Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. (48282 Views)

Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook / Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by sapientia(m): 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lol.. Some people shouting may not even know that @ 27, they slept with more. Most guys cant even count their @ gunpoint.. Where will you start.. From secondary school.. Or uni.. Or when u re now staying alone?

Nyways.. Its badt.. God help him
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by andyanders: 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
What of someone who has slept with over 1,000 ladies? Though not happy over it but true, it happened.Had at least 300 ladies in a yr alone.
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Etetejake(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
kilokeys:
if the holy book is correct...

the ds guy has legions of demons to cast out..

he should wash his kini with 7 sponges, 7 soaps and 7up

lastly, 7books of moses

1 Like

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by rman: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
humilitypays:
One thing I have come to learn from nairaland is this: nairaland is a gathering of only saints and virgins with no bad or wrong; everyone on nairaland is good, perfect and without a blame.

That said, this guy hasn't committed a bigger crime than most people screaming foul here.

Christianity wise
A fornicator is a fornicator, even if you fornicate with one, two or hundred persons, its the same degree of offense called- Sin!

So stop judging anyone by the number of people they slept with...once u sleep with one or two persons u aren't married to, u are the same sinner with those sleeping with hundred people they aren't legally married to.

And many guys above 27yrs have done even worst than this guy.

The problem here is the moral decay in our society due to western culture and lifestyle immitation.

And if u check very well, that guy must have at least 3 of these qualities:

1. He has a nice car
2. He's handsome
3. He lives alone in a nice apartment
4. He has a good job or business
5. He's a smooth talker

Unfortunately, ladies are attracted to a man with the aforementioned qualities and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Best advice: he should check through the list of his old time female friends or girlfriends and critically check the one that liked him for no justifiable reason, who's also friendly and start a serious relationship with her and forget others.

There is no demon pursuing him, its just a myth; he only need to change his psychology about ladies and make a choice out of the pool.

Wish him good luck

The bolded is not true, it more like a gathering of hypocrites. Unfortunately, they all render advise that is far from reality and in most cases impractical.

For every five pages of advice only one or two posters keep it real.

@OP, this poster is one of the few that is real
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by alvin000(m): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
O Boy ur own small O compare to Ashawo who sleep with 20 diff Men every night except Monday. One Ashawo in Abeokuta, claims that she makes not less than 18k every day.

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Bigcake: 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
LovelyLilac:
Denis the fuckaholic more like. The master of fuckery.
He even took out time to write the names of those he slept with and how many times.
There is still time for him, make it 3 score women you have bedded and then retire.
The spirits of those girls you have exploited will surely haunt you if you do not beg them all for mercy and burn that stupid logbook of yours.
OP, you are that Denis. Repent.
Please hold it there. Do i look like Denis De Peni$?
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Bigcake: 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
Rexnegro:

Seriously bro this thread is talking about me ...tho in my case I ve only slept with 16girls and the numbers of time I ve slept with all 16girls is over 100times, now that I crave , seek , wish and pray for a serious relationship with marriage potentials it is not forthcoming ehn....so when I saw this topic I definitely no how denis feels now. May God help us both.
His major problem is how to stop the act. However, a part two of the story shall emerge soon.
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by justmag(m): 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
Eluwilussit:

46 in one year, then you can come for advice. What have you been doing, slacker? grin grin grin. I dey joke sha. You be good boy.

I am sure I can do 46 a year if I wanted too. Sleeping around is in style But I like to stand out.. cool
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by ajbiggie(m): 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
li he truly want to stop let him change dat him name Denis Re penis, name dey follow person. but oboy u b nailer oo. try eh
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Eluwilussit(m): 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
justmag:

I am sure I can do 46 a year if I wanted too. Sleeping around is in style But I like to stand out.. cool

So why stop at 46? You for hammer dey go. Lol. No mind me, jare. Just joking. You are a sharp good guy. I know you could have, if you had wanted. I believe you. Ju men no dey pass 3 before they get trapped by one sharp ash... grin
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by sweetcheezy(f): 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
Is dat an achievement
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by akinademayowa(m): 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
hmmmmmm
there's only one way by which this man can totally be delivered, it's not about fasting and praying,not about seeking for deliverance somewhere,not about him trying to change his lifestyle and stop this habit..... if he really wants to be free,all he needs is to come to Jesus -for there's no salvation in any other.... but in Christ Jesus. if he hasn't come to the end of himself and realise his need for a saviour,because he can't help himself.....I'm afraid he'll continue like that. if man could help himself out of troubles by any and every other means, then Jesus wouldn't need to have come to help.....now the help has been made available to you because Jesus has paid for it,your own is just to come and receive it.....simple.COME TO JESUS
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bigcake:
Please hold it there. Do i look like Denis De Peni$?
How would I know? Have we met before?
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Rexnegro(m): 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bigcake:
His major problem is how to stop the act. However, a part two of the story shall emerge soon.
HMmm if only he can discipline himself he will achieve stopping it . He should try n occupy his time n heart wit Godly tins
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Nicebold: 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=Bigcake post=31451674]A 27 years old male who has slept with over 46 different ladies now wants to settle down with a wife. Denis (not his real name) began his sex life at a very tender age due to the enviroment he was brought up. Denis a graduate from one of the nation's foremost university who read sociology could be describe as a hardworking guy. He makes his money legally like every other nigerian. Now Denis wants to get married after sleeping with 46 babes. He has their names and the number of times he has slept with them boldly written on a 60 paged exercise book. According to him, he feels very guilty about his lifestyle and want to put a stop at it. For each time he tries to quit the habit he finds himself doing it the more. Now he wants to marry although he has not found a lady yet, but he really want to quit. His nickname is Denis De Peni$. This dude seriously needs help on how to quit. For me i think sleeping with 46 girls is far too much. [/quote

Nt dt much....let evry person here tell us number of people dey av had sex wit so far. I tell u fear go catch una. As for me 15 so far. Tnk God now a new leave.
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by ghost1718(m): 12:01am On Mar 10, 2015
franugo:

grin
i will like 2 head dt committee.....
Shey data 4 physical sampling go deycheesycheesy
i will make u the chairman of the committee
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by ethylene: 12:19am On Mar 10, 2015
kilokeys:
if the holy book is correct...

the ds guy has legions of demons to cast out..

he should wash his kini with 7 sponges, 7 soaps and 7up
And 7 times daily for 7 days grin
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by newspostng(m): 12:20am On Mar 10, 2015
MzCorleone:
At 27 he has slept with 46 girls?! shockedshocked
That's roughly 322 demons dancing shoki in his life.

He had better go to the nearest MFM church for intensive fasting,prayers and deliverance because this one gidi gan!!

lol, @27 ,and this guy is feeling he got swag,when i was 27,i have slept with more than 327 girls,and i felt bad the number wasnt high enough,my sexxxxxxgame wasnt as planned, sexxxxxxz is nothing but fun .i tried my best to use protection all the time. i love sexxxxxz more than food, a girl can staff me with food for a whole year,but if she try that with sexxxxxz, i will go fucxk someone else outside.IDGAF
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Nicebold: 12:30am On Mar 10, 2015
I think it is an achievement for such person. Pls don't 4get to obtain ur certificate for d course . Wish u best of luck as u proceed in ur PHD in sleeping wit 100girls.
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Tohpeh(m): 1:22am On Mar 10, 2015
oga oh....my submission tho.... sleeping with 46 girls wasn't caused by the witchcraft of his father's house. he went to get ***lipsealed** cheesy But 46 girls? chei that's serious covenant

check out www[b]dot[/b]fabgist.[b]dot[/b]com
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Bigcake: 1:23am On Mar 10, 2015
LovelyLilac:
How would I know? Have we met before?
Hmmm, obviously i wouldnt want to meet you... But am not Denis. However, you are not too good though, perhaps not even a virgin. Unlike Denis who admitted his flaws and is now seeking for help which i believe he willl soon find..
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 10, 2015
Bigcake:
Hmmm, obviously i wouldnt want to meet you... But am not Denis. However, you are not too good though, perhaps not even a virgin. Unlike Denis who admitted his flaws and is now seeking for help which i believe he willl soon find..
That one concern you. Na you holy pass.
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by MzCorleone(f): 1:49am On Mar 10, 2015
newspostng:

lol, @27 ,and this guy is feeling he got swag,when i was 27,i have slept with more than 327 girls,and i felt bad the number wasnt high enough,my sexxxxxxgame wasnt as planned, sexxxxxxz is nothing but fun .i tried my best to use protection all the time. i love sexxxxxz more than food, a girl can staff me with food for a whole year,but if she try that with sexxxxxz, i will go fucxk someone else outside.IDGAF
The Lord is ur strength!

1 Like

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by eromspete(m): 5:55am On Mar 10, 2015
Na wa for Dis guy.. So he actually has an accurate number of his body count.

I de fear this guy o.

ITS VERY SIMPLE. PROPOSE TO ONE OF THE MANY GIRLS YOU HAVE BLEEPED AND GET MARRIED.

AFTER ALL YOU HAVE SAMPLED HER BEFORE
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by eromspete(m): 5:56am On Mar 10, 2015
Shey na trophy you de find ni... grin

newspostng:

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by eromspete(m): 5:59am On Mar 10, 2015
Destroying whose life oga. You cannot verify that.

Reply me saying you have not slept with any girl in your life angry angry angry angry

kelvinnn:
At 27 u hv slept with 46 girls...and now u want to marry..
After destroying the lifes of those girls
Tell me why God no go punish u? angry
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by kelvinnn(m): 6:51am On Mar 10, 2015
eromspete:
Destroying whose life oga. You cannot verify that.

Reply me saying you have not slept with any girl in your life angry angry angry angry

Why will a born again Christian do such a thing? Never God forbids. angry
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by yemivictor: 7:36am On Mar 10, 2015
code6:
somebody somewhere is seriously sleeping with mr denis d peniss's wife 2b now...n guyz wil nt spare his future daughters also.. u wil surely reap wat u sow

You'd be surprised to discover that Dennis could marry a very decent woman and his daughters would be chaste.

This is the irony of life...

1 Like

Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Bigcake: 7:38am On Mar 10, 2015
LovelyLilac:
That one concern you. Na you holy pass.
I dong open ur Nyansh abi? Holier than the holiest.
Re: At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 10, 2015
Even if God forgives u and u are lucky enough to marry a virgin,your daughters will suffer.Don't b surprised when your first child is a girl and d subsequent ones.Just know that your own have be....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo / Photo Of A Man Kissing A Mannequin In A Boutique / Lady Returns Her Ring To Her Boyfriend After 3 Days Of Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.