Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear (47401 Views)

How Do I Shut Out Snakes From My Poultry Farm? / Largest Cat Fish Farm In W/africa. 10 Tones Of Fish Produced Daily, No Buyers!!! / Buratai’s Tukur & Tukur Snakes Farm, Nasarawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by SuperModerator: 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
The snakes are beautiful
Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
fear and respect GOD

1 Like

Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by lonngmann(m): 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
snakes.....ssshhhhhh
but some human beings are more dangerous than these snakes embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by Wuuworld(m): 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
CHARLY BOY's family members and friends.
Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by MrCork: 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
...ok...we in London are eatin pissssa, chicken, apple pie, salad, mcdonalds, Kentucky, burger king kebab......and u people are praud to show picture of snake u eat??

....serrrrriously, am goin bak to bed. ...laters!!
undecided
Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by GBAGAAUN(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
Op, Nigerian girls are more poisonous than your snakes
0loshi

1 Like

Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by marc99(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
Add all the African snakes together, they still don't measure up to an Australian "Inland taipan".

It's the most venomous land creature, not just snake!

The venom from a strike can kill one thousand humans!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------modified----------------------

The Inland Taipan may be the most venomous land snake in the world, the "king cobra" certainly is the most dreaded snake, the longest venomous snake in the world. People dread the king cobra more than they dread a tiger.

A snake that feeds on other snakes, even snakes of its kind!

6 Likes

Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by ElFenomeno1: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Fu.......ck snakes!
Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by Badosqi(m): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Thank we do not have the great water beauty here..the GREEN ANACONDA.

And also TAIPAN snake with d deadliest venom in the world. The venom release from this beautiful creature in one single bite is potent enough to 100 men.
Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by Stevano007(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
I once had a Snake as Pet tho. .The third one.
Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hmmmm............this are meat for pepper soup for some people ooo, l hate snakes angry
Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by NemzySeries(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
.mbuh the snakes are cute
huh!!!.....dunt tell me ure in Luv wit a s........
Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by LewisO: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
[size=15pt] "Cape cobra" is very very poisonous more than the normal cobra. [/size]
Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by rasco2000me: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hi

1 Like

Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by Teespice(f): 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mynd44:
The Naja haje posses Neurotoxins and cytotoxins....attack the nervous system...perfect candidate.

how come you know so much about snakes?
Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by Dahjhi: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
I HATE SNAKES embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by NemzySeries(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
smakati:
Remember my chilhood years growing up in ijeododo near ikotun lagos, seeing snakes was a regular occurence, I can't remember been scared of them, infact I killed one tiny green snake.....
Hip! Hip!! Hipppppppppppp!!!

1 Like

Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by kilokeys(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
all some pple see is snake meat inside egusi soup

perception is everything
Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by GoodBoi1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by Arsenella007(f): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mynd44:

A facination when I was younger

After watching nneka the pretty serpent I think tongue tongue grin
Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by UnknownT: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mynd44:
Alert.....the Mozambique Spitting cobra is in the house
Are you GEJ's coursemate? Are you a co-producer of this thread?
Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by Curvinus(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
Which one be Gobe de nisa there abeg? That snake get terrible reputation as it name suggests (tomorrow is far) but I no even sabi am sef. I know the King cobra, the rustle viper and black mamba. I also know the reticulated python. Now show me Gobe da nisa.
Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by Odunharry(m): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Snake!! embarassed!!.
I hate snakes
Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by timidapsin(m): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
Out of all of them na the black mamba i fear pass...
See as the thing look sexy and gentle but if the thing chase you grin
na Death undecided
Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by Feraz(m): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
marc99:
Add all the African snakes together, they still don't measure up to an Australian "Inland taipan".
It's the most venomous land creature, not just snake!
The venom from a strike can kill one thousand humans!
Watched when it was being analyzed in Nat Geo Wild. I was like 'WTF'!!! shocked

In fact, that continent has so many dangerous creatures.
Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by iceberylin(m): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
kelitacliff:
u seem 2 knw much abt snakes
The guy must have used google grin
Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by echobee(f): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
Chisosssssssssssss shocked shocked shocked shocked. I hate snakes angry. *Runs out

1 Like

Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lovexme:
I love watching documentaries on snakes, but I don't like snakes.
grin
Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by kelitacliff(m): 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
NemzySeries:

Hip! Hip!! Hipppppppppppp!!!
hurray
Re: Deadliest Snakes In Africa: 10 African Snakes To Respect And Fear by adedayourt(m): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
All things bright and beautiful
All creature great and small
All things bright and wonderful
The lord God made them all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) / Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures / Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.