Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby (5948 Views)

The Oldest Man In D Whole World Click And Type I Wil Live Long / If You Are D Husband,what Would U Do If Dis Happens 2 Ur Wife?? / Ladies Hw Do U Feel Wen A Condom Burst Durin S*x, And Guys Wat Comes 2 Ur Mind (2) (3) (4)

Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by jonaifame22(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by vizkiz: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
this thread is dead on arrival
Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by jonaifame22(m): 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:
this thread is dead on arrival
and I guess u want me to offer the deal of burying it cos u're a professional undertaker/coffin bearer,damp brain mofo!
Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by vizkiz: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
jonaifame22:
and I guess u want me to offer the deal of burying it cos u're a professional undertaker/coffin bearer,damp brain mofo!

calm down dumbass...I wasn't the guy that furck your girl undecided

Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by iceberylin(m): 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:

Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by jonaifame22(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:

u see ur stupidity doesn't come of as a surprise to me,sitting down in my rocking chair,I saw in a vision of how u swore an oath wth foolishness neva to part wth it.so just enjoy ur romance wth stupidity!, roaming HE-e-goat
Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by vizkiz: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
jonaifame22:
u see ur stupidity doesn't come of as a surprise to me,sitting down in my rocking chair,I saw in a vision of how u swore an oath wth foolishness neva to part wth it.so just enjoy ur romance wth stupidity!, roaming HE-e-goat

dehm! Ok ok...I confess I furcked her just once!
We are humans and we make mistakes can you stop being a biitch about it! angry

Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by vizkiz: 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
iceberylin:

some people hve emotional problem
Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by Taleeysun(f): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
And this is written in english?
Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by jonaifame22(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:

dehm! Ok ok...I confess I furcked her just once!
We are humans and we make mistakes can you stop being a biitch about it! angry
eeyah,u had her picture and masturbated,imagining fuckn her,I just pity the person buying mattress in ur house cos u'd have perforated the bed wth ur frustrated penis,due 2 ur inability to lay a lady,go and cure ur sick self,dat's my advice to u,
Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by Gurgle(f): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
If we don't have children yet, he can have it, otherwise he has to share it

Lol where do you normally get these your topics

Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by vizkiz: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
jonaifame22:
eeyah,u had her picture and masturbated,imagining fuckn her,I just pity the person buying mattress in ur house cos u'd have perforated the bed wth ur frustrated penis,due 2 ur inability to lay a lady,go and cure ur sick self,dat's my advice to u,

wait! did she confess she gave me her picture? shocked

How long have you been tracking us? I hope you didn't see anything that can damage your heart?...I am sorry bro, she said I furcked her like no one else embarassed

Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by jonaifame22(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:

How long have you been tracking us? I hope you didn't see anything that can damage your heart?...I am sorry bro, she said I furcked her like no one else embarassed
young man in a skin of an He-e-goat,be comforted solace is coming ur way,I copied ur pics and sent it to the media houses I pray th FG and lagos state government as well as well meaning nigerians will come to ur aid and sponsor ur trip to india for ur brain surgery
Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by naijaboiy: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
Vizkiz sha gringringrin

Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by vizkiz: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
jonaifame22:
young man in a skin of an He-e-goat,be comforted somace is coming ur way,I copied ur pics and sent it to the media houses I pray th FG and lagos state government as well as well meaning nigerians will come to ur aid and sponsor ur trip to india for ur brain surgery

oooooh, I am so scared right now undecided

oh, so you are the recent person that liked my picture...hope you didn't feel jealous?
Cuz I can't imagine how you will feel seeing the nigga that bangged your chick mercilessly sad
Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by vizkiz: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
Vi.zkiz sha gringringrin

na jeje I dey read bible whey this nigga come dey accuse me of what I did many years ago...is that fair? embarassed

Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by Shebarh(f): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
vikiz don finish dis guy sha grin

Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by jonaifame22(m): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:

na jeje I dey read bible whey this nigga come dey accuse me of what I did many years ago...is that fair? embarassed
I can only pity d kids who have chosen u as a role model,their future is doomed
Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
I admire the way you diss
Making it sound real
Lmao so funny grin grin, did you really do it?
vizkiz:

Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by vizkiz: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
jonaifame22:
I can only pity d kids who have chosen u as a role model,their future is doomed

ok joanna undecided
Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by jonaifame22(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:

ok joanna undecided
now run along u young fool!
Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by iceberylin(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:

some people hve emotional problem
Truth
Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by naijaboiy: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:

hehehehe...not fair o gringrin

Forgive am sir.
Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by vizkiz: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sassybae:
I admire the way you diss
Making it sound real
Lmao so funny grin grin, did you really do it?

it was just once! I never meant it, she forced me cry
Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by jonaifame22(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:

empty vessels like u make d loudest noise,truly no matter how blind my gf's love may be,she'll neva mistakenly cast a glance at u.so sorry,try something else,cos it's still d same dumb post,of how sex starved ur conditon is that u keep posting,help urself bro.
Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lmao I don't wanna laugh plss
vizkiz:

Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by jonaifame22(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
Oops strike the shepherd and the sheeps'll scatter,now where's he now? He ain't no where to be found,oh maybe he went home to call mama,lemme see who is dumb fans be cheering on now.companion of fools,fool of themselves.even weak looking ladies,be making a sound,I ain't the cos of ur frustration okay,get a life. @vizkiz and crew.
Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by heayey(m): 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
i was here
Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by Shebarh(f): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
jonaifame22:
Oops strike the shepherd and the sheeps'll scatter,now where's he now? He ain't no where to be found,oh maybe he went home to call mama,lemme see who is dumb fans be cheering on now.companion of fools,fool of themselves.even weak looking ladies,be making a sound,I ain't the cos of ur frustration okay,get a life. @vizkiz and crew.
hey pls don't push ya anger towards d ladies dat supported vikiz.. we were not d one dat insulted u plss.. face vikiz and stop pouring ya anger on us angry
Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
Errrrmm vizkiz where are you, it seems someone is so pained and wanna pour his frustration on other people undecided

Was the punna sweet tongue

Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by Ginaz(f): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
some people all they can do best in their life is to act like a fool, am not surprise cos they are jobless and picking on people are what they do best in their life.

fuccking sadist.!

anyway, I'll give him the meat na, love is blind. ,D

Re: Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby by vizkiz: 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
Shebarh:
hey pls don't push ya anger towards d ladies dat supported vikiz.. we were not d one dat insulted u plss.. face vikiz and stop pouring ya anger on us angry

he is looking for a way out grin

Sassybae:
Errrrmm vizkiz where are you, it seems someone is so pained and wanna pour his frustration on other people undecided
Was the punna sweet tongue

Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. / For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. / I Am The Most Handsome Man On This Forum. 8)