Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use (33026 Views)

Mercedes Benz Is Most Googled Car Brand In Nigeria. See That Of Other Countries / Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. / What Is The Most Predominant Car Brand/model In Your State/city? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by blesoh(f): 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
Victoriousvic:
Cross River - Toyota
very true especially camry
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Donsolo101: 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
delta almost correct but u need to add Lexus deep and saloon car also
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by joelenesleek(f): 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
mooregan:

I disagree boss. Cross River is Ford. Akwa Ibom is Toyota
Akwa ibom is Toyota Camry (spider ) and Lexus.
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
Osun hia is mostly suzuki nd toyota
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by KingTom(m): 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
Cross River Audi 80 taxi things, Volkswagen Vento, passat. Toyota for hustling boys and ford for Govt officials. Hyundai Sonata for Kingtom grin
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by prinzel(m): 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
Imo state - Hummer3
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
tobtap:
NIGERIA==>TOYOTA
seconded
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by blakky97(m): 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
kenx1:
EDO STATE SOOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG predominately TOYOTA!!
do they use cars or brooms and plantain leaves as people say? too much rumours. they like depicting edo girls as... maybe weechies.
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by ransomed: 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
kenx1:
EDO STATE SOOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG predominately TOYOTA!!
::-- Edo and old Audio are life partners.

2 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Minet16(m): 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
good
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Jorussia(m): 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
In benin city its Audi for transportation and middle class, c class for middle class, Toyota(Camry,highlander,lexus300 and 330)and Nissan pathfinder for the comfortable and very comfortable people.

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Dejohnbull: 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
Arysexy:
Lagos - Volkswagen, vanagon, LT, golf

Ibadan - nissan micra

Benin - audi 80

Abeokuta - Nissan almeria

Ondo - nissan primera
Ok ph nissan/ yenegoa mazda/ ughelli toyota/ abak volvo/ owerri vw passat/ ife nissan datsun/ ilesha nissian datsun
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by amofah1(m): 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
mooregan:

i disagree with u both cross river is AUDI undecided
mooregan:

i disagree with u both cross river is AUDI
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Minet16(m): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
you should add ford, Lexus and range to Lagos list
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by tecmon: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
INNOSON taking over all these brands soonest
GEJ till 2019 !

2 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
mooregan:

Ford? Seriously bro? You no even say audi. Ford is not predominant in Cross River. If you said Honda or Nissan sef, I for consider.
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by megaik: 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
Victoriousvic:
Cross River - Toyota

Cross River is always Audi everywhere you go(for Taxi)...

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Dauduariyo(m): 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
Kwara mazda
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by stalwart123(m): 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
Rivers...............Lexus Jeep

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
ribbit:
Oyo-toyota and nissan
+ Honda, especially EOD and Babyboy

Taxi na mostly Micra.
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
amofah1:
i disagree with u both cross river is AUDI
Bro, I get where you're coming from. Of course, almost all taxis in Calabar are Audi 80s, but that doesn't make Audi the predominant car brand in Cross River.

Toyotas are everywhere. Buses o, Sedan o, SUV o, pickup trucks o, name them. Only a handful of Audi SUVs are present in Calabar, but count the number of Toyota SUVs that parade around each day. Not to talk of the sedans, especially camry.
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by ribbit: 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
candy:

+ Honda, especially EOD and Babyboy

Taxi na mostly Micra.
yes
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by jevic(m): 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
Enugu-042......Toyota and Nissan
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
megaik:

Cross River is always Audi everywhere you go(for Taxi)...
No be only Taxi matter. Include SUVs too and buses and coupes and convertibles and sedans and wagons, and all what not.

Toyota takes the cake, especially the hilux, camry, corolla and highlander.
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by veave(f): 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
chigodo:

Osun state - Volvo

Osun state - Toyota pencil then volvo grin
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by sambrow(m): 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
Portharcourt-toyota and lezus
Eket - volvo
Calabar - audi and passat

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by HzRF(m): 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
chigodo:

Osun state - Volvo
I disagree
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by felifeli: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
Philadelphia:
From my own observations, I have noticed that the predominance of cars in Nigeria varies from one state to another. These are some of my observations as regards to cars predominance by states in Nigeria:
Abia - Mercedes-Benz
Anambra - Peugeot
Bayelsa - Mazda
Delta - Toyota (especially camry, corolla and Venza) and Honda (Accord and crosstour)
Edo - Mercedes-Benz (especially C-class trim : w202 C180)
Kaduna -Mercedes-Benz and Peugeot
Lagos - Toyota and Honda
Ogun - Nissan (especially the old primera)
Ondo - Nissan (especially the old primera)

These are my observations. Please add yours cool

OYO - Datsun 120K grin grin grin grin grin[size=8pt][/size]
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
Jos and bauchi VECTRA,..
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by toltee4real: 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
Philadelphia:
From my own observations, I have noticed that the predominance of cars in Nigeria varies from one state to another. These are some of my observations as regards to cars predominance by states in Nigeria:
Abia - Mercedes-Benz
Anambra - Peugeot
Bayelsa - Mazda
Delta - Toyota (especially camry, corolla and Venza) and Honda (Accord and crosstour)
Edo - Mercedes-Benz (especially C-class trim : w202 C180)
Kaduna -Mercedes-Benz and Peugeot
Lagos - Toyota and Honda
Ogun - Nissan (especially the old primera)
Ondo - Nissan (especially the old primera)

These are my observations. Please add yours cool
Rivers...........BENZ........Most especially 190.
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by olokpa11(m): 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
mooregan:

una lack eyes o, cross rivers na audi jooh cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyota Malfunction Indicator Lamp / How To Check If Your Number Plate Is Fake / Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.