Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Awkward Places People Have Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awkward Places People Have Sex (39453 Views)

Top 10 Public Places People Were Caught Having Sex (video) / 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture / What Misconception Does People Have On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by Afritop(m): 8:18am On Mar 09, 2015
on the roof top
Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 09, 2015
Midehi:
that no.3 sha...hmmmmm...i talk not

Lol e be say u like am bah
Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by Redlips22(m): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2015
Hey..statappp.. ur still a virgin..
Midehi:
Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2015
Nneka123:
Sex in the car will be fun grin

Huh even u my dear cheesy . Konji nah bastard oo
Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by HoseaAudu(m): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2015
angrybird007:
Nairaland!
How is this topic educating?
What does it contribute to the society?
Sex on Monday morning?
Who is sexstarved among the moderators?

Its so unfortunate Seun has thrown the forum to the Dogs. Just imagine what's on the front page early monday morning.

Its not surprising Nairaland has dropped from 7th to 14th on Alexa.

If Seun continues this way, Nairaland will drop to 25th before the end of this year.

I have advice Seun to include a room for Start up business but he has ignored it, rather he and his mods keep bombarding the front page with crap

2 Likes

Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by Innodup(m): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2015
Gez NL get u dis tym na Una Mata
we dey solve here konji academy grin grin
wristwatch:

Wetin happen nah
Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by Redlips22(m): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2015
Face ur studies.. ur still in skol...
Nneka123:
Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 09, 2015
Nneka123:

Nneka, i get car o.
Jez saying...

2 Likes

Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by cricifixo: 8:23am On Mar 09, 2015
i've bleeped my colleague a couple of times in d office & trust me, d thrill adds a lot of flavour to d excitement grin
Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by Redlips22(m): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2015
Ur mata dey shiloh..
Slimzjoe:
Banging In a Cemetery is Really really Cool.....the Fear and All that will Make U Hit Hard and Fast to Getaway
Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by ManTiger(m): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2015
Hand-job inside a luxirious bus from a total stranger. Just imagination.
Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by fandango: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2015
Mortuary is the sweetest place.
Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2015
HoseaAudu:

Its so unfortunate Seun has thrown the forum to the Dogs. Just imagine what's on the front page early monday morning.

If Seun continues this way, Nairaland will drop to 25th before the end of this year.

I have advice Seun to include a room for Start up business but he has ignored it, rather he and his mods keep bombarding the front page with crap

True talk my brova, the front page need to be filtered...
Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by missstella(f): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
Bathroom cheesy
Kitchen grin
Balcony and car garage nko?
Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 09, 2015
Redlips22:
Ur mata dey shiloh..

The mata stil dey SCOAN...
Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by naijaboiy: 8:28am On Mar 09, 2015
missstella:
Balcony and car garage nko?
Yea! That sounds kinky too wink

1 Like

Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by Seun(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2015
HoseaAudu:

Actually, the process that led to the posting of this topic started as a result of the drop in Alexa rankings, so it can't be the cause of the drop.

I have advice Seun to include a room for Start up business but he has ignored it
Business section.

rather he and his mods keep bombarding the front page with crap
Have you checked the number of people on this thread? Do you think a thread about startups will attract more traffic than this?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 09, 2015
ManTiger:
Hand-job inside a luxirious bus from a total stranger. Just imagination.

What a wild imagination...
Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by Redlips22(m): 8:30am On Mar 09, 2015
Shutup... luk @ dis virgin.. Pple dey talk, u sef dey tslk..
Taylor184:
Kitchen sex tho.....

So romantic
Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2015
wristwatch:

Nah wa oo cheesy grin
lmao!
Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by bee444: 8:34am On Mar 09, 2015
If you're in love, why not have it anywhere except ofcourse Sacred places. Public toilet is also a no go.

I think @op is not romantic enough. Finding where people make love weird kinda sums you up. Love making shouldn't happen in beds only. In fact, good sexx is when you make quickie anywhere.

And you don't have to climb your other half the way our fathers does theirs. There are different positions you know. Do you find it awkward too?

1 Like

Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by missstella(f): 8:35am On Mar 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea! That sounds kinky too wink
hehehehehehe badt guy I wee tell ur mummy for you
Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by adahgold(m): 8:36am On Mar 09, 2015
Awkward places r d best...
Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by ceejay80s(m): 8:37am On Mar 09, 2015
Midehi:
I catch u, number 3 na ur favorite spot
Make I go buy car since na dat type u like well well,
I don't know the meaning of konji na bastard, but konji na real bastard
Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by HoseaAudu(m): 8:43am On Mar 09, 2015
Seun:

Actually, the process that led to the posting of this topic started as a result of the drop in Alexa rankings, so it can't be the cause of the drop.

Your drop on Alexa is due to the cumulative posting of such a topic. The topics on front page comprises of topics DAT do not generate intelligence discuss eg. Tonto dike, compare celebrities,who wore it better, etc. You were left with FTC crew, garri crew, space bookers etc these are social media junkies DAT don't contribute meaningful yet you gave them topic to feed their on he ego. DAT is wat led to your drop

Business section.

Have you checked the number of people on this thread? Do you think a thread about startups will attract more traffic than this?

Business Section is just to broad, it does not serve the purpose for a startup business room. The world is becoming more business specific inclined and start up biz is dat niche to consider. In US u have indiegogo.com ,kickstarter.com in Nigeria we hve CcHUB , aitel CAS, leadpath ng, 440ng etc.

You have to key into dat to enable users on did forum to discuss on Such issues

1 Like

Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by mikkymax20(m): 8:43am On Mar 09, 2015
On top cool chimney at nyt na d best place...lol
Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by HoseaAudu(m): 8:45am On Mar 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by HoseaAudu(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2015
Seun:

Business section.

Your drop on Alexa is due to the cumulative posting of such a topic. The topics on front page comprises of topics DAT do not generate intelligence discuss eg. Tonto dike, compare celebrities,who wore it better, etc. You were left with FTC crew, garri crew, space bookers etc these are social media junkies DAT don't contribute meaningful yet you gave them topic to feed their on he ego. DAT is wat led to your drop

Business Section is just to broad, it does not serve the purpose for a startup business room. The world is becoming more business specific inclined and start up biz is dat niche to consider. In US u have indiegogo.com ,kickstarter.com in Nigeria we hve CcHUB , aitel CAS, leadpath ng, 440ng etc.

You have to key into dat to enable users on did forum to discuss on Such issues
Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by Mhizkel(f): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2015
sex in the bathroom
Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 09, 2015
Nneka123:

Yes it is as long as it's not done on the drivers side..best side is the passenger's side. Recline the seat,keep the box of tissues in between the seats to avoid awkwardness when the tremor starts. Recline the seat and you are good to go.

Advice, watch out for flashing light behind otherwise,you,ll get popular online with weird expression on your face then Seun,Linda etc would hammer on your head with heavy traffic.

Driver side is a no no, the guy might stamp his feet on the wrong pedals and the consequences would be disastrous..Also make sure the lady completely remove those G strings, she,ll easily grab them,hide in her bags or pigeon hole when there's any intruder.. If not those things can get cause catapult wahala..they can get entangled and cause serious issues during those moments of confusion when some curious head comes with a flash light to know why that car was bouncing like that.

For the man, remember not to touch the gear stick when epilepsy strikes, you don't wanna disengage that gear or shift it from P to D if it's automatic.

1 Like

Re: Awkward Places People Have Sex by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 09, 2015
Nneka123:

Yes it is as long as it's not done on the drivers side..best side is the passenger's side. Recline the seat,keep the box of tissues in between the seats to avoid awkwardness when the tremor starts. Recline the seat and you are good to go.

Advice, watch out for flashing light behind otherwise,you,ll get popular online with weird expression on your face then Seun,Linda etc would hammer on your head with heavy traffic.

Driver side is a no no, the guy might stamp his feet on the wrong pedals and the consequences would be disastrous..Also make sure the lady completely remove those G strings, she,ll easily grab them,hide in her bags or pigeon hole when there's any intruder.. If not those things can cause catapult wahala..they can get entangled and cause serious issues during those moments of confusion when some curious head comes with a flash light to know why that car was bouncing like that.

For the man, remember not to touch the gear stick when epilepsy strikes, you don't wanna disengage that gear or shift it from P to D if it's automatic.

..I am not talking from experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady / Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) / Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.