Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture (41390 Views)

Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date / How I Found Love In Awkward Places / 7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by wristbangle: 6:20pm On May 27, 2016
As we all know that most Nigerian ladies are so obsessed with taking pictures just to flaunt their styles on social media. By the reason of this obsession, some take pictures in any environment they find themselves not minding how awkward these pictures look.

Here are the awkward places many Nigerian ladies snap pictures and upload them for the world to see;

1. Toilet

Some ladies don't even mind the odour emanating from the toilet just to show how classy they are. In fact, some of them will even take a selfie while defecating. This is aimed at craving attention from guys. This silly act is very common with Lagos babes.

2. Okada

It beats my imagination how some ladies managed to snap themselves conveniently on bike despite the gallops and brake applied by the bike man. Just because wind is blowing their useless weavon and perhaps they are wearing sun glass, they will snap themselves and later seek guys' consent if they look like nadia buhari. This is pure nonsense.

3. Public transport bus

I also experience this inside idanfo or keke napep; you must at least seen a lady snapping herself. Just yesterday when I boarded a bus from Anthony to CMS, the lady beside me was taking selfie as if her life depended on it. I advised her to keep her phone because of traffic thieves instead she abused me and I kept quiet. Before a tinkle of an eye, a dude snatch her phone from the window and she started wailing.

4. Market

I don't know what pleasure ladies derive in snapping pictures at dangerous market places such apongbon, yaba, oshodi, etc where there are high number of rogues, financially frustrated guys and armed robbers. Are they so impatient to realise that one minutes of foolishness can make them loose all valuable thing on them?

6. Road side

Even if it's possible for some ladies to take pictures at Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, I know they will definitely do that. Later when an unforeseen circumstances happen, they will blame it on Lalastic.lala for not making their topics to the FP.

6. Suya Joint

Some ladies will order for N100 from Ab.oki and will quickly take a selfie saying they are having nice time at a barbecue in lekki meanwhile they bought the suya at Iyana paja If the Abo.ki is a very sharp man, he can corner such a lady into his bedroom.

7. During church service

In fact, taking pictures in the church is a very good thing but it's very awkward to be taking selfie during sermon, prayer meeting and quickly upload it on social media. When they return from church, ask them for the topic of the sermon and they will be looking clueless.

8. Filling station

You heard me right? Yes filling station. One thing I observed about ladies who take snap themselves sporadically is that they don't take precautionary measure and also too stubborn to adhere to simple instruction. The sign is written on pump engine at filling stations that smoking and use of phone are prohibited but that is time they will start chatting, calling and snapping themselves unnecessarily as if they are possessed. Smh.

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by tosyne2much(m): 6:22pm On May 27, 2016
I can relate to all the categories... I read a news sometime last year and I was astonished that the first man that went to the space, Yuri Gagarin, returned back with only five pictures but a Nigerian lady will go to a pit latrine toilet and will snap up to 50 pictures ...Isn't this insanity?

There's even one on my BBM that keeps uploading irrelevant pictures every now and then just to get a validation on how classy she looks... In fact, she don make BBM tire me with disturbing notifications of her irrelevant pictures upload

37 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by Bawsse(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2016
9. During childbirth

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by ivyy(f): 6:24pm On May 27, 2016
How come you left these places out wristbangle? grin

In eateries.
Taking pictures of regular meals at eateries only portrays on as a starved girl who hardly goes out so taking pictures with a cup of Ice cream or a plate of rice and chicken becomes something to be proud of.
However, the case might be different if you're having an exotic meal or say a chinese delicacy.

Inside hotel rooms.
It becomes obvious that you are a call girl when you start taking pictures in different hotel rooms with different set up and bed spreads. That could be pretty awkward.

At the passenger's seat.
It isn't exactly a bad idea taking one or two pictures in a car especially if it belongs to you, a relative or your boyfriend but it becomes awkward when it becomes a routine. It only shows that you see the passengers seat as being a privileged position and that is pretty awkward.

*Modified.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2016
Someone's car...

Yet they keep forming expensive...

Snap in my ride, you pay for lift...

just a joke oooo... lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by dollyjoy(f): 6:25pm On May 27, 2016
This land is not for salecheesy
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by Cutehector(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2016
grin
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by bentlywills(m): 6:27pm On May 27, 2016
Bathrooms

Dat 1 dy vex me ehhh
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by bentlywills(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2016
Bathrooms

Dat 1 dy vex me ehhh

Funeral service

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:28pm On May 27, 2016
Op! Y dem put camera 4 phone, no b to take pix? tongue, undecided if we no take pics with our phone who will grin

Just joking tho* Nice 1 Op smiley B-)

2 Likes

Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by wristbangle: 6:29pm On May 27, 2016
ivyy:
How come you left these places out wristbangle? grin

In eateries.

Inside hotel rooms.

At the passenger's seat.

These places are not awkward na madam cheesy. Infact seems the best place to display your beauty wink

Where is smellymouth when u need him the most?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by Yuneehk(f): 6:29pm On May 27, 2016
I'm probably the only lady who doesn't like taking photos in public places

1 Like

Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by Smellymouth: 6:30pm On May 27, 2016
I was at Domino's Pizza minding my biz like::

When two ladies walked up to me and said --" Pls can u snap us", I looked at them like::

But I later agreed Cox I was confident I was gonna get their numbers ::: grin

I asked for their numbers and they were like ::

I angrily told them::

150 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by Smellymouth: 6:30pm On May 27, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by UyiIredia(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin cheesy
Wetin come funny for d thing. I don't see anything to laugh over.
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 27, 2016
Funny grin
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by Smellymouth: 6:36pm On May 27, 2016
UyiIredia:

Wetin come funny for d thing. I don't see anything to laugh over.

Shey na u get my mouth? Or u think say my smiley shows am smiling?

1 Like

Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by dollyjoy(f): 6:36pm On May 27, 2016
Bawsse:
9. During childbirth
It should be after childbirthwink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by MUVA(m): 6:41pm On May 27, 2016
CAVEAT EMPTOR angry
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by UyiIredia(m): 6:43pm On May 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Shey na u get my mouth? Or u think say my smiley shows am smiling?
Dat your smelly mouth. Who want am ?! Hian.
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by debque(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2016
hmmmm.....made me remember one dat too selfie in an accident scene...was like wtf!!!
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by Bawsse(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
It should be after childbirthwink

Nop, during

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
This land is not for salecheesy

I wanna buy it for full baskets of tomatoes.
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by Ezedon(m): 6:55pm On May 27, 2016
God created women with finished materials that's why they behaves awkwardly
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by feldido(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2016
On the bed after the Act grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 27, 2016
grin cheesy
Smellymouth:

When two ladies walked up to me and said --" Pls can u snap us", I looked at them like::

2 Likes

Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by dollyjoy(f): 7:20pm On May 27, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

I wanna buy it for full baskets of tomatoes.
it available for sale nowcheesy
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 27, 2016
ellacute45:
grin cheesy
how do you post these gifs embarassed
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by Sexytemi(f): 7:25pm On May 27, 2016
In front of a nice eatery or hotelgrin
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by Monalisa185(f): 7:29pm On May 27, 2016
in a coffin

In a grave..

Abi nobe for this Nairaland I see person upload pictures of two ladies, one took a selfie in a grave, the other in a coffin? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by demiladegold(f): 7:31pm On May 27, 2016
why am I guilty of 70% of this? undecided
Re: 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture by wristbangle: 7:47pm On May 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

gringrin

Nice one baba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use / Zambian Officials Storm Wedding Ceremony To Stop Marriage Of 15-Year-Old Girl / Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.