Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed (10430 Views)

How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
diddydiva:
so true. Nice one op
cominq from a girl?.........

Its official..... CharlesNneji is a certified player
Re: How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:

And what is girl?
Re: How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:

And what is girl? undecided
Re: How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

My page: www.facebook.com/attractbabes
Hey Mr! Is your Whatsapp no longer working?
Re: How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed by Dmail(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
A very touching Chinese Love story:
朣楢琴执㝧执瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧执獧浻牡楧敬瑦瀰絸朣杢㑳
执獧扻捡杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣昸昸㬸慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧敷止瑩札慲
楤湥楬敮牡氬晥⁴潴敬瑦戠瑯潴牦浯㡦㡦㡦潴捥捥捥戻捡杫潲湵
浩条㩥眭扥楫楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩条
㩥洭穯氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧
獭氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧楬敮
牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩u条㩥楬敮牡札慲楤湥
潴昣昸昸攣散散汩整㩲牰杯摩䐺
䥘慭敧牔湡晳牯楍牣獯景牧摡敩瑮猨慴瑲潃潬卲牴昣昸昸䔬摮
潃潬卲牴攣散散㬩潢摲牥硰猠汯摩⌠㙣㙣㙣搻獩汰祡戺潬正潭潢
摲牥爭摡畩㩳瀲㭸漭戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰敷止瑩戭牯敤慲楤獵
㈺硰戻牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰执獧搴摻獩汰祡戺潬正瀻獯瑩潩㩮敲
慬楴敶执獧搴筮楤灳慬㩹湩楬敮戭潬正漻敶晲潬
I am already crying
Especially that part when she said: 汦睯攺..

3 Likes

Re: How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed by MzMessiTohBadt(f): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
Princecalm:
have you read the piece?
nt@all n i dnt tink i wil
Re: How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed by Princecalm(m): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
MzMessiTohBadt:

nt@all n i dnt tink i wil
females will not really be interested in the topic. Males will.
Re: How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
diddydiva:
And what is girl? undecided
girl
Re: How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed by alienware(m): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
My gurl suddenly lost interest in me . How do i reignite this feeling ? She no longer reply msg and no longer picks my calls.
Re: How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed by YoshiMaster: 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
alienware:
My gurl suddenly lost interest in me . How do i reignite this feeling ? She no longer reply msg and no longer picks my calls.

Retrace your steps, what did you do wrong?

Did you say something to offend her? Did you become too needy? Did you fart in front of her?

These and more, are the questions you must ask yourself. If however, you did nothing wrong and you have no mistakes to learn from, then simply ask her why. If that doesn't work, then default back to minimal attention and eventually be prepared to move on.
Re: How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dmail:
A very touching Chinese Love story:
朣楢琴执㝧执瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧执獧浻牡楧敬瑦瀰絸朣杢㑳
执獧扻捡杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣昸昸㬸慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧敷止瑩札慲
楤湥楬敮牡氬晥⁴潴敬瑦戠瑯潴牦浯㡦㡦㡦潴捥捥捥戻捡杫潲湵
浩条㩥眭扥楫楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩条
㩥洭穯氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧
獭氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧楬敮
牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩u条㩥楬敮牡札慲楤湥
潴昣昸昸攣散散汩整㩲牰杯摩䐺
䥘慭敧牔湡晳牯楍牣獯景牧摡敩瑮猨慴瑲潃潬卲牴昣昸昸䔬摮
潃潬卲牴攣散散㬩潢摲牥硰猠汯摩⌠㙣㙣㙣搻獩汰祡戺潬正潭潢
摲牥爭摡畩㩳瀲㭸漭戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰敷止瑩戭牯敤慲楤獵
㈺硰戻牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰执獧搴摻獩汰祡戺潬正瀻獯瑩潩㩮敲
慬楴敶执獧搴筮楤灳慬㩹湩楬敮戭潬正漻敶晲潬
I am already crying
Especially that part when she said: 汦睯攺..
haahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa
Dude you're crazy!!

1 Like

Re: How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
William Shakespeare once opined that :
Who is he who Claim to be a man, who has a Tongue but cannot use it to woo a woman??.. He is no man...

Thumbs up to you great psychologist..
Re: How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed by ruudnisterooy1(m): 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
This guy looks like a 'student' of Cajun. wink
Re: How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed by Kenzico(m): 12:34am On Mar 09, 2015
Now I see why Chinelo friendzoned me ooooo....Kai poor me!
Re: How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed by klark3: 7:46am On Mar 09, 2015
Desteenee:
No offence intended though, but sometimes one will be forced to think that some nairalanders reason with their anus. An op sit and composes a nice piece as this and some people except few are commenting shit.
These same people are always hopping from one relationship to another in search of non existent perfect friendship, but fail to apply certain principles in their relationship.
Thanks op for a nice piece as i await the others.
God bless u broda...

1 Like

Re: How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed by alienware(m): 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
YoshiMaster:

Retrace your steps, what did you do wrong?

Did you say something to offend her? Did you become too needy? Did you fart in front of her?

These and more, are the questions you must ask yourself. If however, you did nothing wrong and you have no mistakes to learn from, then simply ask her why. If that doesn't work, then default back to minimal attention and eventually be prepared to move on.
Thanks.
Re: How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed by evanscheck(m): 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
alienware:

Ur gal suddenly lost interest in u and u are here @ nairaland to discuss how they wud help u make ur galfriend have interest in u again.. SMH..
Re: How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Okay, but wait na. . . doesn't being cute solve everything?

#teamcuteguys
Re: How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
evanscheck:

Ur gal suddenly lost interest in u and u are here @ nairaland to discuss how they wud help u make ur galfriend have interest in u again.. SMH..
checkmate.
no pun intended.
Re: How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed by dejavuh0007(m): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
Vivly:
This article is Just like term paper.
A typical 9ja chick
Re: How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 07, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) / Meet Stella The Ghanaian Girl Who Is Proud Of Sleeping With Her Dad / Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.