Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (69054 Views)

Ambode Awarded Best Performing Governor In Nigeria In New York / Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Chigold101(m): 12:43am On Mar 10, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Obiano's one year is better than Rochas 4 years and Peter Obi's 8 years.
stop spreading lies against Mr Obi.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Remarkable: 1:18am On Mar 10, 2015
MKD63:
It makes me cry each time I remembers Abia state. I sometimes ask myself if we are coursed. I have visited all the state capitals in Nigeria as an aviationist, I have not see a state as poor as Abia State. The worst of it all is that the abians are still praise singing T.A ORJI even in the grave. Take a trip to Aba you will shed tears, go to Umuahia, you will cry then go to the rural areas you will ask God question "What have the abians done to you God" Abian, where will our help come from? How long shall we remain stagnant. I am not into politics but let us face reality please.

Can you, please, specify the exact places in Umuahia that you say if one went to, would "cry".. I'm curious.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:34am On Mar 10, 2015
Peppyluv:
Good to see i made some men mad for exposing peter obi,when you see paid thugs,you will know. ara ga gba ndi ara....D

Am I also a paid thug ?
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:41am On Mar 10, 2015
You are being misinformed and brainwashed by who knows. I don't believe you are saying all these about a man that rescued Anambra from the jaws of death. How can you forget so soon. Have also forgotten what development entails ? Where Anambra was in Education,healthcare,security and Agriculture. You are wailing about civil servants yet these are same people that are half baked and careless about their job,not forgetting that Anambra has no money. People equate the wealth of Anambrarians to our government treasury. This is very disappointing,Peppy.
I know you are young but I believe you are very intelligent but please don't make me think otherwise.
Ekenekwaam gi.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Remarkable: 1:43am On Mar 10, 2015
asha80:
go siddon ..everyone else knows your oga is the worst governor

You say "Potayto" ... I say "Potahto" ... You say "Tomayto" ... I
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:43am On Mar 10, 2015
Peppyluv:
ala gba gbuo gi. o umunna gi di insane.

Really,Peppy ?
You have changed....That comment has no class!
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by jnrbayano(m): 7:32am On Mar 10, 2015
Peppyluv:
My dear,saw your pm but I have forgotten my password o! Lol,I'll send another email to you.

O di mma smiley
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2015
Like I said,stay in your lane. Trying to act sane with this moniker while you use the other to insult and curse everyone. Guess it's classy for you to wish "Tragic death" for those who didn't agree with your opinion.

OdenigboAroli:

Really,Peppy ?
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 10, 2015
You use a bb?
jnrbayano:

O di mma smiley
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Really,Peppy ?

Bro, leave that chap alone...she's nothing good or with manners at all...No sane or well trained lady will come online to spread rumours or unsubstantiated beer parlour gossips about his elders maybe his father's age...while calling them rogues, looters, thieves and all such dirty derogatory names...If you know her in person; kindly dissociate yourself from such venomous viper...I weep for any man that will have such poison in his home...

I pray that if all she said about Obi is true and right; may God judge Peter Obi but if they are lies and empty rumours; may she be innundated with lies; her person maligned and her integrity soiled by friends and foes alike as she did that of Obi all the days of her life...
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Went to GRA Benin but it could not be compared to my village in anyway.
Unlike you brainwashed fools from other parts of the country,we Igbos don't hide the flaws of our leaders because we know our right and want the best for ourselves. So our criticism here is out of love for our people.

1toRtoiSe1:
They are all useless governors(except rochas) to have their region suffering from erosion.

H
am glad Edo doesn't look like this.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Says a man whose wife runs his home while he wastes himself fighting Internet war.Frustrated man undecided
You insult people and wish them death and expect not to be challenged, who the fvck are you? If you stop quoting me then you are a born loser! Keep changing monikers,jobless fool.

Whynotthetruth:

Bro, leave that chap alone...she's nothing good or with manners at all...No sane or well trained lady will come online to spread rumours or unsubstantiated beer parlour gossips about his elders maybe his father's age...while calling them rogues, looters, thieves and all such dirty derogatory names...If you know her in person; kindly dissociate yourself from such venomous viper...I weep for any man that will have such poison in his home...

I pray that if all she said about Obi is true and right; may God judge Peter Obi but if they are lies and empty rumours; may she be innundated with lies; her person maligned and her integrity soiled by friends and foes alike as she did that of Obi all the days of her life...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
Peppyluv:
Says a man whose wife runs his home while he wastes himself fighting Internet war.Frustrated man undecided
You insult people and wish them death and expect not to be challenged, who the fvck are you? If you stop quoting me then you are a born loser! Keep changing monikers,jobless fool.

Peppyluv; be sure that you've no inkling who you're dealing with...I wished nobody death otherwise show me proof...I only wish them back what they wish a man who gave his blood for Anambra...(I remember his campaign slogan when Anambra was as good as dead; IS ANAMBRA STATE CURSED OR ARE WE THE CAUSE)...

Peppyluv; I don't want us to trade abuses again because you're a lady and my conscience prick me after reigning abuses here with you or any lady whatsoever.

Check the genesis of our chat here. I only disagreed with your post and you termed me a thief by asking me to go and enjoy my loot...I reciprocated by calling you an insane babe...You then extended the offer to my family and kinsmen...That's when I called you a who.r.e...Still; I was the first to write you an apology too...

I don't like fighting anybody talk more of ladies...I feel guilty that I might be inflicting some big emotional pain on you hence this long essay again...

I have only a moniker my dear...I am not who you think I am...I don't have time for changing identities...

Let your profile picture be your guide. This is a public forum...faceless for that matter...Do not get carried away by the jamboree and air of freedom...Search and research on the info you circulate about persons before you do...Don't allow bandwagon effect to lead you astray...FreeGlobe that's spurring you on here isn't helping you at all...I WOULDN'T MIND IF YOUR INFORMATION WERE RIGHT AND CORRECT...Check her profile and see her history with Obi; he's being insulting and maligning the man for so long a time for reasons best known to her....

I am sorry for all the abuses...reconcile with OdenigboAroli...We're two different individuals... See my moniker; I respect it...Its my life...I live my talk....I pray we meet at home on a good day....

Adadioramma...Nwa Mary....Asa nwanyi...biko anyi nile bu nwanne... ka Chukwu goziere m gi... ebebe ebebe...Amen....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Really,Peppy ?

Kindly reconcile with Peppyluv and enjoy your friendship...Plz ignore my previous advice on this...It doesn't please God...anyi nile bu nwanne... let her know how important it is to research the truth to avoid making mistakes...Chukwu gozie anyi Nile...Is anambra state cursed or are we the cause Certainly; we are the cause!!! thanks bro...
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by jnrbayano(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
Peppyluv:
You use a bb?

Yes I do
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
Peppyluv:

Emeka Anyaoku; (former Commonwealth secretary-general) has this to say about Peter Obi;
“Peter Obi is the Governor of My State, Anambra, which is one among the 36 federating states. In the most recent rating, Obi is acclaimed as one of the best performing Governors in Nigeria. This is not hear say. Even
recently, Bunmi and I were in the State to celebrate the
Christmas and can attest to the transformational activities taking place in the State under Peter Obi. At 80, this gives me special joy.”

Dear, if I am lying; will this honourable man worldly acknowledged from Anambra state be lying too I didn't say he solved all of Anambra problems, but he laid a solid foundation and took us far away from where we used to be to a more glorious future...He also made a good succession plan by not handing over to a career or desperate politician but to a true professional... God bless Anambra state...ka Chukwu mezie okwu...

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Noneroone(m): 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Emeka Anyaoku; (former Commonwealth secretary-general) has this to say about Peter Obi;
“Peter Obi is the Governor of My State, Anambra, which is one among the 36 federating states. In the most recent rating, Obi is acclaimed as one of the best performing Governors in Nigeria. This is not hear say. Even
recently, Bunmi and I were in the State to celebrate the
Christmas and can attest to the transformational activities taking place in the State under Peter Obi. At 80, this gives me special joy.”

Dear, if I am lying; will this honourable man worldly acknowledged from Anambra state be lying too I didn't say he solved all of Anambra problems, but he laid a solid foundation and took us far away from where we used to be to a more glorious future...He also made a good succession plan by not handing over to a career or desperate politician but to a true professional... God bless Anambra state...ka Chukwu mezie okwu...
either u re peter obi or any of his close associates.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Noneroone:
either u re peter obi or any of his close associates.

My identity isn't the issue here but we've a date with destiny, posterity,truth, conscience and most importantly God for whatever we say, do and/or fail to do.

Denigrating Obi with falsehood and propaganda seem to be a hobby to some people now for whatever reason of theres. But like bird's feathers spread from the top of a mountain; we won't be able to gather back such ungrateful and ill-words against him. How much we will answer before God; only time will tell...thanks
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Noneroone(m): 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

My identity isn't the issue here but we've a date with destiny, posterity,truth, conscience and most importantly God for whatever we say, do and/or fail to do.

Denigrating Obi with falsehood and propaganda seem to be a hobby to some people now for whatever reason of theres. But like bird's feathers spread from the top of a mountain; we won't be able to gather back such ungrateful and ill-words against him. How much we will answer before God; only time will tell...thanks
no other thing could spur you to defend another person albeit blindly except you are his close associate or his blood relation. I cant imagine how u re able to post nd reply ur own post with another account just to defend the monumental failure called obi. It is even pple like u that helped his govt to fail because instead of showing rooms for improvements through criticism, you chose to force it down the throat of pple that he worked, giving him the false impression that he is the best thing that ever happened to the state.
Development is felt and not heard. It is a shame to find urself convincing us that a man who governed us for eight years worked. Shouldnt his achievement speak for him? Shouldnt the masses bear him witness without being forced to?
Do u think soludo was wrong by saying he has no signature project?
Do u think he worked and yet couldnt win a single senate seat for his party for eight years?
Do u think its a good idea for a govt that supposedly performed for eight yrs to run to the president to help his successor win?
Are u for real?
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
Noneroone:
no other thing could spur you to defend another person albeit blindly except you are his close associate or his blood relation. I cant imagine how u re able to post nd reply ur own post with another account just to defend the monumental failure called obi. It is even pple like u that helped his govt to fail because instead of showing rooms for improvements through criticism, you chose to force it down the throat of pple that he worked, giving him the false impression that he is the best thing that ever happened to the state.
Development is felt and not heard. It is a shame to find urself convincing us that a man who governed us for eight years worked. Shouldnt his achievement speak for him? Shouldnt the masses bear him witness without being forced to?
Do u think soludo was wrong by saying he has no signature project?
Do u think he worked and yet couldnt win a single senate seat for his party for eight years?
Do u think its a good idea for a govt that supposedly performed for eight yrs to run to the president to help his successor win?
Are u for real?

Bro, you're entitled to your opinion whether right or wrong...Peter Obi has done his bit for Anambra for 8years. I have answered all these your rhetorical questions in this thread...

If you think that ndi anambra were STUPID to reelect him for second term; support him in winning some national assembly seats; support him to elect chairmen and councillors for all LG in Anambra; and to listen to him again when he brought Obiano; IT IS ALL YOUR OPINION...

Kindly aspire to do better...Governorship race will soon come again instead of gossiping around; join the race and build your dream state...thanks and God bless...
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by FreeGlobe(f): 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bro, you're entitled to your opinion whether right or wrong...Peter Obi has done his bit for Anambra for 8years. I have answered all these your rhetorical questions in this thread...

If you think that ndi anambra were STUPID to reelect him for second term; support him in winning some national assembly seats; support him to elect chairmen and councillors for all LG in Anambra; and to listen to him again when he brought Obiano; IT IS ALL YOUR OPINION...

Kindly aspire to do better...Governorship race will soon come again instead of gossiping around; join the race and build your dream state...thanks and God bless...

its fun watching you embarass yourself on this thread. Indeed these true Anambrarians Noneroone, peppyluv and cuche have collectively destroyed you here.
If you think your ramblings on this thread was able to convince anyone then you must be a comedian.

I kept warning you to stop your aggressive falsehood for Peter obi but you've refused. continuuuuu then cheesy
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
FreeGlobe:

its fun watching you embarass yourself on this thread. Indeed these true Anambrarians Noneroone, peppyluv and cuche have collectively destroyed you here.
If you think your ramblings on this thread was able to convince anyone then you must be a comedian.

I kept warning you to stop your aggressive falsehood for Peter obi but you've refused. continuuuuu then cheesy

Embarrassed
Hmmm...why not count pro-truth posts here too?
Schizophrenia is actually not doing you too well...
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by FreeGlobe(f): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Embarrassed
Hmmm...why not count pro-truth posts here too?
Schizophrenia is actually not doing you too well...
its very difficult to sell a bad product. I sympathize with you.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
Add me then but let me know the name so I can accept that alone.
jnrbayano:

Yes I do
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by jnrbayano(m): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
Peppyluv:
Add me then but let me know the name so I can accept that alone.

Bayano™
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pls edit. Remove the pin wink
jnrbayano:

Bayano™
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by jnrbayano(m): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
Peppyluv:
Pls edit. Remove the pin wink

Done smiley
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by lovat(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
Franchise21:
Lolz. U need not tell me bouh ANSU, cos am an Alumni. I know how d State Gov is paying less or no attention to d schl
wow, I'm also an alumnus of ANSU though we were in ULI and it has not being moved to Igbariam then. Team BKF
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Franchise21(m): 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
lovat:
wow, I'm also an alumnus of ANSU though we were in ULI and it has not being moved to Igbariam then. Team BKF
Dats good... #TeamAnsuAlumni
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by lovat(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
Franchise21:
Dats good... #TeamAnsuAlumni
which year did you grad and dept, I grad O7 frm BKF
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Franchise21(m): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
lovat:
which year did you grad and dept, I grad O7 frm BKF
A recent Alumnus. Graduated last year frm Statistics

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

ENDSARS: Protesters Hold Sunday Service Outside Lagos State Govt House (Photos) / BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? / See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.