Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (69083 Views)

Ambode Awarded Best Performing Governor In Nigeria In New York / Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
softysparky:

Yes I did, glad you guys have settled.
The guy already said he would see things for himself when he travels and get reliable info.
You saying his not smart simply because he didn't agree with any of you was rude.

Nne, emotions run high in this section...And with the blackmail and character assassination of persons I respect going on here...I felt the need to shout and scream...I can't believe how someone even ladies can comfortably sit down and be running down personalities on a public forum with no qualms of conscience...it is horrible biko...I have apologised to him once he pointed out his grievance to me and he accepted my apology...I wanted him to have asked questions to all posters to ascertain the truth...

TO ALL the neutrals and guests, I MAY HAVE INSULTED THEIR SENSITIVITY WITH MY WORDS HERE; I AM VERY SORRY...gbagharanu...unu egbula m egbu bikonu...
Note that my apologies doesn't include the architects of lies and propaganda on this thread against persons like FreeGlobe; Peppyluv; etc
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Peppyluv:
odenigboAroli you can do better.

Maybe that guy being bursting your lies since hence anyone who shares his belief is blackmailed as same...

But seriously; for a lady like you to spew lies and propaganda about someone else is horrible even with Our Lady portrait you displayed...What happened to your conscience? Or do you talk because others are talking or do you enjoy maligning people's integrity Have you ever imagined what Our Lady will think of you as you do this? what goes around comes around my dear...

Sorry; I insulted you...kindly forgive me...but you need to do real self-examination...this path you are on now leads to doom my beloved sister...
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Neplusultra(f): 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
Wots goin on here u guys?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
chidekings:

can u shut up with ur lies,i reside in achara layout and between me and u,u know that 98 percent of achara layout roads are in top notch conditions.
You are simply an ediot who has refused to wisen up.I ain't gonna argue with foool like you because you re living in denial and can never see things the way they are. So, Go and die.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by successmatters(m): 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Neplusultra:
Wots goin on here u guys?

A rat swallowed a cow right here and we have been begging the rat to vomit the cow.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Noneroone:
u claim he worked yet u re suffering to defend him. If he really worked u wouldnt have course to operate multiple accounts in just one thread to decieve pple ie whynotthetruth odenigboaroli etc tufikwa! Get a life!

I buro mmadu eziokwu...mana ka echiche ojoo na amuma ojoo nile na nkwuto asi nile i kwutoro ndi ozo biaghachitere gi mmaji kwulu mmaji...Amen

I am me...he is he...I am stand for the truth hence i tell the world what a liar and blackmailer you and your folks are... I defend him stoutly because Igbo kwuru si Na ajo ihe gbaa afo o buru omenala...Agbaghi UzO owele mgba onaghi echi...agba nsi nkiti o na-esi...

But No matter what falsehood you people spew online...Onye Chi goziri eze k'obu...Reward for hardwork is more work...As you watch his back; he's moving ahead and you can NEVEr catch up not now not ever...He's done with Anambra and brought Obiano to take over(I pray Obiano succeeds too without liars, sycophants & propagandists like you to lead him astray)...Peter Obi is in presidency now...Who God bless no man can curse...And whenever he's home; men of honour like Emeka Anyaoku; Obi of Onitsha etc will commune with him as always including the masses of anambra...while you eat your flesh online...ka chi foo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by FreeGlobe(f): 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
Peppyluv:
Good to see i made some men mad for exposing peter obi,when you see paid thugs,you will know. ara ga gba ndi ara....D
lol nne, apologies for leaving the thread for you to handle the hired Peter obi internet mob. I had to attend to some other important things.
Don't mind their empty threats and causes, it'll always go back to them since you are saying the truth.
the ediott odenigboaroli aka whynotthetruth don't want it with me. He must have been very happy I left the thread. I'm back now.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

lol nne, apologies for leaving the thread for you to handle the hired Peter obi internet mob. I had to attend to some other important things.
Don't mind their empty threats and causes, it'll always go back to them since you are saying the truth.
the ediott odenigboaroli aka whynotthetruth don't want it with me. He must have been very happy I left the thread. I'm back now.

What other life do you have outside your burden? Your hatred and blighted life have got no value again...

No matter your blackmail...I remain me...Maybe you thought nobody will confront you...hence you blackmail all as odenigboaroli...I am me and I remain me...

Get a life and quit stalking a man who's moved from being a governor to something higher...Your opinion doesnt worth a dime...There are respected citizens of anambra who we listen to and respect; Peter Obi is one...

call me whomever you feel like...it doesn't change my person...I remain proud of me and proud of Peter Obi...

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

can you imagine opening different monikers to defend a crook whose failures are obvious and when defeated,his best come back was to rant like a market man. I dare he steps foot in Anambra then sing these praises infront of any civil servant.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Tripleclick(m): 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
francizy:

I think I ought to subscribe to this thread.. Just the other day, I was arguing with a friend from Enugu that Obiano is better than Peter Obi but she was like, P. Obi built all the roads that the only thing Obiano did was to chase touts away from Opaiweka. I couldn't argue much since I reside in Lag and she resides in Enugu, so I assumed she knows better than I do since her elder bro hustles at Onitcha..

Thanks for this post now I'm convinced Obiano is better

Peter obi laid the foundation that obiano is standing on. it is very easy for obiano to cope

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
shininglite:
God will punish Gov T A orji of abia state

Tank u lord for Answering my prayers!
God dont ansa such prayers!
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
successmatters:

A rat swallowed a cow right here and we have been begging the rat to vomit the cow.
cheesy
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Asiri1991: 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
I wish Owellle can spend more on project other than publicity.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Maybe that guy being bursting your lies since hence anyone who shares his belief is blackmailed as same...

But seriously; for a lady like you to spew lies and propaganda about someone else is horrible even with Our Lady portrait you displayed...What happened to your conscience? Or do you talk because others are talking or do you enjoy maligning people's integrity Have you ever imagined what Our Lady will think of you as you do this? what goes around comes around my dear...

Sorry; I insulted you...kindly forgive me...but you need to do real self-examination...this path you are on now leads to doom my beloved sister...
sincerely not interested. stay on your lane.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by FreeGlobe(f): 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
Peppyluv:

can you imagine opening different monikers to defend a crook whose failures are obvious and when defeated,his best come back was to rant like a market man. I dare he steps foot in Anambra then sing these praises infront of any civil servant.
cheesy cheesy
very out of touch. I'm glad you developed thick skin to his invectives. What he does is to bully people to accept his statements as Gospel. Once you understand that you'll know how to handle him cheesy
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
Peppyluv:
sincerely not interested. stay on your lane.

its well...watch it well
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by FreeGlobe(f): 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

What other life do you have outside your burden? Your hatred and blighted life have got no value again...

No matter your blackmail...I remain me...Maybe you thought nobody will confront you...hence you blackmail all as odenigboaroli...I am me and I remain me...

Get a life and quit stalking a man who's moved from being a governor to something higher...Your opinion doesnt worth a dime...There are respected citizens of anambra who we listen to and respect; Peter Obi is one...

call me whomever you feel like...it doesn't change my person...I remain proud of me and proud of Peter Obi...
shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by FreeGlobe(f): 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

shut up shameless thing!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
donpeey22:
You are simply an ediot who has refused to wisen up.I ain't gonna argue with foool like you because you re living in denial and can never see things the way they are. So, Go and die.
lol, even Enugu people are fighting when some of us who are not from Enugu thinks sulivan is the best. ndi igbo una no go killl me...

anyway that's the good thing about us,we expose the flaws of our leaders unlike the yorubas and hausas who see criminals as their messiahs..tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
Peppyluv:

thanks for giving acknowledging your false sense of victory... it is the privilege of goats...

If Obi is a failure; I pray for such on me...may it elude you too...I am always in anambra and I am from a proud family of 55%civil servants...what again do you want? we live in awka? where again do you want me to go and talk? Name the place and let me lead you there to celebrate Obi on a date you choose...

So happy Peter Obi won his reelection in 2010 against ngige and also installed his government of choice in anambra against ngige too; while you keep insulting him here...Ngige won't rule us again...

keep up the blackmail job with freeglobe...I am off...Swt drmz

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

shut up!

lolz... Swt drmz...
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

shut up shameless thing!

Was that a compliment? ohhhhh...thanks...God that made Obi this way; make me same too...Amen...Swt drmz
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pls!pls!pls! &pls! Gov. T.a orji( Ochendo) shld not be Mentioned here at alll...... He is the Worst governor in the history of South East
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

thanks for giving acknowledging your false sense of victory... it is the privilege of goats...

If Obi is a failure; I pray for such on me...may it elude you too...I am always in anambra and I am from a proud family of 55%civil servants...what again do you want? we live in awka? where again do you want me to go and talk? Name the place and let me lead you there to celebrate Obi on a date you choose...

So happy Peter Obi won his reelection in 2010 against ngige and also installed his government of choice in anambra against ngige too; while you keep insulting him here...Ngige won't rule us again...

keep up the blackmail job with freeglobe...I am off...Swt drmz
you and who is talking about ngige? unlike you,my criticism is based on no sentiment and if obiano fails to deliver,i will criticize him too. may your curse remain with you and your peter obi. he did so well but it was only until obiano came into office that people in Anambra can live without fear,that,the whole country knows....you see your life.......
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by dhappyking(m): 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sullivan is no 1 and far ahead.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by oche123: 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
It Wil Not Be Well With You People Insultn Gov Rochas.With This FREE EDUCATION He Is The Best, you People are saying rubbish because you have not started payn school fee. By the time you become a father with 3 children in the unversity. you Will definitely remenber This Day and Wil pray to have a Governor Like Rochas. You Think Its Easy To Pay School Fee #120000* 4yrs = 480000, Hostel Fee #80000*4yrs= #320000, Textbook Fee 1st/2nd sem #44000*4yrs=#172000, Feeding Feeding #40000*yrs=#160000. Which Governor In Nigeria Has Done It, You Think It Easy To Run A Free Education. Even Gov.Fashola With All The Tax,he Cant Try It. If You Doubt Me Ask Abia State Student. Anybody from imo state here,insultn Rochas....May God Used What Gov Ohakin Did In IM0 State To Bles You N Ur Family ....And I Pray That May You,Your Family And Unborn Children Never Have The Opportunity To Attend A Free Education School,talk Les Of Enjoyn Scholarship. You Must Pay To Attend Any School.If You Like Good Thing Hit 40 LIKEs for Gov Rochas

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
Peppyluv:
you and who is talking about ngige? unlike you,my criticism is based on no sentiment and if obiano fails to deliver,i will criticize him too. may your curse remain with you and your peter obi. he did so well but it was only until obiano came into office that people in Anambra can live without fear,that,the whole country knows....you see your life.......

I di empty...Swt drmz
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Abagworo(m): 12:00am On Mar 09, 2015
Okorocha 1st and others last.

305 schools.

27 new hospitals

Free education at all levels

More than 800km rural roads

Dualisation of 45km highway from Owerri to Orlu. In the history of Southeast since Nigeria emerged nobody has dualised major road linking 2 cities in a State spanning over 45km.

Urban renewal in Owerri, Orlu and Okigwe. Many old roads have been widened and remodelled with some having underground drainage. Owerri and Orlu have functional, crome coated streetlights. Other Governors are busy with one city while 3 cities were taken care of and more. We can lie all we can but these projects speak for themselves.

His biggest achievement to me is the community government which is often addressed as 4th tier. It gave grassroots a medium to directly participate in decision making across the State. It goes beyond LGA directly to the villages that make up the LGAs.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 09, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I di empty...Swt drmz
empty barrel. paid thug...mtchewww
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by kestolove95(m): 12:06am On Mar 09, 2015
VANHELLSING:

Thunder fire u pathetic dirty smelly who.re, ur worthless whorish mother was gang rape-d by raving lunatics hence gave birth to a slutty Bastard like u. Try me & see....dirty cun*t
haba guy....we shud not get mad. at women no Mata wat.....just kul guy who. Knws....she might b ur babe 2maro no one can tell
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 09, 2015
Peppyluv:
lol, even Enugu people are fighting when some of us who are not from Enugu thinks sulivan is the best. ndi igbo una no go killl me...

anyway that's the good thing about us,we expose the flaws of our leaders unlike the yorubas and hausas who see criminals as their messiahs..tufiakwa.
NNE please don't just mind those people telling you that Sullivan is the best. Those people simply don't know what it means to be a good leader. Imagine a governor spending 8 solid years in office and all he could offer was just some few urban roads and some people are here typing trash. Do you know how much revenue the state gets per month, we are talking of billions of naira here, then multiply that by the number months in a year and then by 8 years, and people are here talking about urban roads when other sectors are in comatose. It's a Shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by ejikemnadu: 12:24am On Mar 09, 2015
I believe every government has its led down plans and wants to achieve it before embarking on more projects. The government of T A orji has intact proved this beyond every reasonable doubt. He embarked on developing human skills, reducing poverty by providing various empowerment scheme. Infrastructure was not left out as he went on to reburbish delapitated structures and erecting new ones. For the first time Abians can boost of its own government house. They have been on rented apartment. Every department has a new own structure fully air conditioned. I wonder how we judge him as nothing. I believe OCHENDO ranks No 1 in my list.

1. TA Orji (CON)
2. Sullivan chime
3. Obiano
4. Rochas

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

ENDSARS: Protesters Hold Sunday Service Outside Lagos State Govt House (Photos) / Buhari’s Victory: The Men Who Made It Possible / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.