Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man (8912 Views)

Ladies, Build Your Ideal Man. / Guys, See Picture of What An Ideal Man Should Be / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Jodha(f): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Well for me he's definitely the one if he's over caring, loving, romantic, I don't really care if he's handsome pprovided he's not ugly.
Girls what's yours?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Quintessential1(f): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
*Charisma
*Knows how to use his tenses.
*Good sense of humour
*Pleasing to the eyes
*Caring
*Open-minded and understanding
*Has regard for God.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Jodha(f): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
Regard for God, I like that
Quintessential1:
*Charisma
*Good sense of humour
*Pleasing to the eyes
*Caring
*Has regard for God.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
Quintessential1:
*Charisma
*Good sense of humour
*Pleasing to the eyes
*Caring
*Has regard for God.

Then what do you have to offer in return? What good attributes do you have to attract him too?

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Quintessential1(f): 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Then what do you have to offer in return? What good attributes do you have to attract him too?

A whole lot, but I need not bother myself telling them to you.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
Quintessential1:

A whole lot, but I need not bother myself telling them to you.

Haa, are you afraid I will come and marry you? Coward

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Quintessential1(f): 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Haa, are you afraid I will come and marry you? Coward

Lol. Whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Quintessential1:

Lol. Whatever rocks your boat.

You

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Jodha(f): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
Stop derailing my thread pls
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Intelligence
Has the same mentality as I do
Open minded
Talks through actions and not just words (if that makes sense)

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Jodha(f): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
It sure does
lovelygurl:
Intelligence
Open minded
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by seeyouseeme: 3:12am On Mar 03, 2017
Quintessential1:
*Charisma
*Good sense of humour
*Pleasing to the eyes
*Caring
*Has regard for God.
u nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Titilayooni(f): 3:54am On Mar 03, 2017
A man that is God fearing,,caring not necessarily romantic(If he could be,its a plus)loves his health,has good career plans to be financially stable to start saving for his unborn children,,doesn't want more than 3kids,,a baddoo in bed,,a good drinker(not a drunk),,doesn't smoke(if he does,no big deal)all these except a womanizer....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by ouzo1(m): 6:29am On Mar 03, 2017
when u gals re done,look for clay and make ur imaginations come true

20 Likes

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by phiszo(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2017
You ladies will still go after the opposite.. And friendzone those with the qualities above..

18 Likes

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by vedah: 7:42am On Mar 03, 2017
*Intelligence
*God fearing.
*Good on bed.
I'm good.
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Kondomatic(m): 8:14am On Mar 03, 2017
vedah:
*Intelligence
*God fearing.
*Good on bed.
I'm good
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by vedah: 8:34am On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
undecided undecided undecided
Meaning, I'm good with the aforementioned.
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Stevengerd(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2017
vedah:
*Intelligence *God fearing. *Good on bed. I'm good.
Lobatan.. Good In Bed.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Kondomatic(m): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2017
vedah:
Meaning, I'm good with the aforementioned.
John 5:31 "If I testify about myself, my testimony is not true.
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by vedah: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
John 5:31 "If I testify about myself, my testimony is not true.
Someone else needs to testify on my behalf?
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by REIIGN(m): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2017
Before opening the thread, I knew men would have taken over even though the OP specifically asked for "women".
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 03, 2017
Jodha:
Well for me he's definitely the one if he's over caring, loving, romantic, I don't really care if he's handsome pprovided he's not ugly.
Girls what's yours?
eh eh u nor wan marry ugly abi,,,u nko

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 03, 2017
Quintessential1:
*Charisma *Knows how to use his tenses. *Good sense of humour *Pleasing to the eyes *Caring *Open-minded and understanding *Has regard for God.
only one person,,,u go market ooo
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 03, 2017
Even this one dey find ideal man
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Kondomatic(m): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2017
vedah:
Someone else needs to testify on my behalf?
That is how it's done
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by vedah: 9:02am On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
That is how it's done
LOL. I never said I was good tho. I said I'm okay with just those three.
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Kondomatic(m): 9:06am On Mar 03, 2017
vedah:
LOL. I never said I was good tho. I said I'm okay with just those three.
God fearing is more than enough for me.
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 03, 2017
lovelygurl:
Intelligence
Open minded
there's no time a man will possess all of that quality,,,all u just need iz just one quality,,,like me am only searching for som1 who's ready to accept me for who I am,,,so your should just be that unique quality u looking for,,,no man can posses all dat,,,it rear

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Lilyjoe567(f): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2017
For me, he's alive, he's a man, and he wants me, good enough for me

Those kindness, God fearing, honest,romantic and the rest stuff are nice too, but let's be honest, it's a guy we're talking about here

Seeing someone with all those qualities is like looking for a pin in a haystack

Seeing someone that wants you for you and appreciates you, that's a deal breaker

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 03, 2017
Titilayooni:
A man that is God fearing,,caring not necessarily romantic(If he could be,its a plus)loves his health,has good career plans to be financially stable to start saving for his unborn children,,doesn't want more than 3kids,,a baddoo in bed,,a good drinker(not a drunk),,doesn't smoke(if he does,no big deal)all these except a womanizer....
what u just need iz your man!!!
Re: Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man by vedah: 9:11am On Mar 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
God fearing is more than enough for me.
I can't cope with a guy who can't get involve in intelligent conversations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking / How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. / (photo)ladies How Do You Feel If Your Boyfriend Does This To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.