Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

The Text Message I Will Never Forget { A Short Story } - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Text Message I Will Never Forget { A Short Story } (1079 Views)

The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) / Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Text Message I Will Never Forget { A Short Story } by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
Who would have
thought a common text message or sms whichever one you want to call it, could
change the entire course of a person’s life
in a very short time,
well, I would never have thought so not until the series of events I’m about to unfold to you started happening.
I met Nancy two years
ago and Nancy was
such a sweet sweet
sweet girl, pardon my
repetitions, but that’s
just how so much
sweet Nancy was or is,
because I'm still with
Nancy and she still very
much sweet believe me
am not exaggerating,
Nancy is the kind of girl
every man should be
blessed with but it's
too bad all girls can’t be
like Nancy, anyway this
story is not about
Nancy so lets get into it
Like every other day I
picked up my phone to
send my sweet Nancy a sweet romantic message, after I visited the love rhyme section.
I was able to compose a message, I proceeded
to send, selected the
number from my
contact list and I
pressed the send
button, I knew my lady
was going to love the
message and I expected her to reply
immediately but when
her reply did not come I
decided to check my
phone only to realize I’d
mistakenly sent the
message to my
company MD.
Re: The Text Message I Will Never Forget { A Short Story } by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
Your boss will understand

As long as Nancy is not his underage daughter. grin

1 Like

Re: The Text Message I Will Never Forget { A Short Story } by jimohibrahim(m): 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
really?
Re: The Text Message I Will Never Forget { A Short Story } by Mhizkel(f): 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Arinze The Village Boy / The End Of My Fears. A Motivational Poem. / Please How Much Can I Charge Someone For Ghost Writing?? [help!! It's Urgent]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.