Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? (5094 Views)

Will You Cheat On Her if she's your gal / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Emodeee: 8:11am On Jun 03, 2015
As a lady, whether you are married or not, what will make u cheat on ur husband?
Why do I ask dis question? Women r emotionally fragile, men usually manipulate their minds with sweet words, most times they fall for it.

I heard a story of a lady who had misunderstanding with her fiance, her fiance is the type dat violently molest women. He has anger issue and dis often mks him to batter his fiancee and later apologise. It is nt the 1st time, neither is it the second time that he will beat her up. Usually whenever he beats her like that, she will run away out of the house and run to his parent's home to report him, his parent will intervene and he will apologise and vow never to do it again. Bt it's an empty vow which is usually not fulfilled. It is the third time that her fiance will be battering her and it is unbearable. Dis time she nvr ran to his parent bt rather she went to a friend's house. She stayed there for a while crying, complaining, regretting that which kind of man has she got entangled with.
On her way back to the house to go and beg her fiance mayb he can listen to her plea, she met someone on the way. Who did she meet? A street friend, she often refer to him as "uncle".
Dis uncle of a guy asked her why is her face so unsightly and dat y wz she looking so sad? She replied that it's her fiance that is giving her tough time. He kept her mute and requested that they should go inside. Hmmmmm, I know immediately u heard the word "inside" u know something must happen.

They went inside and she continued talking about how her husband maltreats her. She was crying and was so emotional. The uncle took advantage of her and they had sex. She couldn't explain how it happened.

Women av soft minds, men use it to take advantage of them. D story above is a proof.

Ladies, What will make u cheat on ur husband?

Cc: farano
Prettythickme
Missmossy
Twaci
Tohpahz
Mzlaurel

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by INTROVERT(f): 8:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Nothing Eva

No matter what.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 03, 2015
Emodeee:
As a lady, whether you are married or not, what will make u cheat on ur husband?
Why do I ask dis question? Women r emotionally fragile, men usually manipulate their minds with sweet words, most times they fall for it.

I heard a story of a lady who had misunderstanding with her fiance, her fiance is the type dat violently molest women. He has anger issue and dis often mks him to batter his fiancee and later apologise. It is nt the 1st time, neither is it the second time that he will beat her up. Usually whenever he beats her like that, she will run away out of the house and run to his parent's home to report him, his parent will intervene and he will apologise and vow never to do it again. Bt it's an empty vow which is usually not fulfilled. It is the third time that her fiance will be battering her and it is unbearable. Dis time she nvr ran to his parent bt rather she went to a friend's house. She stayed there for a while crying, complaining, regretting that which kind of man has she got entangled with.
On her way back to the house to go and beg her fiance mayb he can listen to her plea, she met someone on the way. Who did she meet? A street friend, she often refer to him as "uncle".
Dis uncle of a guy asked her why is her face so unsightly and dat y wz she looking so sad? She replied that it's he fiance that is giving her tough time. He kept her mute and requested that they should go inside. Hmmmmm, I know immediately u heard the word "inside" u know something must happen.

They went inside and she continued talking about how her husband maltreats her. She was crying and was so emotional. The uncle took advantage of her and they had sex. She couldn't explain how it happened.

Women av soft minds, men use it to take advantage of them. D story above is a proof.

Ladies, What will make u cheat on ur husband?
Nothing should make a woman cheat on her husband
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by elantraceey(f): 8:17am On Jun 03, 2015
Its best I don't reply because 90% of ladies are going to give the same answer.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by dharay99: 8:17am On Jun 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
Nothing Eva

No matter what.
u obviously don't know wah u
talking abt.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by dharay99: 8:19am On Jun 03, 2015
Jarizod:
buh d men can cheat on dem abi...

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:19am On Jun 03, 2015
elantraceey:
i can make u cheat on ur husband with me
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by dharay99: 8:20am On Jun 03, 2015
elantraceey:
which u know are mostly lies.
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2015
dharay99:

did u think she look lyk ur girlfriend dat i fvcked when she lied 2 u dat she was going 2 night vigil?

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2015
dharay99:

nah.. None izz allowed, destroys relationships
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Emodeee: 8:23am On Jun 03, 2015
elantraceey:

That means 90% will lie. If 90% lies, can u be truthful?
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by dharay99: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
did u think she look lyk ur girlfriend dat i fvcked when she lied 2 u dat she was going 2 night vigil?
k
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
i can make u cheat on ur husband with me
really? With ur stinking,dirty and ugly fæce.
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by dharay99: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Jarizod:
nah.. None izz allowed, destroys relationships
yeah mahn.
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Mekybliss(f): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2015
If he plays "too busy and tried "to satisfied me sexually for more than 5 month.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Emodeee: 8:26am On Jun 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
Nothing Eva

No matter what.

Mayb because u r an introvert.
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
really? With ur stinking,dirty and ugly fæce.
lol babe we need to talk, are u on whatsap?
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Emodeee: 8:30am On Jun 03, 2015
Mekybliss:
If he plays "too busy and tried "to satisfied me sexually for more than 5 month.

Thank u for being truthful.
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by INTROVERT(f): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2015
Emodeee:

Mayb because u r an introvert.

Introvert or not

For better or worse..
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Emodeee: 8:35am On Jun 03, 2015
INTROVERT:

Introvert or not

For better or worse..

So u mean there is nothing that will make u cheat on ya husband? What if he travels for 2 good years without coming home, u won't cheat on him?
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by totalhouse(m): 8:36am On Jun 03, 2015
elantraceey:
Should there be any reason to cheat on him in the first place.I mean no two wrongs can make a right.
Your not cheating on your husband is not because he is faithful but because it is wrong to cheat at all...
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by sexynabila(f): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2015
Jarizod:
but sonething can make a man cheat on his wife abi?
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by sexynabila(f): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2015
Jarizod:
but something can make a man cheat on his wife abi?
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by sexynabila(f): 8:50am On Jun 03, 2015
totalhouse:

Should there be any reason to cheat on him in the first place.I mean no two wrongs can make a right.
Your not cheating on your husband is not because he is faithful but because it is wrong to cheat at all...
y shuld d wrong always start from d men
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by sexynabila(f): 8:50am On Jun 03, 2015
totalhouse:

y shuld d wrong always start from d men?
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Calebosko(m): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
Nothing Eva

No matter what.
see them,na so them dey talk
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 03, 2015
sexynabila:
but something can make a man cheat on his wife abi?
no, its not allowed also
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 03, 2015
Nothing will make me cheat undecided, even if he cheats too, I won't join him. There are so many other things I could do, even if i ever find or see myself in that situation. That's being said.
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by INTROVERT(f): 9:11am On Jun 03, 2015
Emodeee:

So u mean there is nothing that will make u cheat on ya husband? What if he travels for 2 good years lwithout coming home, u won't cheat on him?

Sex is an overrated experience as I've been told.
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Emodeee: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2015
Nneka123:
Nothing will make me cheat undecided, even if he cheats too, I won't join him. There are so many other things I could do, even if i ever find or see myself in that situation. That's being said.

Can u be truthful?
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by totalhouse(m): 9:17am On Jun 03, 2015
sexynabila:
y shuld d wrong always start from d men?
I'm not even supporting anyone in this regard.....generally speaking, no two wrongs make a right.
cheating on it's own has its consequences.It could even start from any of the two but it doesn't make it right.Hope u get my gist...
Re: What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? by Emodeee: 9:19am On Jun 03, 2015
INTROVERT:

Sex is an overrated experience as I've been told.

In marriage, it's important. Couples usually av sex @least thrice in a week. Ur husband will now travel for two years, u nw say u will nt cheat? D tin go don sweet u, u go look for person wey go service u.

Like oyin17 will say" u ll need oiling, cos u r an engine so u wiil nt shut down".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me / Holy ghost batism / \

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.