Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use (33004 Views)

Mercedes Benz Is Most Googled Car Brand In Nigeria. See That Of Other Countries / Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. / What Is The Most Predominant Car Brand/model In Your State/city? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Philadelphia: 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
From my own observations, I have noticed that the predominance of cars in Nigeria varies from one state to another. These are some of my observations as regards to cars predominance by states in Nigeria:
Abia - Mercedes-Benz
Anambra - Peugeot
Bayelsa - Mazda
Delta - Toyota (especially camry, corolla and Venza) and Honda (Accord and crosstour)
Edo - Mercedes-Benz (especially C-class trim : w202 C180)
Kaduna -Mercedes-Benz and Peugeot
Lagos - Toyota and Honda
Ogun - Nissan (especially the old primera)
Ondo - Nissan (especially the old primera)

These are my observations. Please add yours cool

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by xreal: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Good thread.
.......following.

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by tobtap: 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
NIGERIA==>TOYOTA

35 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Blanc8(m): 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
You so correct about Abia state and Mercedes benz...

5 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Blanc8(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
Blanc8:
You so correct about Abia state and Mercedes benz...
Most Northern states are Honda.. anything Honda goes (Abuja)

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Philadelphia: 9:27am On Mar 09, 2015
Lalasticlala please come and do something here o.

2 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by chigodo(m): 9:34am On Mar 09, 2015
Philadelphia:
From my own observations, I have noticed that the predominance of cars in Nigeria varies from one state to another. These are some of my observations as regards to cars predominance by states in Nigeria:
Abia - Mercedes-Benz
Anambra - Peugeot
Bayelsa - Mazda
Delta - Toyota (especially camry, corolla and Venza) and Honda (Accord and crosstour)
Lagos - Toyota and Honda

Osun state - Volvo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Nwunuken(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
kano,katsina and jigawa honda civil

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Lagusta(m): 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Kwara state has Mazda written all over it... angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
Cross River - Toyota

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by mooregan(m): 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
Victoriousvic:
Cross River - Toyota
I disagree boss. Cross River is Ford. Akwa Ibom is Toyota

7 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by mejai(m): 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
IMO state- keke napep. gosh d number of keke in DAT state is alarming. registration number reaching 40k +.

44 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by CR77(f): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
Kano state=== Honda and Peugeot.

grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by mifavour(f): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
I just dey laff
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Oildichotomy(m): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
This is common in my state, don't know about you guys !
OP.. Pictures would have helped your thread! though

Sexy isn't she?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by klem93(m): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
i dispute ondo... Range Rovers lawon boiz nlo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by smakati(m): 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
Spot on with ondo, I served there, almost all the taxis were primera
Philadelphia:
Abia - Mercedes-Benz
Anambra - Peugeot
Bayelsa - Mazda
Lagos - Toyota and Honda

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by yurme(m): 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
kd na h0nda nw wo
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by kenx1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
EDO STATE SOOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG predominately TOYOTA!!

5 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Mogidi: 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
You got Edo wrong, its mostly "Orobo" camry here.

4 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by nortcentrallord(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
Philadelphia:
Abia - Mercedes-Benz
Anambra - Peugeot
Bayelsa - Mazda
Lagos - Toyota and Honda

Kaduna na Honda oh

6 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by ribbit: 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
Oyo-toyota and nissan

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by CaptainAmerica1: 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
Any Northern State - Honda!

8 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by ehisbay(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
Benin still goes with Audi 80 so much. its very good for transportation

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by jamex93(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
kaduna :::Honda, Benz, Toyota, Peugeot

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Mogidi: 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
kenx1:
EDO STATE SOOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG predominately TOYOTA!!

Yes o
Especially Toyota camry.

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
Osun-Volvo.
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Sanchez01: 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
Osun - Volvo...

Volvo in the State of Osun is like Toyota in Lagos. Almost every wealthy cocoa farmer in Osun must get one. Worst of all, Great Ife Professors love this car like hell.

4 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Kayendy(m): 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
I don't know abt oda states but Abia wia I stay... toyota is d brand for almost everyone... expecially lexus now

2 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Excelboi(m): 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
Kano - Honda (especially EOD)
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Lildreezy(m): 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
anambra- innoson(one in every 7 buses/trucks in onitsha), school buses in asaba, delta state- innoson too. The company is realy gaining grounds here.
GEJ's automotive policies realy working.
Proudly an automobile engineer

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyota Malfunction Indicator Lamp / Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun / Tinted Permit:what Is The Cost In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.