Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Ways To Package Yourself For Your Ideal Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Package Yourself For Your Ideal Man (2625 Views)

Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man / Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) / Ladies Game: Create Your Ideal Man (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Package Yourself For Your Ideal Man by nairabetguru(m): 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
What will make a man want to keep you and not her? Recently, there has been a certain craze over women wanting bigger assets. No. I'm not talking about real estate but, bodily assets. You want a bigger ass, bigger breasts, and the extremes people are going through to gain such are just confounding as well as disgusting. Chicken feed, Knorr cubes…eek.

You want to tell me, if you do not have that, no-one sees you. The most you get out of it is just a few minutes of attention in the streets, because trust me, men see all kinds of women every day. Before you, there was bigger better curvier and after you, he will most definitely see even much better. The most that derriere will get you is a one night stand, after that, he will get bored or tired and move on to the next one. Why? You did not think the attention would last? Did you? Because most women are out here acting like they do not need anything else to be chosen above the rest.
If you have an ass, good, but it is all made better when you have a certain quality about you to go with it. Have class, brains, I am not talking about classroom brains but intelligence. You are able to carry a conversation with the best of them. Because at the end of the day, the guy will not spend his entire lifetime with you in the bedroom looking at your masterpiece. That is why I am telling you as soon as you gain his attention with that and there is nothing else on offer, he has had you, he will move to the next one until he finds that full package. She may be stick thin and looks as if she hit her face in the wall but, she will be quality. It is proven every day, that is why most women are left asking their friends, ‘what did he even see in her?’ It is not what he saw but what he found.

First thing he sees, how you look. I am not talking about facial features but how you present yourself. I have seen some attires, but the worst are when women are squeezing into two size smaller outfits. If you want to wear tighter clothes, go to the gym or stop overeating. There is eating then overeating. It is bad seeing a grown woman struggle to walk and breathe because the skirt is hitching too high and the dress is too tight on her tummy. You can still look good with loose clothing as long as you have taste.
How you behave, not only in public but just generally. Loudmouths, who also talk as they chew, blowing gum in people’s faces, and getting into brawls not with just men but women. Walking away is usually the hardest thing for most people to do, but as a lady, below average ladies do not get to question you. Does not matter what she calls you, which friend or boyfriend she has gone after, walk away. Acknowledging bullshit makes you bullshit.
A man wants a woman who will raise her children with her standards not even his, what sets you apart is your character. Your habits form your character, so if you are chasing after men, having low-grade behavior and entertaining sub-par thinking from your counterparts, maybe you do not need to be chosen, you are still in kindergarten and you deserve to be overlooked. Assuming Risper Faith wants to have a family later, maybe she will hoodwink some man, but what will she tell her kids, because I doubt YouTube is closing down very soon. They will see that video. I have tried to come up with what she can say, and I keep running to a wall. A male friend told me, she was not paid enough to do that video, because it has basically just ruined any chance she ever had of doing something meaningful with herself.
What it all comes down to is that at times, as a woman, you are too busy looking for a man, and you forget that there are quality men out there. Thing is, there standards are just too high for you, because you are busy fulfilling a basic guys standards, and his will eventually change, leaving you in a pool.
Re: Ways To Package Yourself For Your Ideal Man by CloneX: 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Package yourself from here to Jerusalem, Jericho and New york. If I don't like you, that's just it - I don't fvcking like you. . .
Re: Ways To Package Yourself For Your Ideal Man by goldenone(f): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
If after doing all these am still not approached by One of Mike Adenuga's son's then this op must be arrested.
nb- there will always be someone that would love and want you just the way you are

(1) (Reply)

8 Guys You Must Never, Under Any Circumstances, Fall In Love With(*ladies Only) / Good Looking Guys And This Issue. / Is There Any Benefit In Male Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.