Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,346 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday (43711 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by naijaspeak(m): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
[size=20pt]THE DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA IN 2015 IS BECOMING A REALITY WITH THIS HORRIFIC PICTURES

IN THE OIL RICH NIGER DELTA THE VANDALISATION OF OIL AND GAS PIPELINES IS BECOMING A DAILY RE-OCCURENCE

THE IBO PEOPLE HAVE BEEN REPORTED TO HAVE OPENED A DEFACTO EMBASSY IN SPAIN

THOSE WHO ARE PREACHING ONE NIGERIA MAY BE DAY DREAMING[/size]
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Quote me again and Thunder will blast u, bloody islamic terrorist. U pigs disgust me with ur violent arabic cult u call religion
Certified bigot.
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
mulattoclaro:
just as your terrorist father. Should you be busy making bombs or what?
So many bigots on nairaland.
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
MOG1D1:
R.I.P to those killed but...hmmm

[size=18pt]Buhari is back[/size] and [size=18pt]Bokoharam is back[/size], what a coincidence.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2191252_howold2_jpeg79f5fbf36d90fc3a19b4ffe553fcd35d
And una believe this matter?

I hope Buhari didn't use the opportunity of visiting U.K to procure arms for his friends in Sambisa. His meetings in UK needs to be made public, did he meet some ISIS rep while recovering from his prostrate cancer?
Am sure there was celebration in Sambisa when the Boko hari leader came back after treating his prostrate cancer.
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Arysexy(m): 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
[s]
fsk1:
Certified bigot.
[/s]

Mad dog.

Thunder tear that ur islamic head. Bastard boko haram terrorist.
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by qozeem999(m): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
shininglite:
Islam is a curse to mankind jst saw hw Isis hanged Iraqi soldier's on there city gate.boko haram kills pple evriday lyk chicken
u are stupid for d@ ur dirty words
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by qozeem999(m): 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
shininglite:
Islam is a curse to mankind jst saw hw Isis hanged Iraqi soldier's on there city gate.boko haram kills pple evriday lyk chicken
watch ur mouth ok
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Mad dog.

Thunder tear that ur islamic head. Bastard boko haram terrorist.
you still don't get my point.All I'm saying is stop being a religious bigot
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
turepadams:

On the contrary, people like you blaming Islam is the curse to mankind
. Bros u lied, islam is a curse to mankind, bcs they rejected CHRIST they will forever dwell in crises. Islam is a religion of terrorists.
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Arysexy(m): 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
[s]
fsk1:
you still don't get my point.All I'm saying is stop being a religious bigot
[/s]

I will, d day ur raghead islamic vampire vulture brothers stop slaying people at will.

Islamic goat
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

I will, d day ur raghead islamic vampire vulture brothers stop slaying people at will.

Islamic goat
So how are we going to stop them from "slaying people at will"?So that u may also stop being a bigot?
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by JurassicPark: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
This is what keeps happening when Humans fight a cause for their god..

..when it has to be otherwise if truly they worship a God

A win for APC will be a win for BokoHaram which will set a very dangerous precedent. The use of extreme violence to achieve set goals

QED
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by turepadams: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Olysaint:
. Bros u lied, islam is a curse to mankind, bcs they rejected CHRIST they will forever dwell in crises. Islam is a religion of terrorists.
I wont argue religion with you.
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by bumeks(f): 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
turepadams:

On the contrary, people like you blaming Islam is the curse to mankind
let's call a spade a spade....there is really something wrong somewhere,d background of dat religion needs to be revisited
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by venatus25(m): 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
notoriousbabe:
i love the way you took the correction,some guys would have turned it to war. Keep it up man.
Thank you
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by notoriousbabe: 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
venatus25:

Thank you
you are welcome
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Olusea11(m): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
GEJ: I underestimate Boko haram.
Azazi: PDP is boko haram.
OBJ to GEJ: Tell me truth what do you say is your
reason when i tell you to crush the boko boys
PDP: GMB is the sponsored of boko haram. but no
proof.
Muslim groups: Boko haram is non Islamic
Nigeria Army: we fail to crush away boko haram in 6
years but now will do that in 6 weeks.
NOTE: Boko haram kill more than 15,000 Nigerians
and displayed more than 2,000,000. 3 times more
than the population of Bayelsa.
My take on: if boko haram are killing Bayelsans will
GEJ still underestimate them?
28march is the day
vote wisely
before Nigeria will turn to boko haram republic.
GMB may not be the best, but far better than GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by hamgbol(m): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hero10001:
54 dead, 143 injured?!!
Omg!!
Wetin dis BH want self?

Bro that is the question that I keep asking all ds while. These people attack virtually everybody the come across with. You do not need to be a christian or from southern part of the country before they attack u. As a muslim, I totally believe that these Idiots needs to be sentenced according.....when you kill and you must be killed
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by venatus25(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
notoriousbabe:
you are welcome
God bless you
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by babestella: 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
MOG1D1:

[size=18pt]Buhari is back[/size] and [size=18pt]Bokoharam is back[/size], what a coincidence.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2191252_howold2_jpeg79f5fbf36d90fc3a19b4ffe553fcd35d

I hope Buhari didn't use the opportunity of visiting U.K to procure arms for his friends in Sambisa. His meetings in UK needs to be made public, did he meet some ISIS rep while recovering from his prostrate cancer?
Am sure there was celebration in Sambisa when the Boko hari leader came back after treating his prostrate cancer.

Very correct. I did mention this in one of my post and I think this APC UK trip must be Investigated. After the Chatham house charade, there was dead silence for almost a week, then he came back on Friday and the bombing resumes. This renewed bombing is not far from this UK trip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Pauloot(m): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
MOG1D1:

out of point #meaningless
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
BOKO HARAM and their harmful ideology ........................

Watch this

http://www.bestgore.com/murder/terror-blood-death-christians-early-years-boko-haram/

and this

http://www.bestgore.com/brain-fart/11-minutes-abubakar-shekau-leader-boko-haram/

Their supporters are sad when the Nigerian Army attacks them.

Who are their supporters?
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by gambudu: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
people walking and passing by like it's normal to them seeing dead bodies on the streets. Lord have mercy.The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by LuckyLadolce(m): 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
shininglite:
Explain... and if u cant. u r a curse to this generation.
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by felifeli: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
chinwenduebo:
3 suicide bombers yesterday attacked Baga fish market in Borno state,killing 54 people and injuring at least 143 people.

Source: http:///l4V3s

Dem Oga Buhari don return. Celebration time. Daddy oyoyo. Daddy oyoyo
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by oc2fish: 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Demmzy15:

See ur dirty mouth, let me tell you Muslim countries at peace:-
Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, UAE, Qatar, Indonesia.
Idiot, people like you complain about Islam and Muslims but you still go and buy stuffs from Dubai! Better think before you talk! You know nothing about Islam and so-called "Wahhabism"

Malaysia is a multiracial country, in Malaysia we have 60% Muslims with other religion 40%.
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by EmekaBlue(m): 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
In reality this is really pure wickedness....
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by DaBullIT(m): 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
chinwenduebo:
3 suicide bombers yesterday attacked Baga fish market in Borno state,killing 54 people and injuring at least 143 people.

Source: http:///l4V3s

Before you begin yab me or begin call me hater , make you know say my post Don enter FP few times

Now my question be say, shey dem dey use ftp,ftc, stc, Fp collect money for bank?

If your post never done to enter fp, he no go enter , post sense and matters arising always and your post go be regular costumer for fp
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Demmzy15(m): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
oc2fish:
[color=#990000][/color]

Malaysia is a multiracial country, in Malaysia we have 60% Muslims with other religion 40%.
Omo take a chill pill jor, so Malaysia is a Christian nation Ba?!

Approximately 61.3% of the population practice Islam, 19.8% practice Buddhism, 9.2% Christianity, 6.3% Hinduism and 1.3% practice Confucianism, Taoism and other traditional Chinese religions. 0.7% declared no religion and the remaining 1.4% practised other religions or did not provide any information.[Wikipedia]

The King of Malaysia(the overall ruler) is "Almu'tasimu Billahi Muhibbuddin Tuanku Alhaj sir Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah Ibni Almarhum Sultan Badlishah"
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Kessyy2k4(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
MOG1D1:

wetin dis idiot de talk self.....Abeg make we hear word jare
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by PapiWata: 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
The usual retinue of marabout ju-ju men have advised terror gang leader Buhari on the importance of instructing his hired Boko Haram slave-raiders to kill as many innocent civilians as possible, in order that the blood of the departed victims can be offered to Satan in ritual sacrifice intended to add more years to the life of the terminally sick and increasingly desperate former tyrant, Boko Hari, even as the AIDS virus ravages his emaciated corpse-like frame in the final onslaught that will lead to excruciating death hastened in no small measure by his impending and final election defeat.
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by anytexy: 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
justmag:
These are innocent people. Why are they doing this? Go blow up house of assembly or pdp or apc campaign office and leave these innocent people alone. Just look at the bodies everywhere. Why are they doing this? This is really making me mad.
like wise me oo. I don think am think am tire. I don't even know what to say again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Sons Of CJN Tanko Win PDP & APC National Assembly Tickets / The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria / Obanikoro's Son, Babajide Marries Girlfriend Secretly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.