's just like getting a guarantor. U can get statement through any means. So don't tell me nonsense. Some just get statement of account purporting to sponsor. The prospective resident tender it as evidence of financial competent but sponsors himself. A dentist will never try that. Where will he cover. Which clinics. Which patient load.
You are the deluded liar. Telling shameless lies and arguing what you know nothing about.
Guy, by ur utterances, it proves to me that u're not cultured and well mannered. Do u just want to tell me that getting a locum job is hard for a dental supernumerary resident (suppose it exists)? Dentistry has nine (9) subspecialties recognized in Nigeria. Residency training depends on facilities for training. Even in medicine, 2 or 3 persons can be taken in a specialty for residency based on training facilities on ground. It's govt's fault that training facilities are not adequate for residency training in both medicine and dentistry.

Dental subspecialties are as follows:
Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology
Oral Medicine
Oral Radiology (But it is not done in Nigeria; It's done abroad; May begin soon here)
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Periodontology (Periodontics)
Paediatric Dentistry (Child Dental Health)
Orthodontics
Prosthodontics
Endodontics
Dental Anesthesiology (But it is not done in Nigeria; It's done abroad; May begin soon here)
General Dentistry

Besides Dentistry is a branch of medicine just like Cardiology, Plastic Surgery, Endocrinology and the rest. That's why i mentioned them as subspecialties. The difference is that Dentistry is studied as a separate course. Moreover, in West African College of Surgeons and National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN), it's a faculty just like Cardiology, Plastic Surgery, Endocrinology and the rest. In NPMCN, there is even a faculty of General Dentistry. Wikipedia said Dentistry is the oldest branch of medicine.

Pls, i'm done with u. Enough of this name calling. If u can't respect urself while commenting, pls i'm done with u. I believe u're a kid; otherwise u wouldn't be writing insulting comments here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by originbm: 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
homesteady:

Do you even know how to use Google? The images I posted are easily gotten from Google and it is streamlined to Nigeria.

Please slowpoke, which ur point have I invaded. Your link categorized hydrocephalus as uncommon. I showed u a link saying it's extremely common. Pls have sense. I gave gazillion points y u can't compare dentistry with neurology. I told u that both have more patient base than dentistry. I wouldn't understand ur point. Does dentistry hv the same patient base as optometry? Are you high?
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by homesteady(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
originbm:

Boy u hv one problem. U think you are smart. You are only smart by half. Optometry has far more patient base than dentistry. Neurology has far more patient base than dentistry. You picked on one disease for ur comparison. Even your comparison is flawed. Look at the link I sent you. How many specialties routinely send pxs to u. U r confused.

Hello!!! Why are you beating around the bush like a rat that was injected with marijuana?
Okay, let me just make the conclusion for you, since you are trying to evade it.

Originbm said Optometrists have more patients than Dentists, therefore it is a more lucrative profession.
Optometrists also have more patients than Neurosurgeons and Neurologists, therefore it is also a more lucrative profession.

How about that?
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by homesteady(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
originbm:

I am not about to give u personal info about myself. U should know that. I hv a career path u can only dream of. So don't get personal.

My friend would you keep shut already? So someone that has a career path would be stalking the activities of UNIBEN dental and medical students?
You know of someone that failed out from dentistry and went to pharmacy. You know what UNIBEN students saw in neurology posting last year..... And you have a career path I should dream of? I can only dream for my enemy to have this type of career path....
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by originbm: 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mandeyy:
Guy, by ur utterances, it proves to me that u're not cultured and well mannered. Do u just want to tell me that getting a locum job is hard for a dental supernumerary resident (suppose it exists)? Dentistry has nine (9) subspecialties recognized in Nigeria. Residency training depends on facilities for training. Even in medicine, 2 or 3 persons can be taken in a specialty for residency based on training facilities on ground. It's govt's fault that training facilities are not adequate for residency training in both medicine and dentistry.

Dental subspecialties are as follows:
Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology
Oral Medicine
Oral Radiology (But it is not done in Nigeria; It's done abroad; May begin soon here)
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Periodontology (Periodontics)
Paediatric Dentistry (Child Dental Health)
Orthodontics
Prosthodontics
Endodontics
Dental Anesthesiology (But it is not done in Nigeria; It's done abroad; May begin soon here)
General Dentistry

Besides Dentistry is a branch of medicine just like Cardiology, Plastic Surgery, Endocrinology and the rest. That's why i mentioned them as subspecialties. The difference is that Dentistry is studied as a separate course. Moreover, in West African College of Surgeons and National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN), it's a faculty just like Cardiology, Plastic Surgery, Endocrinology and the rest. In NPMCN, there is even a faculty of General Dentistry. Wikipedia said Dentistry is the oldest branch of medicine.

Pls, i'm done with u. Enough of this name calling. If u can't respect urself while commenting, pls i'm done with u. I believe u're a kid; otherwise u wouldn't be writing insulting comments here.

I insulted me first, so I responded in kind. I thought you were thick-skinned. You hv been calling me a liar since hv I complained. U hv also returned the favor by calling me a kid. Kk no vex.
To return to your point. How many of those specialties are functional in private practice. How many are lucrative or command patient load. You are not getting something : patient load plus frequency of lucrative procedures plus commodity sales determine the lucrativeness of a profession. If neurology where to depend only on Sismese twin separation, no matter how laudable the procedure, volume of px will render it an unprofitable specialty. So the point is how lucrative are those specialties. They are ordinary dead ends.
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by originbm: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
homesteady:

My friend would you keep shut already? So someone that has a career path would be stalking the activities of UNIBEN dental and medical students?
You know of someone that failed out from dentistry and went to pharmacy. You know what UNIBEN students saw in neurology posting last year..... And you have a career path I should dream of? I can only dream for my enemy to have this type of career path....

If u r not a fool u will know that not everyone is ur mate simply because we r on a faceless network. U r stupid if from my writings u do not know already that u r a fool. U think everyone on nairaland is at ur level. U must link dental students with medical to give urself satisfaction. You are a mere dental student, u don't even know the facets of Healthcare, or how to build ur demand. You are a fool who cannot learn till its too late.
I also know about law students and accounting students. If you don't understand you are a dunce.

1 Like

Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by homesteady(m): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
originbm:

Please slowpoke, which ur point have I invaded. Your link categorized hydrocephalus as uncommon. I showed u a link saying it's extremely common.

Why are you reasoning like an Education in gender studies student? Do you know anything about epidemiology? Don't you know diseases have different spread? I am giving you Statistics for Nigeria and you are countering it with statistics for US. You can as well say Malaria is common in US because it is very common in Nigeria.

Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by originbm: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
homesteady:

Why are you reasoning like an Education in gender studies student? Do you know anything about epidemiology? Don't you know diseases have different spread? I am giving you Statistics for Nigeria and you are countering it with statistics for US. You can as well say Malaria is common in US because it is very common in Nigeria.

http://www.njcponline.com/article.asp?issn=1119-3077;year=2015;volume=18;issue=3;spage=318;epage=322;aulast=Ojo

Read this. U r giving me a spurious write up. U guys are doing cleft palate up and down, yet no one patronized ur practice.
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by homesteady(m): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
originbm:

If u r not a fool u will know that not everyone is ur mate simply because we r on a faceless network. U r stupid if from my writings u do not know already that u r a fool. U think everyone on nairaland is at ur level. U must link dental students with medical to give urself satisfaction. You are a mere dental student, u don't even know the facets of Healthcare, or how to build ur demand. You are a fool who cannot learn till its too late.

Nigga is going Salty!! grin grin
But Bros you to, reason it now. How would somebody claim to have a career path and he is stalking the activities of UNIBEN students? This must be some form of a very potent generational curse that you would not progress in life. It's just like after leaving secondary school, you'd still be monitoring the affairs of your juniors. grin

If you really have a career path like you said, then honestly, you need to go for serious prayers. This is an emergency case.
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by originbm: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
homesteady:

http://www.panafrican-med-journal.com/content/article/2/5/full/

Here the epidemiology of cleft palate was pegged at 0.3/1000 patients.

https://guardian.ng/features/hydrocephalus-ailment-in-children-deadly-but-curable/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5078104104

Here the epidemiology of hydrocephalus is 1.2/1000 and probably even higher in Africa.
Please this academic albino, tell me about prevalence again.
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by originbm: 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
homesteady:

But Bros you to, reason it now. How would somebody claim to have a career path and he is stalking the activities of UNIBEN students? This must be some form of a very potent generational curse that you would not progress in life. It's just like after leaving secondary school, you'd still be monitoring the affairs of your juniors. grin

If you really have a career path like you said, then honestly, you need to go for serious prayers. This is an emergency case.

Imagine an important trying to understand what he cannot understand. You can't understand because dentistry has caged ur mind. And I am afraid that people like u become suicidal when they start seeing life outside school for what it is. you start blaming ur village people. Like I said b4 cannot even be dreamt by you.
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by homesteady(m): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
originbm:

http://www.panafrican-med-journal.com/content/article/2/5/full/

Here the epidemiology of cleft palate was pegged at 0.3/1000 patients.

https://guardian.ng/features/hydrocephalus-ailment-in-children-deadly-but-curable/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5078104104

Here the epidemiology of hydrocephalus is 1.2/1000 and probably even higher in Africa.
Please this academic albino, tell me about prevalence again.

It seems you didn't look at those images I posted, they were sourced from University of Ibadan College of Medicine, which is the research heaven in Nigeria.

I can't engage in some useless argument that won't be Fruitful because someone wants to classify hydrocephalus as common and ameloblastoma as rare.
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by originbm: 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
homesteady:

[quote author= post=64638274]

Imagine an important trying to understand what he cannot understand. You can't understand because dentistry has caged ur mind. And I am afraid that people like u become suicidal when they start seeing life outside school for what it is. you start blaming ur village people. Like I said b4 cannot even be dreamt by you.
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by homesteady(m): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
originbm:

The only person here that should be put on a suicide watch is definitely you! Your mates are looking for ways to make more cash, and you are sitting and watching out and tracking UNIBEN students.
Let me be careful with what I say to you oh, because you might even know me. I don't want anybody to come and stab me on the road. Yes, you are that psychotic!!
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by homesteady(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
homesteady:

Hello!!! Why are you beating around the bush like a rat that was injected with marijuana?
Okay, let me just make the conclusion for you, since you are trying to evade it.

Originbm said Optometrists have more patients than Dentists, therefore it is a more lucrative profession.
Optometrists also have more patients than Neurosurgeons and Neurologists, therefore it is also a more lucrative profession.

How about that?

Originbm are you going to pretend that you didn't see this?
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by originbm: 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
homesteady:

It seems you didn't look at those images I posted, they were sourced from University of Ibadan College of Medicine, which is the research heaven in Nigeria.

I can't engage in some useless argument that won't be Fruitful because someone wants to classify hydrocephalus as common and ameloblastoma as rare.

I showed u my own documented evidence. Again, u r picking only a facet of my submission. But that is what u guys always do. I mentioned many indices and you started orgasming on only one of them. Who is the real mc ignorant now?
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by originbm: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
homesteady:

Originbm are you going to pretend that you didn't see this?

I said
1. Optometry has more patient base than dentistry
2. Optometry has a more lucrative commodity base than dentistry.
3.optometry has more lucrative procedures than dentistry.
Minus commodity, neurology has the other two much more than dentistry.
You want me to make a comparison between optometry and neurology.
Ur inference is faulty because optometry is more lucrative than dentistry not just due to patient which is a principal factor , but due to commoditisation and procedures. The sure thing is that both optometry and neurology are far more lucrative than dentistry.
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by homesteady(m): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
originbm:

I showed u my own documented evidence. Again, u r picking only a facet of my submission. But that is what u guys always do. I mentioned many indices and you started orgasming on only one of them. Who is the real mc ignorant now?

Ermmm, I hope you remember where I stated that both cleft palate and ameloblastoma are not even among the frequent cases seen by Maxillofacial surgeons? Motor Accident patients are always around, or would you also want to say that motor accidents are very rare?

I only picked Hydrocephalus because it was comical and also surprising.
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by originbm: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
homesteady:

The only person here that should be put on a suicide watch is definitely you! Your mates are looking for ways to make more cash, and you are sitting and watching out and tracking UNIBEN students.
Let me be careful with what I say to you oh, because you might even know me. I don't want anybody to come and stab me on the road. Yes, you are that psychotic!!
I am richer than ur parents combined. U r a slowpoke. U r talking about money with me,? Go and discuss that with your financially decrepit family and elder brothers. You idiot without respect none of ur useless uncles and lecturers is as well off as I am. I know that u r a product of a man's uncontrollable libido. U slowpoke hv u even seen money. U hv seen money and u r arguing that your impoverished profession is lucrative. Much.
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by originbm: 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
homesteady:

Ermmm, I hope you remember where I stated that both cleft palate and ameloblastoma are not even among the frequent cases seen by Maxillofacial surgeons? Motor Accident patients are always around, or would you also want to say that motor accidents are very rare?

I only picked Hydrocephalus because it was comical and also surprising.

You fool u r calling accidents. Why are ur private clinics not over spilling with trauma pxs. My friend get out from here u r a slowpoke. U r talking like a blind person. I hv visited places in Nigeria. Tell me that place where your patient load is large. U r looking for Lee ways. Procedures and inter specialty referrals give neurology money. Every specialty refer to them. Who refers to u. Imagine your nerve mentioning neurology in the same breath as dentistry.
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
homesteady:

Lmaooooo! Isn't it quite stupiid and funny how you have normalized some conditions like Hydrocephalus and other congenital abnormalities and yet you claim that Ameloblastomas and other dental related surgeries are uncommon?
Road accidents happens on a daily basis in Nigeria, and a great percentage of those affected always have some maxillofacial problems which are corrected by Dentists.

You were to dumb to catch my drift. Let me just clearly spell it out to you - Are there more neurological patients than "Optometrist" patients?
He didn't even know what he was saying. U talked about neurosurgery and he was talking about neurology. Ameloblastoma patients are more in number than all these diseases he enumerated. From Nairaland here, i realised that dental diseases are not uncommon in Nigeria, as some of them flooded dat particular thread with their dental problem and how they seriously need to see a dentist.
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by homesteady(m): 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
originbm:

I said
1. Optometry has more patient base than dentistry
2. Optometry has a more lucrative commodity base than dentistry.
3.optometry has more lucrative procedures than dentistry.
Minus commodity, neurology has the other two much more than dentistry.
You want me to make a comparison between optometry and neurology.
Ur inference is faulty because optometry is more lucrative than dentistry not just due to patient which is a principal factor , but due to commoditisation and procedures. The sure thing is that both optometry and neurology are far more lucrative than dentistry.

Okay, let me pretend to agree.
Optometry has more patient base than Neurology/Neurosurgry.
Optometry has more lucrative commodities than Neurology/Neurosurgry
Let me just assume that Neurology has more lucrative procedures than Optometry.

Since Optometry has 2 and Neurology has one, it simply means that Optometry is more lucrative.

What is the fate of Neurosurgeons/Neurosurgery in private practice?
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by homesteady(m): 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mandeyy:
He didn't even know what he was saying. U talked about neurosurgery and he was talking about neurology. Ameloblastoma patients are more in number than all these diseases he enumerated. From Nairaland here, i realised that dental diseases are not uncommon in Nigeria, as some of them flooded dat particular thread with their dental problem and how they seriously need to see a dentist.

I just tire for the guy. It seems he doesn't know that there is a difference between neurology and Neurosurgery.
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
homesteady:

Road accidents happens on a daily basis in Nigeria, and a great percentage of those affected always have some maxillofacial problems which are corrected by Dentists.

You were to dumb to catch my drift. Let me just clearly spell it out to you - Are there more neurological patients than "Optometrist" patients?
It's even on this Nairaland that a medical doctor posted a job advert of private dental clinics in Owerri & Onitsha in need of newly graduated dentists they will pay N80,000 to N100,000 with accomodation. That was in 2010. If they're not making it, how can they pay these dentists? That's when i began having interest in dentistry, even if d salary is not enough, at least there're dental patients to treat. Dat salary is still d same as dat of medical doctors working in the same localities (owerri & onitsha) that i mentioned.
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by homesteady(m): 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
originbm:

I am richer than ur parents combined. U r a slowpoke. U r talking about money with me,? Go and discuss that with your financially decrepit family and elder brothers. You idiot without respect none of ur useless uncles and lecturers is as well off as I am. I know that u r a product of a man's uncontrollable libido. U slowpoke hv u even seen money. U hv seen money and u r arguing that your impoverished profession is lucrative. Much.

Did you become rich by stalking UNIBEN dental and medical students everyday? grin
Do you know the girl with the biggest Nyash and boobs in clinical hostel? grin I'm sure you know, you have also been taking records of it.

If you can not prove to me you have money, then there is no need arguing about your wealth. If I ask my parents for any reasonable amount right now, I'm 100% sure they'd send it, can you do the same?
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by originbm: 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
homesteady:

Okay, let me pretend to agree.
Optometry has more patient base than Neurology/Neurosurgry.
Optometry has more lucrative commodities than Neurology/Neurosurgry
Let me just assume that Neurology has more lucrative procedures than Optometry.

Since Optometry has 2 and Neurology has one, it simply means that Optometry is more lucrative.

What is the fate of Neurosurgeons/Neurosurgery in private practice?

Don't even talk of neuro surgery. Their procedures come regularly. Optometrists and ophthalmologists make referrals majorly to neuros. If obgyn, endocrinology, pediatricz, rheumatologist, cardios are all referring to them, can u imagine hw lucrative it is? Neuro surgery in private practice is also massive. For e.g cerebral adenomas are common. Brain surgeries to contain seizures, epileptic fits, are common. Cerebral hemorrhage, cortical blindness... Most subspecialty have convergence with neuros. And they r extremely few. Neurosurgeons earn a lot. Their procedures are lucrative and patient base is large.
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by homesteady(m): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mandeyy:
It's even on this Nairaland that a medical doctor post a job advert of private dental clinics in Owerri & Onitsha in need of a newly graduates they will pay N80, 000 to N100,000 with accomodation. That was in 2010. If they're not making it, how can they pay these dentists? That's when i began having interest in dentistry, even if d salary is not enough, at least there're dental patients. Dat salary is still d same as dat of medical doctors working in the same localities (owerri & onitsha) that i mentioned.

If you see the way most of this optometry graduates run away from working under private clinics, you'd think that they placed a curse on private clinic jobs grin
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by originbm: 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
homesteady:

Did you become rich by stalking UNIBEN dental and medical students everyday? grin
Do you know the girl with the biggest Nyash and boobs in clinical hostel? grin I'm sure you know, you have also been taking records of it.

If you can not prove to me you have money, then there is no need arguing about your wealth. If I ask my parents for any reasonable amount right now, I'm 100% sure they'd send it, can you do the same?

You are poor so any amount you ask from your parents is poverty-motivated. As for nyash and boobs I know say Dat one na ur specialty. Unfortunately u never get money to fit do anything. Face ur book o. This one u r telling me about sending money, I hope say u no dey codedly ask me to send u money... No try am o.
Re: Optometry , Dentistry Or Physiotherapy? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
originbm:

I insulted me first, so I responded in kind. I thought you were thick-skinned. You hv been calling me a liar since hv I complained. U hv also returned the favor by calling me a kid. Kk no vex.
To return to your point. How many of those specialties are functional in private practice. How many are lucrative or command patient load. You are not getting something : patient load plus frequency of lucrative procedures plus commodity sales determine the lucrativeness of a profession. If neurology where to depend only on Sismese twin separation, no matter how laudable the procedure, volume of px will render it an unprofitable specialty. So the point is how lucrative are those specialties. They are ordinary dead ends.
I'm every surprised u don't know d difference b/w neurosurgery and neurology. Separation of siamese twins is d work of a neurosurgeon, and most of these cases (hydrocephalus, siamese twin's separation, etc) are rare compared to dental diseases.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Killed This Rat In My Hostel In LAUTECH (Photos) / My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University / Nigeria Current Affairs Questions And Answers Pdf Free Download (1960 Till Date)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.