Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday (43486 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Coldfeet(f): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
brownlord:
Borno is in Northern Nigeria

Northerners bombing northerners with the help of their foreign and religious partners

Why should I care?

Please nobody should quote me and say nonsense.
I use to think like you before until I reaslised that many non Muslims call that place home too! Where could they go?

But then karma is a bitch! When gowon and the Nugerian troops where exterminating the igbos they kept mute!

What goes around comes around indeed.

Still they are our brothers and sisters
We should show love and compassion
Human life seems to have lost any form of sacredness in the eyes of these people.
may the dead not rest until the perpetrators are caught.
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Abumadea: 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
shininglite:
Islam is a curse to mankind jst saw hw Isis hanged Iraqi soldier's on there city gate.boko haram kills pple evriday lyk chicken

And those who died here are only christians abi? Those ISIS killed are not muslims abi? U av a problem which must be solved immediately.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by OKNkanu(m): 12:15am On Mar 09, 2015
............ chai!.... don't tell me those are dead bodies!!..... RIP cry............ chai!...
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 09, 2015
ehen!buhari don come back!this one nah welcome party oh!
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by mulattoclaro(m): 9:36am On Mar 09, 2015
Demmzy15:

See ur dirty mouth, let me tell you Muslim countries at peace:-
Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, UAE, Qatar, Indonesia.
Idiot, people like you complain about Islam and Muslims but you still go and buy stuffs from Dubai! Better think before you talk! You know nothing about Islam and so-called "Wahhabism"
bro do yourself a favour and shut that diahorrea infested mouth of ypurs or better still why don't you concentrate on what you muslims know how to do best, which is making bombs. Yes I go to do dubai so what?
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Demmzy15(m): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2015
mulattoclaro:
bro do yourself a favour and shut that diahorrea infested mouth of ypurs or better still why don't you concentrate on what you muslims know how to do best, which is making bombs. Yes I go to do dubai so what?
See painment, you said list one Muslim country at peace and I listed enough!!! I even showed you a Muslim nation you buy goods from without being hurt! So watch your mouth and think well before you pour shit from your stinky mouth!
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Demmzy15(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2015
Abumadea:

And those who died here are only christians abi? Those ISIS killed are not muslims abi? U av a problem which must be solved immediately.
Bros, tell them o. They talk as if Muslims aren't the most affected!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Joins The Accolade Challenge. Reacts To Photo Of Trump With Buhari / Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) / Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.