Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? (78716 Views)

This Device Lets Women Urinate Standing Up Like Men (photo) / What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by Amsonme(m): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
Its natural
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
1bkaye:

grin grin

early sign of impotency. you are right. may i know you?
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by vynzecent(m): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
QUESTION FOR THE GODS
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by mimicious(f): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
cry[quote author=LewisO post=31455643]
[i][color=#006600] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=15pt]What attention? :- the attention u get when u wake up n ur d**k is up
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by Abdujapha(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
Say what!!!
Sister you have no idea then... grin grin grin

freecocoa:
No man wakes up this hard na, haba!, well except he was doing in the dream.
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by ribbit: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
Enypie:

Igbo (weed) wink
i have a better idea.

how bout you and i spend the weekend together and you see it live and direct yourself? grin grin wink
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
holyfather:

grin grin
does it scare you?
It thrills me. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by martiniz: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
It is unhealthy to wake up unerected. . It must stand attention! !!! grin wink
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by just2endowed: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
lol whats nl turning into? should this kind thing be making front page?
i think its high time Seun and co do some privacy setting and place some topic to be over 18years so that when it hit the front page, it will not display in a nl registered users browser that are under 18. anyone in support of this motion click like. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by luckman20(m): 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
3cycle:
The sun is not the only thing that rises in the morning. grin
The correctiest answer grin
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
ribbit:
i have a better idea.

how bout you and i spend the weekend together and you see it live and direct yourself? grin grin wink
Never mind. I'm not interested.
Thanks for asking. wink
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by October1960: 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
For most men testosterone levels are highest in the morning before daily work stress kicks in. Perhaps nature's way to get reproduction started before work and also give us the kick start for a busy work day.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by Busuyib(f): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
ignis:
It only happens to pervert men. ...With so many dirty thoughts in mind.
dats a big lie. U know wat? Pray ur husband wakes up witout an erec *tion everymawnin, then u wil knw watsup.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by ernecy(m): 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
It's call the fullmoon rising
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by ribbit: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
Enypie:

Never mind. I'm not interested.
Thanks for asking. wink
grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by eedris07(m): 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
Coz dats our national pledge
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by kelobestline(m): 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
Only take a real man to wake lyk dis... shows activeness.
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by cherryice(f): 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
Built2last:
That is why early morning nacking is the best

it rises by default...obeying every law of elsticity and longevity

4am to be precise
hmmmm...you got it, thats the real time,i love it most when am bn woken up with that.lol
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by sod09(m): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
Same reason women wake up with pointed nipples
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by LewisO: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
[size=15pt]mimicious Why do you quoted me that way? [/size]
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by KingsleyCEO: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
It's simple because we are alive to our natural responsibilities...
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by knightsTempler: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
I just woke up and saw this topic on front page and i decided to take a selfie.

Hope I'm not breaking any rules, cuz I'm staying on topic.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by KingsleyCEO: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
It's simple because we are alive to our natural responsibilities... grin
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by Bimpe29: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
It is man's body anatomy.
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by enomakos(m): 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
it confirms that your john thomas is alive and well
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by Louislewis: 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Early to bed, early to rise na the thing. God is so wonderful. Women take note. If oga own no rise for moni, no sey sometin dey rong
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by donheg(m): 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
johnson is awake.... lolgrin
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
For me its caused by urine. I don't think about sex at all but in the morning my bladder gets filled with urine and causes that artificial erection. If I don't pour out the urine the erection remains that way. Once I empty my bladder it settles within one second.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by badmuspeace(m): 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
Sign of good living [size=8pt][/size] grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) / Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) / Offtopic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.