Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

My Mother Gave Birth To My Child. Dont Ask How. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Gave Birth To My Child. Dont Ask How. (1183 Views)

Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee’s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / Why Do Ladies Dont Ask Guys To Wear Condoms Nowadays? / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Gave Birth To My Child. Dont Ask How. by truetalknow: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
The name of my baby is Miles Casson, When young Miles Casson grows up, he would surely be shocked with the reality that his father is also his brother while his mother is actually his grandmother.That is the strange scenario that played out when 27-year-old Kyle Casson of the United Kingdom, a single and gay man wanted desperately to have a baby of his own.He needed a surrogate mother for his child and after being denied the chance by many surrogacy clinics across the country, he turned to his 45-year-old mother, Anne-Marie Casson for help, and she gladly offered to carry the baby for him.With her husband's permission, Kyle mother went through the process of artificial insemination and nine months later, had Miles through cesarean section.Baby Miles, now eight months old, is the biological child of Kyle Casson as they used his sperm and an anonymous donor egg, which was implanted in the womb of his mother.In the eyes of the law, Miles is also his father’s brother.Casson, a supermarket employee in Doncaster, is the first single man to have a child through surrogacy in the country, and the first to use his own mother as a surrogate.Watch a video of Kyle talking about his joy.

Re: My Mother Gave Birth To My Child. Dont Ask How. by OracleMxNelson(m): 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Issues
Re: My Mother Gave Birth To My Child. Dont Ask How. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
wild wild west

1 Like

Re: My Mother Gave Birth To My Child. Dont Ask How. by justiceman: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
truetalknow:
Then name of my baby is Miles Casson, When young Miles Casson grows up, he would surely be shocked with the reality that his father is also his brother while his mother is actually his grandmother.That is the strange scenario that played out when 27-year-old Kyle Casson of the United Kingdom, a single and gay man wanted desperately to have a baby of his own.He needed a surrogate mother for his child and after being denied the chance by many surrogacy clinics across the country, he turned to his 45-year-old mother, Anne-Marie Casson for help, and she gladly offered to carry the baby for him.With her husband's permission, Kyle mother went through the process of artificial insemination and nine months later, had Miles through cesarean section.Baby Miles, now eight months old, is the biological child of Kyle Casson as they used his sperm and an anonymous donor egg, which was implanted in the womb of his mother.In the eyes of the law, Miles is also his father’s brother.Casson, a supermarket employee in Doncaster, is the first single man to have a child through surrogacy in the country, and the first to use his own mother as a surrogate.Watch a video of Kyle talking about his joy.
Re: My Mother Gave Birth To My Child. Dont Ask How. by cyprianlah(m): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
Oyibo!!!

on whose image was ur race created
Re: My Mother Gave Birth To My Child. Dont Ask How. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
Technuzu
Re: My Mother Gave Birth To My Child. Dont Ask How. by Sheenor: 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
Crazie white folks.
Re: My Mother Gave Birth To My Child. Dont Ask How. by chingydaboss(m): 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
Abomination..

Tufiakwa
Re: My Mother Gave Birth To My Child. Dont Ask How. by faradexs09(m): 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
Uhm d wonders of science...wu wanna go tru d agonizing pain of child birth, uhm guess it's only here where are skin are tanned, somewhat crazy though...I prefer d crude way.
Re: My Mother Gave Birth To My Child. Dont Ask How. by ucheheart(m): 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
Well, nigerian version soon
Re: My Mother Gave Birth To My Child. Dont Ask How. by ucheheart(m): 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
Well, expect nigerian version soon
Re: My Mother Gave Birth To My Child. Dont Ask How. by ucheheart(m): 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
chingydaboss:
Abomination..

Tufiakwa
he didn't sleep with his mother, and her egg was not used, she only helped him to carry the baby in her womb so the child could grow into a normal child.
Re: My Mother Gave Birth To My Child. Dont Ask How. by chingydaboss(m): 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
Tufiakwa again..
Ur disgusting to tink it's rite..
ucheheart:
he didn't sleep with his mother, and her egg was not used, she only helped him to carry the baby in her womb so the child could grow into a normal child.
Re: My Mother Gave Birth To My Child. Dont Ask How. by ucheheart(m): 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
chingydaboss:
Tufiakwa again..
Ur disgusting to tink it's rite..
and you are very pathetic and irritating to draw conclusion on my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Gave Birth To My Child. Dont Ask How. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
speechless
Re: My Mother Gave Birth To My Child. Dont Ask How. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nigeria better pass plenty countries shaa
Re: My Mother Gave Birth To My Child. Dont Ask How. by tope24(m): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
Awon eleyi to cray since time immemorial.
Re: My Mother Gave Birth To My Child. Dont Ask How. by Babe2sure(f): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
What a paradox! shocked
Re: My Mother Gave Birth To My Child. Dont Ask How. by cutecanson(m): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
sh** like dis happen in d western world.....

(1) (Reply)

Was I Wrong / Florida Man Tries To Kiss Cottonmouth Snake, Hospitalized After Bite / Pls I Realy Need Ur Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.