Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? (2462 Views)

Ambode Awarded Best Performing Governor In Nigeria In New York / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by Jaggaban: 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
As a SoutthWesterner the beacon of hope we shall once in a while track the success of our governors. More especially now we are at the eve of the election that we see them elected for the second term.

I will like Omoluabi to contribute to the topic in determining the best performing governor in our dear region with these following guides:

Good day Omoluabi
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by Jaggaban: 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Aresa, Gbawe, Berem, Keneking
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by Chukwu94: 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Babatunde raji fashola of lagos state.. He changed the face of lagos especially the dirty oshodi market.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by Jaggaban: 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
How? Aregbesola is not doing badly.

Chukwu94:
Babatunde raji fashola of lagos state.. He changed the face of lagos especially the dirty oshodi market.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by Jaggaban: 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Oyo state governor is doing a good job also.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by wheredemdey: 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
IBIKUNLE AMOSUN

Y'all need to see what this guy has done in ogun state..less noise..just action...top on his cake is the new housing estate with wonderful less stressful acquisition method..

I dont like APC but truss me..APC got it right with Amosun.

Lagos state has the media in their pockets hence the good news you read and hear about BRF...Ibikunle Amosun is in a class of his own i just pity his opponents cos they will just waste their money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by Chukwu94: 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
Jaggaban:

Aregbesola is not doing badly but fashola is doing better.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by davidbanner(m): 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
Jaggaban:
Oyo state governor is doing a good job also.
read the question well oooo and answer correctly
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by Baawaa(m): 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
For those that know South/West very well will give it to Governor Ibikunle Amosun.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by Jaggaban: 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
I think Lagos just has the money but for its performance does not equate to the projects on the ground.

wheredemdey:
IBIKUNLE AMOSUN

Y'all need to see what this guy has done in ogun state..less noise..just action...top on his cake is the new housing estate with wonderful less stressful acquisition method..

Lagos state has the media in their pockets hence the good news you read and hear about BRF...Ibikunle Amosun is in a class of his own i just pity his opponents cos they will just waste their money.

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by Jaggaban: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ekiti Governor is very new so rating him now will be so unfair.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by davidbanner(m): 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Chukwu94:

the question is not for u to compare and contrast.....simple question, simple answer
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by wheredemdey: 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Jaggaban:
I think Lagos just has the money but for its performance does not equate to the projects on the ground.

Chief, see ehen, if Amosun gets the kind of money Lagos state gets,omoh leave story...Ogun will definitely be recognized... grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by Jaggaban: 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
Are you Omoluabi?

Chukwu94:
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by davidbanner(m): 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
who would it be if not the Lagos guy..... BRF
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by davidbanner(m): 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
wheredemdey:

Chief, see ehen, if Amosun gets the kind of money Lagos state gets,omoh leave story...Ogun will definitely be recognized... grin grin grin
Lagos governor is leading all others
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by Jaggaban: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
How tell us what he has achieved with all the resources and borrowed funds at his disposal?

davidbanner:
who would it be if not the Lagos guy..... BRF
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by lolababe331e: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
wheredemdey:

Don't forget you will also need to give him the population of Lagos to balance things

Lagos has a big population, little space and many problems that come with cosmopolitan cities.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by Baawaa(m): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
wheredemdey:
IBIKUNLE AMOSUN

The opponents too are not ready to waste their resources, they are campaigning as if they are not campaigning.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
Jaggaban:

Aregbe one of the worst governor in Nigeria.......

A governor that owes workers 5months salary without any pay......

all the project has been abandoned..... e.g gbogan to akoda road has been abandoned in the cause of no money....

educational system in osun is dying down..... all secondary school students wear the same school uniform..... u can't differentiate between students of Two or more schools.......

the so called OPON IMO is no where to be found again....

ask the present SS3 students if they are still using OPON IMO.....

presently workers in osun state are shouting of hunger.......

osun state is one of the under developed state in NIGERIA

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
davidbanner:

the question is not for u to compare and contrast.....simple question, simple answer
don't mind him that's how people like them fail in exams
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by davidbanner(m): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
Jaggaban:
How tell us what he has achieved with all the resources and borrowed funds at his disposal?

tell me one of the other governors are not borrowing.. I think have not been to lag abi... next time u go don't drink garri
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by davidbanner(m): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
wilsondave:
don't mind him that's how people like them fail in exams
lols abi?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by davidbanner(m): 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
if u talk of resources usage, good road network, infrastructures,etc OMO lag na baba..... other state dey struggle
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by otukpo(f): 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
I am very much interested in knowing the performance of govs I'm the west.

To me, Fash is over rated.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by Jaggaban: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by egift(m): 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by Jaggaban: 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
Aresa you are needed here for our useful contributions.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
Jaggaban:
I heard that Aregbesola has not been able to pay civil servants? This got us unsettled here in US.
he's still owing civil servants 5months salary........

He fuels his convoy workers are shouting of hunger............

all his commissioners never complain of money civil servant are there shouting of hunger.......

all members of OSHA never shout of no pay.... workers are there without 5months payment......

the new law in osun state is that no teacher should flog any student there by cultism go on rampage in osun state secondary schools, no discipline in secondary schools any more, teacher don't teach students any longer because of fear of cultist attack...... students beats up teachers and principals in secondary schools........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by Jaggaban: 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
1toRtoiSe1
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by Jaggaban: 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
1toRtoiSe1, CaptainAmerica1
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South West? by ozoigbondu: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Please all yourba's here your brothers are in this threadhttp://www.nairaland.com/2184917/best-performing-governor-south-east trying to start another e-war.So far the thread has talked about the south east and their governors,no one talked about you guys yet some of them invaded the thread trying to start another tribal war

Please call them to order thank you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Flash Back At Buhari's Cabinet In 1983 / Woman Electrocuted By Ear Piece [photo] / You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.