Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) (5923 Views)

Undergraduate Dies During Valentine's Day Rough Sex In US / Help, I Have This Fantasy Of Rough Sex With A Macho Man! / [PHOTO] Imagine! You Find Out This Is Your Husband's Dick Just After Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by Ejimike: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis For Having Too Much Sex With Her(Graphic Photos)

Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by Mhizizzy(f): 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by demmy0325(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
I followed d beauty above me herkiss... Hw much s super glue..? Fake picture undecided..
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by martyns303(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
sad
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by saaedlee: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Chisos
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by ArchEnemy(m): 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
What was he looking at? undecided
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by harlos: 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Werey re o shocked

2 Likes

Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by Ejimike: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
saaedlee:
Why don't u run around in cirlces screaming;
I AM A ROBOT
I AM A ROBOT
I AM A ROBOT
I AM A TANoid
U too
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by 2el(m): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Oboi...

EVIl
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by naijaboiy: 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
Jeeeeeez!!!! shockedshocked

Was the man drugged or what?

People get mind sha! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by ireneony(f): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
shocked
the penis looks ugly shaundecided
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by LewisO: 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
ireneony:
shocked
the penis looks ugly sha undecided
[size=15pt]It's very unfortunate u never post sensible comment, this poo is what u can offer to the incident right?

That means u are down to the bottom of iQ. undecided[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by LewisO: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
[size=15pt] This is very tragic, that woman is very heartless, stup!d she goat.angry[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by goryorhal(m): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
ireneony:
shocked

You for bleach am ... Smh undecided

Na person pikin b this ba

1 Like

Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by rudebouy: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
Was he drugged or wot? Did she overpower him or wot? How did she achieve dis? I just cant get d pishure.

Na wa oh!
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
I don't believe this story. .
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by demmy0325(m): 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
ireneony:
shocked
... Shoro niyen..?
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by akinsadeez(m): 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lord have mercy! shocked

The title of the thread doesn't correspond with the content. Did she cut it off because of d number of times he was having sex with her or because of d nature or type of sex (rough)?

some women are divorcing their husbands for not being able to do enough...yet this one is maiming her own for overdoing. undecided
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nah wa oo undecided
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
50 shades of wtf?? angry angry
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by PHgirl(f): 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
Blehh! Disgusting. And how come majority of the commenters are males?
P.S. There's nothing graphic about this photo. Just saying.
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by olu77(m): 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
I haven't seen anything more evil than this under the sun.

Nairalanders please let's come together to contribute money for his dick implant
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by Psalmwise(m): 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
demmy0325:
I followed d beauty above me herkiss... Hw much s super glue..? Fake picture undecided..
U SEE DIS AND YOU CALL DAT FAKE...

IS IT UNTILL U SEE VIDEO EVIDENCE

CHAI DEREIS GOD OOO
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
Wat dafuq
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
Na dick they lie in waste? waiting women want self?
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by Mosjentle(m): 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
chei Jesus....i frbid this fr my sef ooo..cant imagine life without my D.
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by DECOtech(m): 12:23am On Mar 10, 2015
This is scary
Re: Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) by asdfjklhaha(f): 12:32am On Mar 10, 2015
Jesus! Why did I open this thread.
*faints*

(1) (Reply)

In Two Words Describe Your Immediate Ex / Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby / When A Guy Over Loves U (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.