Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) (60938 Views)

Failure To Find A Sexual Partner Is Now A Disability Says - Who / Be Careful Who You Sleep With: Study Shows Women Carry The Dna Of Sexual Partner / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by jericco1(m): 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
Woah!
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by jbaby265(f): 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
seunoni34:
The number of people viewing this thread is alarming and suspicious! shocked

lol.kikkikik i agree o..i see am
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by dammieight(m): 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
worlexy:
How true is this?
this is bullshit!
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by rashygenius: 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
DISGUSTING,OBNOXIOUS, HIDEOUS,
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by Enegod(m): 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
..are you pained? embarassed
I'm pinked undecided
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
Enegod:
I'm pinked undecided
..lol..how are ya?
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by killuminati(m): 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
Orijin101:

Ur Father!!!!!! If you no get talk, no dey quote me again.....
Guy, yuh Bleep up, which one be papas own there now?!

How e dey do yuh na!?
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by JULIANAH85: 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Yeah, is tru. B faithful to ur partner cos of d evil consequences dt might follow..
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by Enegod(m): 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
..lol..how are ya?
I pretty Good...what about you, Pinkie?
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by octopusfreaky(f): 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
SAW this on fb,,,,gives me nightmaresssssss angry angry angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
killuminati:
Guy, yuh Bleep up, which one be papas own there now?!

How e dey do yuh na!?
You wan dey use me dey form chief speaker ba? you miss road ah swear!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
Na I'm be say many ppl dy waka around with my own? Oya public service announcement.....if u knw u shine my congo or I shine ur punany......call this number for clarification...08067669540
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by killuminati(m): 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
Orijin101:

You wan dey use me dey form chief speaker ba? you miss road ah swear!!!!!
Orijin you fall my hand o, and I dey always dey like you post, no long tin sha
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by larryking01(m): 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
That stuff is not true the soul cannot be shared the bible said that he that commited fornication sinth agisnt his or her own body so the person will not be justified in this world. The soul is the sole representation of who. And where we come from God or the devil.
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by Cooluche: 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
falconey:
Waiting for the picture.

*Modified
Does this apply to the opposite sex too?

Yes it does.
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
killuminati:
Orijin you fall my hand o, and I dey always dey like you post, no long tin sha
Bros, na u first start am na, see as you jez attack me with you 1st comment embarassed ......
oya no vex for ur boy cool
take diz orijin and cuban weed make we settle am

Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bullshit! undecided undecided
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
Enegod:
crap

this one carry many souls, lol
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by Cooluche: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
SweetJoystick:
Me wey don Bleep over 350+ na 350 souls I dey waka with? Abeg I need more souls then grin rubbish angry

Bro pls you need to give your life to Christ. Only Jesus can save. Jesus loves you
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by killuminati(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
Orijin101:

Bros, na u first start am na, see as you jez attack me with you 1st comment embarassed ......
oya no vex for ur boy cool
take diz orijin and cuban weed make we settle am
Lol grin no mind me, I don hign dats why... 2 big stout no be small ting.. I go only tek d weed step down, thank you.. wink
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by Dronedude(m): 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
Even if having multiple partners is bad, pls don't make it horrific. People should stop this soul tie ish because it is not even in the bible n besides everyone keeps his soul.
#passtherightmessage.
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by freecocoa(f): 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
Utter rubbish, plus that's so sexist.
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by ggrin(f): 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
KingTom:
But if that is true, how many soul deposits to make my full soul! because I have been Dancing "Skelewu" on top women since I was 15, so now more than ten years later, it means I'm soulless grin grin grin
thank God say soul no dy ma belle gringringrin
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
killuminati:
Lol grin no mind me, I don hign dats why... 2 big stout no be small ting.. I go only tek d weed step down, thank you.. wink
Hehehe grin see ur life, u no even strong at all, na 2 big stout dey knock you. If you drink 1bottle of ponche nko? you dey use yansh dey walk grin
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by bobkezel(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
Liesssss
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by freecocoa(f): 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
delightful1:

I get the message and I think it's a good one, it's just kinda disturbinggrin
The message is bullshit and you are right, the picture is disturbing.
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by HizMissy(f): 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
falconey:
Waiting for the picture.

*Modified
Does this apply to the opposite sex too?
good question...

abi na only females fit to collect?
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by killuminati(m): 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
Orijin101:

Hehehe grin see ur life, u no even strong at all, na 2 big stout dey knock you. If you drink 1bottle of ponche nko? you dey use yansh dey walk grin
shocked 1 bottle of punch, I dey maad? That thing strong o, d day wey me n 2 of y G's download am, na teeth I tek reach house...
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by worlexy(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
freecocoa:
Utter rubbish, plus that's so sexist.
lol. u sound scared.
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
killuminati:
shocked 1 bottle of punch, I dey maad? That thing strong o, d day wey me n 2 of y G's download am, na teeth I tek reach house...
Bros, ur own still better, i go bet with my guy say i go finish am within 30mins, na so i finish am true true oooo...... Na hospital i wake up the next day grin come see amala and rice wey i don vomit for ground, since dat day, i never taste am
Re: Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) by killuminati(m): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
Orijin101:

Bros, ur own still better, i go bet with my guy say i go finish am within 30mins, na so i finish am true true oooo...... Na hospital i wake up the next day grin come see amala and rice wey i don vomit for ground, since dat day, i never taste am
grin

Why you go do dat kain ting? Na bleeps up o, no dey form champion for shayo o..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.