Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Why Do You Cheat? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Cheat? (2423 Views)

What Will Ever Make You Cheat On Your Partner? / Will You Cheat On Her if she's your gal / What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Cheat? by ShirelleBaby: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Cheating is for people with low moral.

I don't cheat.

This is beautiful.
I am impressed.
Re: Why Do You Cheat? by jnrbayano(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

That is why the question is put that way.
You must have found yourself in such situation. Whether you fall or not now remains your own resolve.

Your reconstructed question and his are very similar.

"What can make you cheat?"

This question is in the present. Answering this question one has already found justification in advance for cheating. An intelligent question to the person who answers the above question will be, "if you really can identify what will make you cheat in advance, why wouldn't you plan on how to avoid those things now?"

Compare your question with this question, "if you ever cheated on your partner (that's if you people agreed to be in a relationship) can you please share what made you to cheat that time?"

Here the act of cheating has already occurred. Narration is what is needed here.
Re: Why Do You Cheat? by naijaboiy: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

Your reconstructed question and his are very similar.

"What can make you cheat?"

This question is in the present. Answering this question one has already found justification in advance for cheating. Any intelligent question to the person who answers the above question will be, "if you really can identify what will make you cheat in advance, why wouldn't you plan on how to avoid those things now?"

Compare it with this question, "if you ever cheated on your partner (that's if you people agreed to be in a relationship) can you please share what made you to cheat that time?"

Here the act of cheating has already occurred. Narration is what is needed here.
And with that,,how many people can come here to say that they have actually cheated.
With the way people condemn the act.

Nobody would dare!

My point is we have no "cheaters". There are no particular set of people who just cheat for the sake of it.

Anybody can be in that situation.

Call it justification,,but that's how it is.
Re: Why Do You Cheat? by jnrbayano(m): 11:04am On Mar 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

And with that,,how many people can come here to say that they have actually cheated.
With the way people condemn the act.

Nobody would dare!

My point is we have no "cheaters". There are no particular set of people who just cheat for the sake of it.

Anybody can be in that situation.

Call it justification,,but that's how it is.

Okay
Re: Why Do You Cheat? by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2015
There is nothing like cheating if you are not yet married, so

keep calm and cheat your girlfriend not wife cool
Re: Why Do You Cheat? by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

What makes the question good?
The great Bayano!
its good because u get to hear different perspectives as to why people cheat......how are you
Re: Why Do You Cheat? by naijaboiy: 11:13am On Mar 08, 2015
Orijin101:

Hmmmm
Re: Why Do You Cheat? by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hmmmm
And why the hmmming?
Re: Why Do You Cheat? by jnrbayano(m): 11:18am On Mar 08, 2015
bisous:

The great Bayano!
its good because u get to hear different perspectives as to why people cheat......how are you

Okay

Fine dear I'm bubbling. How about you?

I'm not greatoo cheesy
Re: Why Do You Cheat? by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

Okay

Fine dear I'm bubbling. How about you?

I'm not greatoo cheesy

Lol @ am not great.....
Am fine .......just doing my thing
Re: Why Do You Cheat? by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 08, 2015
Orijin101:

You'll be ok with your girlfriend/a girl you're dating cavorting with other guys?
Re: Why Do You Cheat? by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 08, 2015
1bkaye:

You'll be ok with your girlfriend/a girl you're dating cavorting with other guys?
Girl/girlfriend is not the same as F.wife wink
Re: Why Do You Cheat? by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2015
Orijin101:

Girl/girlfriend is not the same as F.wife wink
Yes I know that lol you didn't actually answer the question though but I'll assume 'yes'? As in you wouldn't mind. Nice
Re: Why Do You Cheat? by blake777(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2015
We guys are the victims here u knw....cos wen we're single no babe gives a f*uck bout us den we have one fine ass gf nw everybody wants to f*ck us its nt fair

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Cheat? by galadima77(m): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2015
rice, rice, rice, rice, rice!!!

please give me semovita
Re: Why Do You Cheat? by falconey(m): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Then why Date at all?

Do you know what it is to be emotionally attracted to a person?

I used to think marriage is as a result of dating someone for a period of time,,now i'm reading a different view.

we must date is the primary stage of courtship.

Yes I know I was once in love.

Dating someone? It doesn't have to be someone, you can date as many as you want at a time till you meet the person you love the most and he/she loves you too.
Re: Why Do You Cheat? by sunnyt1(m): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2015
youmour:
I have heard the most absurd excuses from my friends,and im curious to know if the population of men out there excuses is the same.

One said the girl was coming on too strong and he wanted to just quench her thirst.

While another said he's main girl doesnt like sex that much like he does.

So ladies and gentlemen on nairaland
why do YOU cheat?

Anyone who can think deeply will not cheat. Its one of those things people do to destroy their glorious future.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happens To A Marriage Not Supported By The Parents:: / Missing Person . Who Knows Bro Kabiru ??? ( Shocking NL Mystery Case ) / My Landlady Is Having A Crush On Me And Want Me To Have S3x With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.