Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Elections: North Has Miscalculated, Says Okupe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections: North Has Miscalculated, Says Okupe (20476 Views)

Balarabe: Why The North Has Never Allowed Nigeria To Have Peace, Unity, Progress / North Has Oil, Diamond, Gold But I Want Us To Remain With Biafrans-maitama Sule / Buhari: The North Has An Agenda And Tinubu Is Not Part Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections: North Has Miscalculated, Says Okupe by espn(m): 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
talktofemi:

It is only a matter of weeks.

Only one of us can be right or wrong.
definitely..i appre8 u..not like dos who wld love to impose der comment and beliefs on odaS.. God bless us..God bless Nigeria.
Re: Elections: North Has Miscalculated, Says Okupe by Ovamboland(m): 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
MrEverest:
Absolute truism!! I wonder if the abokis have thinking faculty at all. Buhari is officially 72 years, rumours have been flying around that he is far from being healthy, his frail appearance also leds credence to someone, that aside from age related ill-health, is suffering from some terminal disease. People who fail to learn from history are condemned to suffer a repeat of it. Yaradua is still fresh in our minds & the instability caused by his not unexpected demise is still rocking the Nigerian state today!! If the rumours of Buhari's ill health is true & he does a yaradua on us again, will the north accept Osinbajo who would be constitutionally backed to take over?? The Yorubas know this & are cunningly praying for it but the Hausa/Fulani, in their desperation reclaim Aso rock asap, seem to have lost their reasoning & objectivity. Sentiments aside, the north stands to gain with GEJ who will definitely handover to a young & virile northerner & all to loose should they go ahead & support a very risky & uncertain Buhari who may not be able to even complete his first tenure judging from the complex & demanding nature of Nigeria. Sule Lamido will be the ideal man for them & all Nigerians come 2019. A stitch in time saves nine!!!

After your analysis yet you want to extend that instability for another 4 years? na wah for you o undecided undecided undecided
Re: Elections: North Has Miscalculated, Says Okupe by hakeemfatai217: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
Register for the dangote rural social scheme and enjoy after sales support from dangote group. buy dangote cement at #900 per bag or dangote rice at #6,000...Distributors only. Contact Manager Rural social scheme.
Re: Elections: North Has Miscalculated, Says Okupe by segebobo: 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
Sometimes I wonder if these GEJ boys make sense to themselves when they talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack / Buhari: "Any Fulani Man Caught With AK-47 Should Be Charged To Court" / I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.