Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,978 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? (2461 Views)

Ambode Awarded Best Performing Governor In Nigeria In New York / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by CaptainAmerica1: 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
I give it to Babatunde Raji Fashola

Though Ibikunle Amosun comes really close

Eko o ni baje oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
SENATOR IBIKUNLE AMOSUN

Though, i have heard and read much about SW states governance and those at the helm of its affairs both past and the current; their performances have have, as well, been an interesting topics among inhabitants of these states. I perceive this as good omen considering wht politics used to be in the time past. Each state governor's performance turning to issue of discussion shows how watchful and keenly interested in the way any public representive has been carrying out his legistimate duty(ies).

Back to Ogun, as an indegine, what happens presently in the state is unprecedented; very uncommon and unexpected. People's minds was that things will go on as usual; they only wanted change (a pretext of 'tiredness' of past gov's series of 'power-drunk' attitude). It came as a big astonishment beholding day to day transformation of the ancient cities into relatively modern ones. And all of these rightly being formed under the leadership of AMOSUN!

The reports i'm exposed to recently about the state indicates a huge transformation and 'facelifting' is going on; i'v read (with visual credence) about tangible projects such as, flyover bridges, roads contructions, modern schools contructions, housing (estates); health equipment in existing hospitals and erection of 'relatively' mordern hospitals where and when neccessary. All these are tangible projects one can refers to; they can be seen and make enquiry about.

The untangible ones otherwise knwns as invisible projects are numerous; a brother of mine works with the states govt, i tell you, this brother never for once complained of late salary payment! What other incentives done to virtually all the prastatals within/outside the shore of government.

AMOSUN, being also a grassroots politician, earns him mush love from the people of the state; there have been many occasions that he would treck down kilometers relating, mixing, feeling the aches of fellow citizenry even at some places he knows not much about. (though, this could be one of political gimmicks, but i tell, ostensibly, this works for him big time!)

Last election, i voted PDP simply becouse the last governor was dished out of the party's affairs and due to the captivating manifesto of the then aspirant, Olurin. AMOSUN's pledges never attracted my feelings thus my vote PDP. But now, i have come to realise that it's not all about 'noise' it's about ACTION which AMOSUN 'naturally' represents. I'll vote for him this time around and i'll as well enjoin anyone to do the same. The reward for hardworking that i know is more work. He had done wonderfully well and i think his continuity will lead the state to a greater height!

Less i forget, the present PDP gubernitorial aspirant is a well known person of mine; we're from same area in our local community; though i am very younger and like kid at age comparism, but brothers and sister, we know his anticedents. Nothing will anybody do to change my mind; Im ready to vote AMOSUN this time around! I'v known what governance should be through AMOSUN.
I dont vote party; personality i know and not useless, ineptitute piece of paper called party manifesto!

#éclat
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
I give it AMOSUN.

The quality of works going on in Ogun to accommodate the geometric increase in population can never be over emphasized.

But I advised that he should check the growth of slump

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by lifeisshort1: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
1.fashola
2.mimiko
3.Amosun.
4.Ajimobi.
5.Fayose
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
i think the best governor is amosun. Mimko is d worst, given that fayose just came in. Mimko performed excellently well in his first term and i supported him for second term.
Government is non existent in ondo state. Hes only occupied with jonathan's reelection bid.
this has made me wary of any politician seeking re-election. I think all d first term governors in the zone be voted out and pdp shd be given a chance in lagos. Jonathan shd also be voted out to allow competition between the two major political parties for rapid development.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by change9ja(f): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by Jaggaban: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2015
Seun and Ngwakwe why are we not on the home page already?
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by davidbanner(m): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
fashola is still d best so far
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by Ajibel(m): 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
Fash, then Amosun...
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by omazus: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
I agree with you brother. I was in Ogun late last year after a year interval and I marvelled at what I saw. Amosun the good guy. Silent performer. You are the type of leader we need not noise makers.
wheredemdey:
IBIKUNLE AMOSUN

Y'all need to see what this guy has done in ogun state..less noise..just action...top on his cake is the new housing estate with wonderful less stressful acquisition method..

I dont like APC but truss me..APC got it right with Amosun.

Lagos state has the media in their pockets hence the good news you read and hear about BRF...Ibikunle Amosun is in a class of his own i just pity his opponents cos they will just waste their money.

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by Descartes: 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
The Brown Roof Republic !!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by dayocash: 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
Jaggaban:
I heard that Aregbesola has not been able to pay civil servants? This got us unsettled here in US.
Its true, but Federal Govt have to be blamed. U can imagine a state collecting #4.1b before but has now reduced to #1.6b, what will u expect. Aregbesola really tried but the Federal govt intentionally used the allocation cut to reduce the pace at which the APC states are working. But soonest, we hope things will get bak to normal immediately GMB come to power.

(1) (2) (Reply)

General Buhari At The Military Training College In 1962 When He Was 20(picture) / 22 Vehicles Seized From Ex-Governor Isa Yuguda’s Wives, Several Not Seen (PIC) / A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.