Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,180 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection (12797 Views)

INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 / Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC / Declare A Public Holiday For PVC Collection –IPAC Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
I thought INEC said they were ready on Feb 14, now its just 78% distribution of PVC with faulty PVC card readers.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by one9jeria: 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
[size=18pt]recently FAAN has been conducting online aptitude test, but from my research and experience, i found out that that test is an organized trick to confuse the masses. WHY DO I SAY SO. I log in with the user name and password they sent to me, and wrote the exam. i passed with over 50% but the next time i log in with my code number and password, there was no indication that i have written the exam before. i was asked to write it again.

again, 2 friends of mine have written the exam 3 times and failed. the last one they just did now got them passed. and i ask, can you continue to write the exam until you pass. WHY IS IT THAT THERE IS NO RECORD OF SCORE AND THOSE THAT HAVE WRITTEN THE EXAM.

further more click on their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=771963776229974&id=478053945620960 and see the hell people are complaining and no body to respond to them.
WHEN MUST WE GET IT RIGHT IN THIS COUNTRY. all i know is that i passed the exam and if i am not called, heavens will fallooo I SWEAR BY KORAN AND BIBLE AND LAND, HEAVENS WILL LET LOOSE. enough of is enough, NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE NOT CHILDREN AGAIN. https://www.nairaland.com/2185639/faanrecuitment-aptitude-test-exam-practical
[/size]
Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by Akinyode4(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
So will the shift allow the newly registered Voters get their PVCs?
Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by Rutheby(f): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
johndwayy:
Dats a gud move from inec....the change we so desire is almost here. Nigerians vote wisely
Is Buhari the change we desire? Think wisely

2 Likes

Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by johndwayy(m): 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Do you wish to continue with this inept and clueless administration?......or are you blinded with sentiments?
Rutheby:
Is Buhari the change we desire? Think wisely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by meforyou1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Fashola should give igbo Lagosians their PVCs now. On Jimi we stand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by Nickymezor(f): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
How nice of them...Good move cuz it wont be funni if loads of ppl are disenfranchised kiss
Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by gebest: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
K
Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by otokx(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
Now I know INEC is confused and that PDP is right in most of what they say.

1 Like

Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by shaqhead: 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
korel9:
Let the truth be told, INEC isn't fully ready and APC sees this as an avenue to rig and win. angry
How?

1 Like

Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by otokx(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
shaqhead:

How?

INEC should stop shifting the goal post.

1 Like

Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by emeka2847: 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
Billyonaire:
I thought INEC said they were ready on Feb 14, now its just 78% distribution of PVC with faulty PVC card readers.
Please it is not DISTRIBUTION that is 78% o. It is COLLECTION that is 78%.
Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by donbenie(m): 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
korel9:
Let the truth be told, INEC isn't fully ready and APC sees this as an avenue to rig and win. angry
Your comment is clueless,to say the least,how is it INEC's fault that PVC's are not being collected by their owners,if people refuse to go and collect their cards,is INEC to be blamed for that?

1 Like

Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
emeka2847:

So, they were actually ready for elections on Feb 14, is that it ?

1 Like

Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by demandtruth: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
korel9:

How are they going to rig?

The cards collected so far are for APC?

May be those who have their PVC are APC memebers, right?

Please, stop disgracing Nigeria with this type of reasoning oooo.

1 Like

Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by sheyiOlu(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=1MCN post=31427413][/quote]. Please download and help save our country Nigeria.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BYTYea3srU&itct=CAUQpDAYACITCKDbjba7mcQCFcUGGAodqgkAW1IRaGVscCBzYXZlIG5pZ2VyaWE%3D&gl=NL&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google
Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by Upright750: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Which way APC .you guys was shouting and yelling everywhere when the election was postponed. Now they shift the date of PVC collection date and you here again to say good job to INEC. I wunder the kind of people you guys is. iNEC has failed and the chairman has to go. Have u ask ur self what could have happen to Nigeria if the election was able to hold that of February 14th APC could have loose. I know if the card reader that failed in kano was PDP state you guys could have much more to say than what am reading on.nairaland.
Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by shaqhead: 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
otokx:

INEC should stop shifting the goal post.
I askd in respct of how d APC gets to rig! So pls tel me how

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by koredeolanrewaju(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nice move by inec...I so much love the use of pvc and the way it works. Kudos to u pple.
Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
johndwayy:
Dats a gud move from inec....the change we so desire is almost here. Nigerians vote wisely
seconded
Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by nkowaputa(m): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=1MCN post=31427413][/quote]

I thought they were fully ready as at 1st of February.
Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by openmine(m): 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
INEC told nigerians dat dey were ready before d 14th of febuary,meanwhile some states were yet to receive any pvc
ebonyi and ogun state were typical examples.....lagos as at dat time had recorded just 38% while some northeastern states where there was insurgency had already gotten a surprising percentage of 80-90.
Inec is still expecting 400,000 pvcs and yet dey say dey are ready....

INEC said dey are ready meanwhile d card readers have started having errors...d card readers are not reading most of d pvcs...just imagine wat wud have happened had d election been held on d 14th...chaos will just be d right word dat day!!

INEC must stop saying dat dey are ready cos it only shows dat dey are not serious hence making people 2 doubt deir sincerity.
Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by otokx(m): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
shaqhead:

I askd in respct of how d APC gets to rig! So pls tel me how

I am not a member of any political party nor an expert in rigging.
Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by styveke(m): 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
Banks give out hundreds of thousands of ATM cards daily. These cards are very sensitive bcus it has an embebed micro chip.
For 4 yrs, INEC still cant give Nigerians a working PVC... Jega and INEC has been compromised and I feel it was a gud thing the election was shifted bcus we can now see d flaws that INEC was hiding.
# GEJ2015andBeyong!
Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by styveke(m): 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
Banks give out hundreds of thousands of ATM cards daily. These cards are very sensitive bcus it has an embebed micro chip.
For 4 yrs, INEC still cant give Nigerians a working PVC... Jega and INEC has been compromised and I feel it was a gud thing the election was shifted bcus we can now see d flaws that INEC was hiding.
# GEJ2015andBeyond!
Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by jechona(m): 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=1MCN post=31427413][/quote]

I beg no vex. for calabar where i dey, this people no the carry the pvc come my pooling butt. na how i go take get my pvc na.
Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by styveke(m): 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
jechona:

I beg no vex. for calabar where i dey, this people no the carry the pvc come my pooling butt. na how i go take get my pvc na.

Go police station! Lol!

1 Like

Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by snapshot: 1:51am On Mar 09, 2015
emeka2847:

what are u saying?so u still can not see the connection between distribution and collection.if INEC had started the distribution earlier the collection would have been better than what we have now.
Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by israelmush(m): 6:56am On Mar 09, 2015
hahn:
What's the point of having a dealine in the first place? With all the money that's been allocated to INEC can't they just have outlets across the nation so people can have access to them 24/7. What if one turns 18 May 25th, does that mean he/she can't vote?
May 25th is going to be way after the elections so what is d person voting for @ that time? #justasking
Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by israelmush(m): 7:13am On Mar 09, 2015
snapshot:
what are u saying?so u still can not see the connection between distribution and collection.if INEC had started the distribution earlier the collection would have been better than what we have now.
After postponement from feb 8 to march 8 ppl were not coming out to collect their cards so even if INEC started earlier we will still complain..... As far as I'm concerned its just dead ppl and ghost voters dat r left(whose cards were supposed to be used for rigging) that's why riggers don't want the card reader to be used cos they won't be able to use those cards
Re: INEC Further Extends Final Date For PVC Collection by hahn(m): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2015
israelmush:
May 25th is going to be way after the elections so what is d person voting for @ that time? #justasking

That was an error on my part. I was supposed to write March 25th

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Listen To Trending Atiku Presidential Campaign Song #atikulation (video) / Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent / 2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.